Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

T.V. wall mounting

I want to mount my LCD T.V. on the wall, but couldn't decide how high is the best position for the T.V.

the mount I bought is not udjustable so you can't slant the T.V. downward

:confused:

Comments

• cyberfunkcyberfunk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    CDR KIng has those..
  • I guess you didn't read my question :(
    There's no question mark I thought it was a statement. Anyway any TV should have viewing height based on your comfortable eye level. So it will depend on your couch, recliner or whatever you are sitting on. Theres no standard height since it will depend on you Eye level while Comfortably sitting. So consider your most comfortable slouch position and level on it.
  • and if you cant mount in a comfortable viewing position, consider the suggestion by cyberfunk - purchase an adjustable mounting rack
    joma_s wrote: »
    and if you cant mount in a comfortable viewing position, consider the suggestion by cyberfunk - purchase an adjustable mounting rack

Or an adjustable couch.. ah he he.. Anyway if ever you're stuck with you mount just mount it a bit on the lower side of you eye level. Mas tiring sa neck if it's angled upwards wherein if your in a slouching position your eye level tends to be angle lower. Kaya most TV stands are better if it's a low table and also the kids with their game console can sit on beanie bag or a carpet mas madali if the TV is lower on the ground instead of playing ng nakatingala.
  • Hi Dessa,
    There really isn't a standard height for mounting tv. However, the general recommendation is eye level.
    Is it for the living room? Or the kitchen?