Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

can anyone recommend an interior designer?

hi everyone!
my husband and i bought a small condo -- sa east raya residences, pasig. and when we looked at the unit (42 sq.m.) lang siya, we thought we might need an interior designer so we can maximize the space. problem is, we don't know anyone. may kilala kayo na affordable but good at designing small spaces? thanks!

Comments

• Hi there!

I am very well interested in your job offer. In fact, I've just renovated a condo unit somewhere in Mandaluyong recntly. You may send me your contact details thru PM.

Thanks.

Jiro Pusing
  • May27May27 PExer
    shrinked wrote: »
    hi everyone!
    my husband and i bought a small condo -- sa east raya residences, pasig. and when we looked at the unit (42 sq.m.) lang siya, we thought we might need an interior designer so we can maximize the space. problem is, we don't know anyone. may kilala kayo na affordable but good at designing small spaces? thanks!

check your pm...
  • shrinked wrote: »
    hi everyone!

Kindly check your PM. Thanks :)
  • hi,
    I know a very good interior designer at the best price. You should see her website at www.decoraisainteriors.multiply.com. I think this is the lowest I have seen and still has the best polished work.
  • I have already sent you my details thru PM. Just give me a call anytime you would like talk about the project. Thanks.
  • thanks to all! will try to contact you guys after everything's settled on our part. : D
  • Hi guys :-) I bought a 25sqm condo and I'm planning to make it a 2 bedroom unit. Painted walls ,vinyl tiles and with T&B ang turnover unit. How much kaya estimate for the interior design, construction and furnitures?kahit budgetary design lang sana
  • that's rediculous! @hoopster17
  • bakit naman?I just want to have an indea kung how much lahat magagastos...
  • Mahirap gumalaw sa kwarto sa loob ng isang kwartong maliit. You were saying that you want to turn your "25 sq.m." unit into 2-BR unit? Do you think may makakatagal pa kayang mag-stay dun? Kung 1-BR pa siguro kaya. Pero 2-BR??? Mahirap talagang mag-stay dun.
  • ah ok.. thanks :-)
  • tholits1224tholits1224 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    orijinal wrote: »
    Mahirap gumalaw sa kwarto sa loob ng isang kwartong maliit. You were saying that you want to turn your "25 sq.m." unit into 2-BR unit? Do you think may makakatagal pa kayang mag-stay dun? Kung 1-BR pa siguro kaya. Pero 2-BR??? Mahirap talagang mag-stay dun.

please watch this video.... this is a 330 square foot apartment in HongKong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4yJGTPUR_0