Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Speed Dating...

KirkPatKirkPat PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Guys do you know any upcoming schedule for any speed dating event? Or did any of you experienced Speed Dating? pa share naman nang mga experiences niyo or kung may alam kayong pwede makontak para makapagparegister. thanks

Comments

• badasschickbadasschick PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • lans2gtlans2gt PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yep kirkpat.. join itzadate.. i'm one of the organizers and friend of the original organizers there.. primarily for online support and managing some things din.. im the one who did the itzadate website..

anyways, from what i heard mas maraming girls right now nag register na so definitely we are looking for more male participants..

sa QC Event sa Eivissa Superclub on June 12.. register ka nalang sa site coz they screen pa those who register there kaya provide na lang all the info there.. thanks!
  • Hi,

We are inviting everyone here to join the One Umbrella The Speed Dating event on July 17 2010, 9pm at the Roofdeck of the One San Miguel Building in Ortigas. Registration fee is only Php500 which includes food and drinks.

Socialize, make friends, date and have fun!

This event is open for all single ladies and gents ages 20 above. Clean fun event for you!

For more details you can visit addevents.tumblr.com
  • You might be interested in joining a Speed Dating event. It’s entitled 2nd Speed Dating, happening on August 21, 2010 7:00PM at the Roofdeck of One San Miguel Building in Ortigas. For more details you may visit http://addevents.tumblr.com

For more details you may e-mail us at [email protected]

Thanks very much!
    Add Events
    tumblr_l5tzjbMQpb1qc8i16o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1279693974&Signature=oWSQUA2LH%2B7MYxEI25PfrHiFlaI%3D