Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

How To Resist Temptation...

Share niyo naman kung ano ginagawa niyo para maresist ang temptation ng pagkain ng sweets like chocolate at carbs like rice? basta paano niyo nadidisciplina ang inyong sarili para gumanda ang figure ng katawan nyo?

Comments

• iniisip ko lang yung goal ko..
    para di ako mwala sa track
  • jolejole PExer
    just do it, be consistent, form a habit ;)
  • Eat the alternatives (food).. and crave for it
  • Eat more fat!

Also, if you can stand to go very low carb (under 30g) for at least 2 weeks you lose your sugar cravings almost entirely (in my experience).
  • ground_breakground_break PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Log onto CalorieCount.com

Log everything you eat.. Make sure you are within your target calories per day...

With this tool, you are more conscious of what you eat...
  • kung chocolates okay lang, lalo na pag black chocs.

about sa rice, simulan mo muna sa isang cup of rice lang.
    else, drink 2 glasses of water before meals, bloated na agad feeling mo
    w/c in turn di ka na masyado makakain ng marami.
  • wala naman masama sa rice, masama lang pag nasobrahan..
  • hindi ako mahilig sa sweets, mabilis kasi ko magkaproblema sa tonsil. saka hindi naman masama yan basta wag lang siguro sobra. o kaya before workout :D
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If you're starting out, just knock down the portion sizes. Keep doing it consistently, and over time, you'll learn how to discipline yourself from needlessly giving in.

Nothing wrong with having chocolate/rice/etc every once in a while, if you really crave for it.
  • Aldrin16Aldrin16 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    21guns wrote: »
    Share niyo naman kung ano ginagawa niyo para maresist ang temptation ng pagkain ng sweets like chocolate at carbs like rice? basta paano niyo nadidisciplina ang inyong sarili para gumanda ang figure ng katawan nyo?

sa una di muna masyado disiplina pero habang tumatagal nag lelevel up ang disiplina*okay*
  • ^Kagaya mo habang tumatagal nag le-level up ang Kabaklaan mo!
  • ako bro tinatry ko step by step Pero medyo mahirap sakin ng konti ahehe

Monday to friday-clean diet

pag saturday to sunday-yun doon ako kumakain ng mga gusto ko

:)
  • i dont resist temptation, i try hard not to go near any "temptations:lookdvl:", i dont make myself available to them so i dont have to resist them.:D
  • motivation lang siguro.. sa tuwing makaka kita kang ng masarap na food isipin mo nalang yung reason mo kung bakit mo ginagawa na mag diet..
  • ako ang motivation ko eh yung gastos ko sa binili kong workout machine at saka yung everyday na pagod ko sa pagwowork out.. ayaw kong masayang until I reach my target weight saka lang ako kakain ulit ng mga nakakapagpataba. hehe
  • i dont make myself available to them so i dont have to resist them.

ako rin *okay*
  • infuchi wrote: »
    ako bro tinatry ko step by step Pero medyo mahirap sakin ng konti ahehe

Monday to friday-clean diet

pag saturday to sunday-yun doon ako kumakain ng mga gusto ko

:)

Have cheat meals instead of cheat days
  • i do leangains, just like cheating everyday for me. im pretty sure im gonna be doing this for life.
  • Ako, mind-conditining lang....

I find donuts and coffee irresistible.

When you see those sweet guilts, your eyes stare at it.. just tell yourself.. NO, and walk on by.

But when cravings attack, yan mahirap!... sometimes I go back and take 3pcs of donuts and a cup of coffee w/ it, munch and gulp. Then when gym days come.. I punish myself for it. But I found another solution to it, instead of taking big bites.. i take tiny bites, i noticed I lessened my donut intake from 3pcs down to 1-2pcs.

Psychologically prohibiting yourself too much of what your mind/thought/taste buds crave for and you look for the "alternatives", sometimes you tend to eat more of the different choices of alternatives in quantity against eating just a minimal portion of your craving. Because you know for a fact that your craving will only be satisfied if you take in what YOU REALLY WANT. The discipline I tell myself: consume only enough to satisfy yourself out of the craving, I'm not a pig. I have goals to look hot & sexy on the beach.

The true challenge against temptation... BUFFETS! Because you think of how much you should eat for the Expensive PRICE.
  • mind over matter...
    be consistent, think of your goals
    ---
    i had the same problem before what i did was i plan the food the i eat or will eat and atleast once a week I have my cheat day, though that doesn't mean that I will binge on sweets and other high-calorie food. also, there are healthier alternatives in most of the food like sweets and pastries that we're craving for. think of fruits instead of chocolates, non fat yogurt instead of ice cream. your food intake plays a big role in your battle to lose fat and become heathier-that comes with proper exercise and rest*okay*