Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Modular kitchen supplier..anyone?

We're looking for good quality, not so expensive, modular kitchen supplier... anyone has any suggestion? my fiance and i saw this store at greenbelt 5, super nice yung showroon nila, and the cabinets were a-ma-zing!!! but the price? EQUALLY AMAZING, sooobrang mahal :eek: .... we were told its their hi-end store, they have another one sa Ortigas Home Depot daw na mid-level, but i forgot the name na....

Comments

• try mobelhaus in pasay road, you can describe what you want then they'll send you a quotation in detail. you can start removing or opting for cheaper options if their quotation didnt meet your budget. went to 4 places, received 3 quotations and i think we got the best deal from them.
  • We're looking for good quality, not so expensive, modular kitchen supplier... anyone has any suggestion? my fiance and i saw this store at greenbelt 5, super nice yung showroon nila, and the cabinets were a-ma-zing!!! but the price? EQUALLY AMAZING, sooobrang mahal :eek: .... we were told its their hi-end store, they have another one sa Ortigas Home Depot daw na mid-level, but i forgot the name na....

We can imitate the design for you at factory prices :) PM me if interested. We have supplied modular kitchen cabinets (up and down) to various local clients.

I shall PM you our pricelist for modular kitchen cabinets.
  • Hi!

PM me also pricelist of your kitchen mdule. Got a small one probably 1.8 sqm.... developer provided me with sink and small kitchen cabinet.

Thanks and best regards
  • pgmapgma PExer
    We can imitate the design for you at factory prices :) PM me if interested. We have supplied modular kitchen cabinets (up and down) to various local clients.

I shall PM you our pricelist for modular kitchen cabinets.

Pm me your contact info, pricelist.
  • portoporto PExer

I shall PM you our pricelist for modular kitchen cabinets.[/QUOTPM

Pm me also of your pricelist and designs of modular kitchen cabinets...thanks
  • Topline101
    We offer our service to you. Our specialty are interior finishing from scratch or renovation. Free and fast estimate. From interior painting, ceiling, furniture to modular kitchen and closet. Visit our multiply account www.Topline101.multiply.com or you can email us at [email protected] Tel.# 930-8073 look for James. Thanks looking forward to serve you.
  • to buyoungfurniture

pls PM me your prce list and directions how to go ur factory

thanx
  • sweet_ryansweet_ryan Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    any new updates? sinong suppliers ang ok?
  • Hi Everyone since this thread is about Home stuff. I would like to take this as an opportunity to have people that might be interested & knowledgeable on my recent study about PAINT MARKET in the Philippines. I would just like to ask a little of your time to answer this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LZXJJ9S

Rest assured all the information you supply when completing the survey will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.

Thank you so much and God bless! :-)
  • hi, i am modular kitchen maker can i bid your requirements please email me your floor plan. so that i can suggest design with quotation @ [email protected].
  • hahaha true!! minsan mas mahal pa sa renovation cost ng unit yung kitchen alone. try to inquire sa mga small time modular kitchen supplier. pag kilala kasi maharlika **** pries.
  • HI ,
    THIS IS JEN OF FADIOR KITCHEN WE DO COSTUMIZE MODULAR STAINLESS KITCHEN CABINETS,,IF YOU WANT YOU CAN EMAIL ME YOUR FLOOR PLAN AND ILL GIVE YOU THE QUOTATION AT [email protected],ANYWAY WERE DO ALSO SITE VISIT ITS FREE .HERES MY NUMBER 09223591491 you may also visit our showroom located at cw home depot makati unit b2 #2248 chino rocess ave.makati thanks godbless
  • hi this is jen of fadior kitchen maybe you want to try our modular stainless kitchen you can email me your floor plan and design that you want if you have already but we can do also a proposal design that will fit on your kitchen area,anyways here my number 09223591491 and email [email protected] also do free site visit.you can also visit our showroom at unit b2 cw home depot makati,#2248chino roces ave,makati
    thankyou verymuch
  • Hi! This is from Homewoods Creation Furnishing. We do design and fabrication of Kitchen cabinet. You may browse our website homewoodscreation.ph or email us to [email protected]. You may call us to 2681861 or 0927-8984907.
  • Get Cost effective Post Form Kitchen & Modular kitchen in lucknow , To help your Dream Kitchen take shape we have picked the best business partners to ensure expert installation and after sales services. These are a cost-effective way to remodel or install a kitchen and are made of Plywood and covers laminate is the post form choice.
  • Hi, I would also like to inquire for the prices of suppliers and how much time it would take for you to install them. Thanks!
  • We're looking for good quality, not so expensive, modular kitchen supplier... anyone has any suggestion? my fiance and i saw this store at greenbelt 5, super nice yung showroon nila, and the cabinets were a-ma-zing!!! but the price? EQUALLY AMAZING, sooobrang mahal :eek: .... we were told its their hi-end store, they have another one sa Ortigas Home Depot daw na mid-level, but i forgot the name na....

HI THERE :)

Try SB furniture.
    You can find us on FB: sb furniture philippines

We hae modern Modular Kitchens.
    Can be customized na taas lang or both the counter and the cabinets.

FREE installation and FREE LAyout/fitout

Contact us for further questions

[email protected]
  • i need synthetic solid countertops for my kitchen. req'd size: 2.4m x 0.6m

any fabricator/supplier/contractor recommendations?

my house is in antipolo. though i would prefer someone nearby, fabricator/s who can provide good value would be great.

pls pm me contacts. thanks.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    eprayim granite and marbles. their showroom is inside cw home depot balintawak. pagpasok mo ng pinto, turn left, andun yung space nila.

their countertops are not cheap, but not so expensive either.

their quality is not the same as those granites na binebenta sa cheap supplers.