My face is a bit darker than my body color

Hello Doctors spec Dermatologist PExers.

I have this problem kasi, my face color isn't fair to my body, and it's pretty obvious when you see it. My body is lighter than my face, masyado, kasi hindi namn ganun dati.

I've already used some whitening products, pero it doesn't make any sense pa rin, it wont work I think, it's getting darker and darker every day. Ayoko naman pumuti at all, as in mukha espasol. Gusto ko lang talaga maging fair un kulay ng face and body ko.

My daily routine is, I always wash my face everyday with a soap, no more whitening products, just only a soap.

Do you think is there any hope to make my face and body FAIR at all?

Another question is, I don't think this is medical relevant at all, but my mom keeps telling me that the cause of my darker face is due to my study lamp (which I think I completely wont believe her, and I always get stress at the same time, no SLEEP at all during schools).

Tips? Advice? Suggestions what to do or use? Thanks. Advisable po ba gumamit ng skin peel? I mean un kapag gumamit ka eh namamalat ang face? Kasi tingin ko lang po, baka dead skin lang po ito, I don't know talaga. Kasi its been too long trying to figure out whats wrong with my face!

Comments

• mspdzhellamspdzhella Member PExer
    Same problems here! Anyways, you need to go to Belo para masolusyonan 'yan. Ang sikreto lang naman kasi is dapat ma-ere ka lang dapat sa face mo, 'yun na!
  • reydatreydat Member PExer
    lababo wrote: »
    Hello Doctors spec Dermatologist PExers.

I have this problem kasi, my face color isn't fair to my body, and it's pretty obvious when you see it. My body is lighter than my face, masyado, kasi hindi namn ganun dati.

Kasi its been too long trying to figure out whats wrong with my face!

Err... could it be that your face gets exposed to more sunlight than the rest of your body (which is protected by clothing) and that the darker shade of your face is but the skin's reaction to sun exposure?

If this is the case, try to find a suitable sunblock for your face, or use an umbrella as much as possible. :)

Cheers! :)

reydat
    http://www.healthypinoy.com -- knowledge for wellness
  • AimSheenaGAimSheenaG Member PExer
    Hi,

If skin problem po ang usapan ninyo, I would like to recommend you to Dr. Jesus C. Fajardo, MD, FPACCD ♥ (Skin Disease, Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery) you can locate him at RM 205 KB Lepanto Bldg. 2 - 1165 S.G. Loyola St., Cor. P. Campa St., Sampaloc, Manila TUES - SUN 10AM - 12 NN then 1PM - 6:30PM. Mura *** po ang consultation fee, P60 lang.. worth it na ksi nililinis nia din ang face at nagttanggal ng mga blackheads/whiteheads. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file