Home PEx Business and Careers The Entrepreneur's Corner

Kakumpetensya mo sa negosyo ay BFF | Kaibigan mo...

socaldude116socaldude116 PExer
edited March 2019 in The Entrepreneur's Corner
magagawa mo ba na ka-kompetensyahin sa negosyo ang kaibigan mo? although aware ka na makaka apekto talaga toh sa business nya

Comments

• jahnreyjahnrey PEx Rookie ⭐
    Competition brings out the best in you. I am friends with some of my biggest competitors. I was friends with a few of them before I got into their particular niche. Not a big deal. No different than a social mixer during a convention. Americans and Brits have no problem with this... this might be a problem with Pinoys. But if the biz doesn't involve proprietary info or confidential info or any kind of backstabbing (ie., you stole clients or investors from your friends, etc), all bets are off. Go for it! If you have the personality and temperament for it, entrepreneurialism is the way to go*okay* Go for it! I wish you the greatest success!*okay*
  • related ba ito sa BUHAY PINOY?
  • JUST_JTJUST_JT PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mods, please move this thread to The Entrepreneur's Corner.

-Just_JT
    Merci.beau.coup
  • for me, business is business. *okay*
    normal lang naman sa business ang may kakompetensya, kahit sino o ano pa yan.*okay*

buti na lang business partner kami ng kaibigan ko:glee:
  • jazzmine22jazzmine22 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oh bago ma-move, sasagot na ako :lol:

Okay lang yan, ako nga ang kakumpetensya namin sa negosyo eh mga kamag-anak namin, kung kanino gusto pumunta ng customer, walang samaan ng loob.
  • jahnreyjahnrey PEx Rookie ⭐
    jazzmine22 wrote: »
    Okay lang yan, ako nga ang kakumpetensya namin sa negosyo eh mga kamag-anak namin, kung kanino gusto pumunta ng customer, walang samaan ng loob.

Exactly. It's all about stepping up your game and using the pressure of competition to provide better services/products at affordable prices and creating niches that give the customer better choices.*okay**okay**okay*
  • for me its ok if you are competing in the same business because that is life. and that would also depend to you and your friend if you would join you business to form a new one

http://philippinesbusinessregistration.com
  • KrayonKrayon PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    jahnrey wrote: »
    Competition brings out the best in you. I am friends with some of my biggest competitors. I was friends with a few of them before I got into their particular niche. Not a big deal. No different than a social mixer during a convention. Americans and Brits have no problem with this... this might be a problem with Pinoys. But if the biz doesn't involve proprietary info or confidential info or any kind of backstabbing (ie., you stole clients or investors from your friends, etc), all bets are off. Go for it! If you have the personality and temperament for it, entrepreneurialism is the way to go*okay* Go for it! I wish you the greatest success!*okay*

i dont think this is a problem with filipinos.
  • Balak ko Sana magnegosyo online my nkita kasi ako hingi sna ko 2nd opinion hahanap kasi ako gusto mag online business din

Click here>> bit.ly/Coachalberto

Salamat sa interested po