GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

BLOOD dripping while defecating

Hi PEXers,

I just wanna know if you have any idea why I had this health problem whenever I defecate,lots of blood drips to the toilet bowl like it is no longer normal.I had this for four days already and you can really see that the toilet bowl water is already concentrated with blood.
I am thinking that it might be because of our sexual activities with my Dutch partner as he do anal sex to me (I am a bisexual by the way).Secondly,I am thinking that it might be because of lifting heavy equipment because I go to a gym for work-outs.
Right now,I can't go and see my doctor because he is still with me and I don't want him to know my status.
I solicit for your help.Please..

Comments

• KravenKraven Member PExer
    It could be anything from an anal fissure to ruptured hemorrhoids to an internal colorectal condition. Unfortunately we really can't help you much here. It's important that you go see a doctor who can examine you personally and make the proper diagnosis.

For the meantime drinking plenty of liquids, eating enough fiber to prevent straining during defacation, avoiding spicy foods, abstaining from anal sex and observing proper hygiene are good ideas.
  • workaholic22workaholic22 Member PExer
    Kraven wrote: »
    It could be anything from an anal fissure to ruptured hemorrhoids to an internal colorectal condition. Unfortunately we really can't help you much here. It's important that you go see a doctor who can examine you personally and make the proper diagnosis.

For the meantime drinking plenty of liquids, eating enough fiber to prevent straining during defacation, avoiding spicy foods, abstaining from anal sex and observing proper hygiene are good ideas.

Thanks Kraven,I just wanna know some possibilities prior consulting to a physician kasi it might gonna happen next week.
    Thanks for hte advices.I am thinking that there are lacerations inside.
    I will follow your advices and thanks again.
    God bless!
    which specific physician am i going to look for?
    OB-gyne?sounds funny but don't have an idea..
    it's been a week already,still am experiencing same problem,am bleeding when I am defecating.
  • dicksc0undrel88dicksc0undrel88 ~Come ride wit me~ PExer
    hey if I may ask.. how large is your partners penis ? :)
    8 or9inch?he is a dutch,and am just a typical filipino-chinese guy,5'9ft,while he is 6'4 ft tall.
  • rhanrhan Member PExer
    Gastro entorologist ang puntahan mo. expert sila sa ganyang case. how much blood ba yung lumalabas?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file