Home PEx International Entertainment Music and Radio

Wu-Tang fanz step right thru..

wu-tang is gotta be ONE of the greatest hiphop acts in the history of our existence, their melodic style is simply incredible, the lyrical content deeper that what is said.. not just wu-tang but all its fam.. the offsprings like sunz of man, killarmy, etc. .. wu-tang is a corporation music and mechandising.. like wu-wear.. so ill...:D :lol:

Comments

• They're not that great now. The only good Wu-Tang albums in my opinion are: Ol'Dirty *******'s "Return to the 36 Chambers", Raekwon's "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" and of course the hip-hop classic, Wu-Tang Clan's "Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)". The rest are crap.
  • Originally posted by FaNToMaS
    They're not that great now. The only good Wu-Tang albums in my opinion are: Ol'Dirty *******'s "Return to the 36 Chambers", Raekwon's "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" and of course the hip-hop classic, Wu-Tang Clan's "Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)". The rest are crap.

i like the wu-forever too.. u havent heard killarmy and sunz of man? they have unleashed tremendous albumz.. and the new remedy is f***in ill' :D
  • F_Z_AF_Z_A PExer
    wu-tang is da illest of them all. wu-tang is my influence as an MC... they are futuristic and deep....some people dont like them cuz they dont understand what wu-tang is talkin bout... METHODMAN is da illest member of the wu family ... his style is just da best... hail to da lords of hardcore.........