Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Seriously...do you believe in 2% survey rating of Gordon?

Sorry, kasi hindi kasi talaga ako naniniwala. Paano ba mag survey yang mga yan? :rolleyes:

Comments

• LimpBwiZitLimpBwiZit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yes. message too short.
  • Para sa akin maybe single digit pero hindi 2% mas mataas pa dyan...
  • yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. message to short kasi ;)
  • O_HO_H PExer
    Why believe findings fabricated by kamag-anak incorporated who works for Noynoy?
  • havent seen/heard him campaign in mandaluyong area.
  • Hindi ako naniniwala.
    Kung yung plunderer nga pangatlo eh.
    Ano pa kaya yung may nagawa at matalino?
  • Honestly, no. Gordon deserves more than a 2% approval from the electorate.
  • Honestly, no. Gordon deserves more than a 2% approval from the electorate.

that conviction will be judged in a few days.. campaign pa in the field :)
    an ambulant masahista on the beach told me she's for gibo. sa 2 candidates lang daw sya na-impress - Gibo and "yong pandak na mataba na mabilis magsalita".

---

my mom, watching the news a few days ago, biglang nagtanong: "bakit mababa si gordon sa surveys, di ba reelectionist naman yan?"

kelan nya lang nalaman na for president pala ang tinatakbo ni gordon.

---

last year, pumasok si gordon sa compound namin para mag-shortcut going to the road, sinita sya ng guard. my sister was around, sinabihan nya yong guard na okay lang, let the guy pass through.

---

bumped into a fraternity brod of his in a Gibo campaign sortie. i asked kung ano ginagawa nya dun, bakit di sya sumusuporta sa brod nya. his brod said: i think sya mismo, hindi naniniwala na mananalo sya, gusto nya lang talaga tumakbo.

boracay na tong lugar namin, and he's been DoT secretary. mahina lang talaga ang recall ni Gordon. he didn't make an impact.

di ko tinatawaran ang kakayahan nyang mamuno, pero mahina talaga ang hatak nya.
  • O_HO_H PExer
    di ko tinatawaran ang kakayahan nyang mamuno, pero mahina talaga ang hatak nya.

You know what the Filipino fears? Being disciplined and being branded as losers. They think they tasted too much antagonism that they should always win or they'll go emo.

This explains the "play safe" attitude of would-be Gordon voters. We have converted quite a lot of people thinking like this.
  • ^ can't blame the guy. medyo nalunod sa sariling ego. he's expecting everybody to recall all he did, and vote for him.

“If i win, people think, if i don’t then people don’t think." -Gordon
  • if you're part of the 2% then NO, otherwise YES. he doesn't have the money, machinery or popularity to command more than a single digit share of the electorate. he doesn't appeal to the poor either -who constitutes more than half of the electorate.

you can argue that most of the people around you are Gordonites, but try to step out of your social strata, then you'll understand what 2% means.

Gordon supporters i get you. Unfortunate? Yes! But, D!ck Gordon is a lost cause.
  • Di ako naniniwala dito lalo na FALSE ASIA at SWS ang may gawa nyang surveys nayan!
  • O_HO_H PExer
    Lost cause? I seriously doubt it now that Gordon has penetrated the poor electorate.

With you trusting your data from kamag-anak incorporated themselves.
    but try to step out of your social strata, then you'll understand what 2% means.

Right. I've talked to squatters who will solidly vote for Gordon (and of all candidates, Bayani!) after they found out how no-good Noynoy and Villar were.
    O_H wrote: »
    You know what the Filipino fears? Being disciplined and being branded as losers. They think they tasted too much antagonism that they should always win or they'll go emo.

This explains the "play safe" attitude of would-be Gordon voters. We have converted quite a lot of people thinking like this.

randomly pick a fish vendor or a waiter outside olongapo and he isn't even aware of gordon's style of leadership, or worse, who gordon is.

he may be good and all, but let's face it, 4 other candidates are more effective in convincing the voters that they are better.
  • O_H wrote: »
    Lost cause? I seriously doubt it now that Gordon has penetrated the poor electorate.

With you trusting your data from kamag-anak incorporated themselves.

Right. I've talked to squatters who will solidly vote for Gordon (and of all candidates, Bayani!) after they found out how no-good Noynoy and Villar were.

ganyan, laban lang ng laban :) *okay*

if you dont trust the SWS, PA, meron namang CIG, i dont think he did better in there either..
  • O_HO_H PExer
    LimpBwiZit wrote: »
    randomly pick a fish vendor or a waiter outside olongapo and he isn't even aware of gordon's style of leadership, or worse, who gordon is.

he may be good and all, but let's face it, 4 other candidates are more effective in convincing the voters that they are better.

Thanks to us volunteers, that is a thing of the past. More informed voters now.

Our efforts have yielded interesting results thus far, and our results are paying off.

Nothing makes our day than freeing a person from the cloud of myth.
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    2% ng 50M is 1M....ganun lang ang mga nag iisip? :bop:
    ^ i just wish you came back to check if they're still for gordon.

D & E people are the most easily swayed voters. Exhibit "A" : Villar's loss, Erap's gain.

i've experienced campaigning in slum areas of manila in past elections (payatas, baseco, sapang palay, agham rd) and the reception has always been warm but the election results will show you a different view.

ganito lang yan, when campaigners come, OO lang sila ng OO coz naghihintay sila bigyan ng freebies - food, t-shirt, cap, money, etc. but do they really listen? i don't think so.

the next campaign team arrives, same spiel for them. YES nang YES, accept the freebies, then move on.
  • yes.
    yes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file