Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Do You Know How to Perform CPR?

This question is, of course, not for the resident doctors but for the Pexers who frequent this forum.

Do you know how to perform CPR? Have you had the chance to perform it on someone? And, would you have qualms doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on someone of the same sex? I'm especially interested to hear from the men. ;)

Comments

• yup...nagtrain ako for basic first aid and basic life support... pero I think I need to renew my CPR-card-thingie (parang accreditation thingie from red Cross)...
    I haven't performed cpr on anyone (except for "Resusci-Anne" the training mannequin), and I hope never to be in a position to have to do it.

i have no qualms performing CPR on another woman...mas less freaky pa nga yon than doing it on a guy.
  • 11# UST_guard'9811# UST_guard'98 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm BLS Card holder. :D . I used to be EMT volunteer for a 2months, I didn't ride that time (ambulance) Newbie pakasi ako.

I have't performed CPR or Heimlich manuever on anyone yet.
  • we were taught basic CPR in college, and i know it's important to know this, but i can't really say that i KNOW how. as a tragic sidestory, the doctor who was teaching us then told us that he had to perform CPR on his own father, but his dad still passed away...