Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Why do I always bite my inner cheek when I eat?

Is there any medical condition on this? Ang sakit eh! It's been like a habit and I hate it! It's painful! Tapos blood pa has a funny taste! Ugh!

Comments

• IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    There's no medical condition for this. It's just pure unluckiness on your part, much like biting your tongue is.
  • once upon a time, you bit your inner cheek for the first time by accident. because of that yong bite area nagiging parang ridge sa inner cheek. now it becomes easy to rebite the spot, and re-biting creates a vicious cycle.
    you have a couple of options: live with it, or have your dentist cut out that ridge. one plus if you live with it: hindi mo ma-mimiss ang dinuguan.

[Edited by dizzyr on 05-09-2001 at 08:44 PM]
  • Originally posted by dizzyr
    once upon a time, you bit your inner cheek for the first time by accident. because of that yong bite area nagiging parang ridge sa inner cheek. now it becomes easy to rebite the spot, and re-biting creates a vicious cycle.
    you have a couple of options: live with it, or have your dentist cut out that ridge. one plus if you live with it: hindi mo ma-mimiss ang dinuguan.

[Edited by dizzyr on 05-09-2001 at 08:44 PM]

Hmmm... dinuguan... :yum:

Masarap pala ang dugo ng tao! :vampire: :vamp: :vampfeed: :vampy:
  • WIENWIEN PExer
    ako rin ,pero minsan lang.. cguro dahil kc, tumabata ako..ewan, kaya nakakagat ko yung inner cheek ko.. hehe:ayaw:
  • JaM8JaM8 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Yeah that's what they said, kapag nakakagat mo daw yung inner cheek mo, that means tumataba ka daw, but i think DIZZYR also has a point...:)
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    But is it possible na dahil din sa formation ng ngipin mo? LIke say, ndi medyo tagilid ngipin mo. Is that possible?
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I guess it would be...but I assume that your teeth would have to stick out like horses' teeth do in order for this to happen frequently. Anyway, better have it checked with a dentist.