COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Sam Milby and Nikki Gil: Glee Audition

xlr8stanxlr8stan Underworld w/ Hades PExer
here are the articles.

Nikki Gil auditions for Glee

Responding to an open casting call from executive producers of hit musical series Glee auditions, multi-talented singer-actress Nikki Gil auditioned for Glee.

Nikki Gil sent her audition video to the Glee open casting call.

The audition for Glee consists of two videos. First was a monologue and the second one was a song number.

To see Nikki Gil’s audition videos for Glee,CLICK HERE.

If it doesn’t show, type in “Nikki” at the search bar. The second video is that of Nikki Gil’s.

Nikki Gil skyrocketed to stardom when she showcased her vocal prowess in a Coke commercial. After earning her bachelor’s degree from the Ateneo with flying colors,Nikki went full time with her showbiz career.

I hope Nikki gets in. Who would not love to see a Filipino on your favorite show?

Sam Milby auditions for Glee

il-Am singer actor Sam Milby auditioned for Glee a top-rating musical series shown worldwide. Sam Milby sent his audition videos to Glee in response to an announcement by the executive producers to conduct an open casting.

Fox executive producers will pick among the audition videos sent via Myspace. Earlier, Nikki Gil sent her audition video for Glee.

To see Sam Milby’s audition video for Glee, CLICK HERE.

Sam Milby started his showbiz career as a commercial endorser for a toothpaste. His career boosted when he joined Pinoy Big Brother.

Vote for Sam by giving him a golden star.

cr; http://pinoygossipboy.ph/

Comments

• ninetailsninetails Banned by Admin PExer
    vote. vote. vote!
  • PePakWaPePakWa Banned by Admin PExer
    Sana si Lola Lea mag audition din. Kung yung mga gurang na lead ng The Wicked e nakasali sa Glee etong Lola Saigon natin dapat mapasama!!! Pwde syang makipagsabayan kay Rachel.

bhawhawahwhawhawhawhawhawhawhawawhhawwhawhawhawhawh!!!
  • dc222dc222 Chang Wook oppa PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Ah! I want to see Sam's audition!
    Anyone have the direct link to the video and not to the Glee page? Under maintenance kasi daw.

Anyone else from Pinas audition? Or just Sam and Nikki?
    Sana si Iya rin like they've tweeted :D
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    Too bad Nikki and Sam will not be accepted by default...

you must be a legal resident of and/or eligible to work in the United States, at least sixteen (16) years of age as of April 26, 2010, and not subject to a current recording contract...
  • mama?im1mama?im1 ka-BISYO! PExer
    hindi ba pede si sam e US citizen siya? he can go back and work anytime? pls shed light on this, anyone
  • blue_da_looblue_da_loo Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    as far as I know, Sam has dual citizenship.
  • Dyosa KiraraDyosa Kirara Banned by Admin PExer
    bitter kase yang si starczmora sa mga pilipino!!!!! na may pag asang makilala internationally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dc222dc222 Chang Wook oppa PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️

you must be a legal resident of and/or eligible to work in the United States, at least sixteen (16) years of age as of April 26, 2010, and not subject to a current recording contract...

Aww.. :mecry::mecry::mecry:
    Maybe tapos na ang mga record contracts nila? Hehe.
  • thirdPersonthirdPerson Member PExer

1. and/OR... it didn't mention that the two must come together, there is the 'and/or' clause. meaning, as long as they're eligible to work at the US, they could be accepted. they only need at least a WORKING VISA/PERMIT, not a citizenship.

2. Can always ask for release from contract. i'm sure their current recording studios would not hinder they're step to international recognition if they would be really casted on Glee.
  • janel25janel25 onlySAMUEL PExer
    Sam Milby, Nikki Gil audition for 'Glee[/B]
    'By ROWENA JOY A. SANCHEZ
    April 27, 2010, 6:25pm

Nikki_0.jpg

Nikki Gil and Sam MilbySam Milby and Nikki Gil have submitted their audition videos for the casting call of the worldwide phenomenal TV series “Glee.”

“Just finished uploading my glee audition video. Can't believe I did it! Heehee. Well, gotta run after the dream,” tweeted Nikki on April 25. According to the Kapamilya Star, it was Sam who “tipped” about the casting call.

Executive producers of the award-winning musical and comedy show announced the open casting call last month in search of “fresh, young, talented performers” who will be part of the hit show’s second season.

The Rockoustic Heartthrob and Pop Angel uploaded their entries on the official “Glee Auditions” MySpace page last April 26 and 25, respectively. Sam sang Bill Wither's “Lean on Me,” while Nikki chose Cyndi Lauper's “True Colors.” Both songs were performed on “Glee” in previous episodes.

“So many audition vids so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. ☺” Nikki tweeted again on the matter last Monday, April 26.

As of this writing, 76,628 videos have already been uploaded on the MySpace page, consisting of song performances as well as one-minute “monologues” describing one’s singing experience.

There is a little glitch, however: the Kapamilya stars may not be qualified for the parts due to eligibility issues.

A part of “Glee 2010 Casting Call” Terms and Conditions of Submissions reads:

“You must be a legal resident of and/or eligible to work in the United States, at least sixteen (16) years of age as of April 26, 2010, and not subject to a current recording contract or other services contract that would prohibit you from rendering exclusive and/or first-position services (as determined by Series producers), in connection with the Series.”

Nikki is fully aware of the terms, but is just as glad to have tried her luck.

“i read it too. dont worry. arrangements can be made =) if its meant to happen, it will happen. if not, at least i tried =),” she told a fan who tweeted her on the matter.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/254894/sam-milby-nikki-gil-audition-glee

*credits to www.mb.com.ph

===================================================

wait, Nikki and Sam is under contract with ABS and Star Cinema, hmp, but as what nikki have said, arrangement can be made if ever..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file