COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

ABS-CBN Upcoming and Rumoured Programs

AguaMalditaAguaMaldita Andi Eigenmann fanatic. :) PExer
UPCOMING PROGRAMS

Rosalka- May 17 2010 (Empress Shuck, Matt Evans, Felix Roco)
TEASER 1
TEASER 2
[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
25422_116070541754284_116070245087647_185350_4955904_n.jpg
25122_114249705272593_114249631939267_141521_6640553_n.jpg[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Precious Hearts Romances "Impostor"- May 2010 (Melason, Maja Salvador, Sam Milby)
TEASER 1

Precious Hearts Romances "Midnight Phantom"- 2nd Quarter of 2010 (Rafael Rossel, Denise Laurel, Ina Raymundo)
TEASER 1

Precious Hearts Romances "Kristine Series"- replacing Tanging Yaman (Cristine Reyes, Zanjoe Marudo, Denise Laurel, Rafael Rossel)
SNN EXCLUSIVE
[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]kristine.jpg[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Magkaribal- replacing Habang May Buhay (Gretchen Barretto, Bea Alonzo, Erich Gonzales, Derek Ramsey, Enchong Dee and Angel Aquino
TEASER 1
[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=102638843112987&pid=5512944&id=606584195&oid=102638843112987[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Imortal- July 2010 replacing Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo (Angel Locsin, John Lloyd Cruz

Kokey at Ako- June 25 2010 replacing Agua Bendita (Vhong and Toni, MELASON)

Adarna (Glee Musical Inspired Teleserye)- Sam Milby, Sarah Geronimo

Komiks Presents: Isang Lakas- TBA

Galema, Ang Anak ni ZUMA- TBA (Kristine Hermosa, Piolo Pascual)

Green Rose- TBA (Anne Curtis, Jericho Rosales, Jake Cuenca)

TBA (To be Announced)- Piolo Pascual, Zaijan Jaranilla, Xyriel Anne Manabat Teleserye (Family Drama)

RUMOURED SHOWS

Alona, Ang Anak ni Dyesebel- Xyriel Anne Manabat
[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
Anak%2Bni%2BDyesebel--Mars%2BRavelo-%2BLiwayway63-1-sf.jpg
Anak%2Bni%2BDyesebel--Mars%2BRavelo-%2BLiwayway63-2-sf.jpg
Anak%2Bni%2BDyesebel--Mars%2BRavelo-%2BLiwayway63-3-sf.jpg
[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Maria Mercedes- Cathy Remperas, Valerie Concepcion, Andi Eigenmann (* formally? offered to Angel Locsin-rumor)
ARTICLE

Cedie, Ang Munting Prinsipe- Zaijan Jaranilla

Julio at Julia (Kambal ng Tadhana)- Xyriel and Zaijan

UPDATES will be POSTED HERE.

Comments

• cypherpsalmcypherpsalm *Ms. LT's Guardian* PExer
    Still keeping my finger's crossed for another

heartwarming teleserye starring Ms. LORNA TOLENTINO...

• kkk11kkk11 Member PExer
    if it's true that kristine and piolo will star in galema, then i'm happppppyyyyyy :)))))
  • agentdarkfire2agentdarkfire2 Member PExer
    sana hindi pa matapos ang Agua Bendita agad :(

also sana bigger project for Christine Reyes

Ang Cedi sana hindi matulad sa Sarah ni Charlene San Pedro ( it was a really bad adaptation ) and hoping they stay true to the original

I thought Angel Locsin is starring in Kokey?

who will be the lead for Maria Mecedes? it's about time for Valerie to do the lead roles :)
  • AguaMalditaAguaMaldita Andi Eigenmann fanatic. :) PExer
    sana hindi pa matapos ang Agua Bendita agad :(

also sana bigger project for Christine Reyes

Ang Cedi sana hindi matulad sa Sarah ni Charlene San Pedro ( it was a really bad adaptation ) and hoping they stay true to the original

I thought Angel Locsin is starring in Kokey?

who will be the lead for Maria Mecedes? it's about time for Valerie to do the lead roles :)

Angel Locsin? ah she turned the role sa KOKEY para sa mas malaking project which is "IMORTAL- LOBO 2" with John Lloyd Cruz.

Yung Maria Mercedes I heard nung Only You days pa, na si Angel Locsin ang kinukuha for the role, pero sabi sa rumor tinurn down niya. Pinagpipilaan ***** sina Andi, Cathy Remperas, at Valerie C.*okay*

If true yung ALONA, ang anak ni Dyesebel.. mas excited ako dun. lalo na at si XYRIEL yan.. :eek::naughty:
    hmmm mahilig rin pala mag turn down ng offers si Angel... don't know if that's a bad thing. Is that the reason why wala siya masyado projects for almost a year?
    pati yung MARIMAR ng GMA dati tinurn down niya, pati yung Maria Mercedes ng ABS-CBN..

bakit kaya ayaw nia sa MEXICAN REMAKES?? hehehe
    but she is willing to do another Lobo, nag rate ba yun "Only You" niya?
  • jologs_tayojologs_tayo Member PExer
    Angel did not turn down Kokey. She was pulled out of the project because it will overlap with Imortal. Management's decision. Not sure if MM was formally offered to her.
    hmmm mahilig rin pala mag turn down ng offers si Angel... don't know if that's a bad thing. Is that the reason why wala siya masyado projects for almost a year?

I don't think it's a matter of 'hilig'

at the end of the daY... it's her prerogative...

based on what she believed[so with her manager] will help

her solidify her status as actress.....

I never heard of an ABS-CBN teleserye that did not rate that well

... really do not know where you are leading us.......:lol:

[though i've already got a hunch]
    Angel did not turn down Kokey. She was pulled out of the project because it will overlap with Imortal. Management's decision. Not sure if MM was formally offered to her.

Ah akala ko tinurn daw nia ang kokey for imortal.. maganda ang decision ng management, mas maganda ang IMORTAL..*okay*

Pero yung MARIA MERCEDES sabi sa rumors tinurn down nia ito? like yung MARIMAR before?

Yes!*okay*

Hindi pa naman confirmed that Imortal is really a Lobo sequel.
    Sana si Angel Locsin nalang si MARIA MERCEDES...

if di nia gusto si

ANDI EIGENMANN nalang ahahah,..

^Number 3 sa RATINGS yung ONLY YOU...
    1.) May Bukas Pa
    2.) Tayong Dalawa
    3.) Only You

(TNS Ratings)
    Ah akala ko tinurn daw nia ang kokey for imortal.. maganda ang decision ng management, mas maganda ang IMORTAL..*okay*

Pero yung MARIA MERCEDES sabi sa rumors tinurn down nia ito? like yung MARIMAR before?

Palipat na kasi sya that time they offered Marimar. Yong MM wala namang formal offer yata. Puro hearsays lang. But when asked she said she's hesitant to do MM. I guess to avoid comparison.
    Sana si Angel Locsin nalang si MARIA MERCEDES...

if di nia gusto si

ANDI EIGENMANN nalang ahahah,..

^Number 3 sa RATINGS yung ONLY YOU...
    1.) May Bukas Pa
    2.) Tayong Dalawa
    3.) Only You

(TNS Ratings)

May mga episodes na nag number 1 pa nga ang OY. Nagkasalitaan lang yang tatlo noon.

Ay bakit ba old shows pinag-uusapan natin? Diba for upcoming shows ang thread?

Really? Tin for Galema? I like it! PjTin!:love:
  • a-listera-lister Banned by Admin PExer
    what about the rumored teleserye which will star Piolo, Kristine H., Xyriel and Zaijan?
    May mga episodes na nag number 1 pa nga ang OY. Nagkasalitaan lang yang tatlo noon.

Ay bakit ba old shows pinag-uusapan natin? Diba for upcoming shows ang thread?

Really? Tin for Galema? I like it! PjTin!:love:

Unang inoffer yung GALEMA kay Anne Curtis yan DYOSA days pa, pero malabo na ang project nayan for ANNE dahil may GREEN ROSE na ***.

I saw sa WIKI at Fansites na si Kristine daw ang gaganap bilang GALEMA? i dont know if komiks to or pamprimetime?
    Here's hoping that ABS-CBN will develop a teleserye that

will showcase... acting greats...the likes of LORNA TOLENTINO..

HILDA KORONEL.. CHERRIE PIE PICACHE..

together with the new breed of aspiring young actresses..

as it will always be worth the viewers... while...

heheheh ambilis ah ang dami agad nag posts lumingat lang ako hehehehe :)

actually I really miss Angel after Lobo and Only You. I was really waiting for her next project since big move yun ginawa niya paglipat from siete to Dos :)

I hope sana mas marami siyang exposure

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file