Home PEx International Entertainment Music and Radio

Do you like EWF?

hey guys,

do you like the music of Earth Wind and Fire?
if yes, what songs are your fave...

i like them, the beat and tunes... i don't know who the members are basta alam ko group of 8 sila, tama ba? are they still together? sana concert sila dito...

fave ko among their songs is reasons... gusto ko yung arrangement, soulful...

Comments

• yup! i love them! from what i remember, they already went here to do a concert. :) i like all their songs pero pinakagusto ko ata is fantasy, september.
  • EWF has been to Manila at least once because i saw them once a couple of years ago with my friends.
  • I used to like most of their songs until I grew really sick of them thanks to all the show bands who never fail to do a cover of "Lets Groove Tonight", "September" and other EWF hits in all their gigs.

"Every now and Then" is still my favorite EWF song. :)
  • aba shempre!!!! astig yan eh!
  • very much!

im a rocker but i listen to EWF. in fact they are one of my influences. they play like a "retro r&b", very funky and groovy. and of course they are jazzy, i love after the love has gone, september and every now and then.
  • The Rock's all-time favorite Earth, Wind & Fire song remains September.:cool: although practically every show band plays their own version of it, talagang di nakakasawang pakinggan, kahit sa kotse. It's just so upbeat and danceable!:D

The Rock's other EWF faves would include:
      Let's Groove After the Love has Gone Boogie Wonderland Every Now and Then at ang walang kamatayang...
    Reasons:lol:

Philip Bailey and Maurice White were really amazing vocalists, plus they had a great horn section, all that made Earth, Wind & Fire such hitmakers throughout the 70s and 80s.
  • I am a big EWF fan, so big that I had to embarass myself belting 'Reasons' in front of 50 people at the Karaoke bar two weeks ago.

'That's The Way of the World' for me is their best song.
  • They're great! love the soulful vocals! parang when they belt out the high notes.. you get surrounded by an eerie... but really nice... feeling!

i like...
    Every Now and Then
    Let's Groove Tonight
    Fantasy
  • DevastatorDevastator The Absolute Power PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    EWF Rules! "Do you Remember 21st night of Spetmeber, Love was chasing the night's pretenders". I got to watch tehri Manila concert in 1997 and it was cool. I hope they come back here again.
  • Originally posted by The Rock
    Philip Bailey and Maurice White were really amazing vocalists, plus they had a great horn section, all that made Earth, Wind & Fire such hitmakers throughout the 70s and 80s.

The Rock
    you're right about their horn section... ang galing! that's what i like about them... di ba it's jazzy pero hip r&b?... cool...

Black
    yeah, it's somewhat eerie but still like 'em.. nice no?

Steven20
    ok lang yun... though sickening nga when every group play their songs...sana lang they use horns din when playing... kulang kasi without those di ba?

too bad i didn't get to see them perform here... sana balik sila.. it's been 3 or 4 years, right? it's good to know you people like them too..
  • i remember the first time i heard their song, 'september.'

i recall thinking, 'now why would they want to sing about a certain month?'

i still like them, nevertheless :)

my favorites are their cover of the beatles' 'got to get you into my life' and 'boogie wonderland.'
  • me, like them too!

i have their live in velfarre album. it's great!
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oo naman!

september

after the love has gone (?)

lets groove tonight..

etc etc