JENSIE_GJENSIE_G warm regards PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Miss Universe 2001 - 50th Anniversary

Live from Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez,
Bayamon, San Juan, Puerto Rico

MAY 12, 2001, SATURDAY, 10AM
RPN CHANNEL 9

Comments

• |ostsou||ostsou| ~Pazuzu~ PExer
    syempre kung RPN 9 yan delayed telecast. live kuno pero makikita mo na sa net ang results. tapos marameng commercials syempre. tapos puputulin nila kahit di pa naman talaga cue for commercial. RPN 9 sucks big time.
  • *keyah**keyah* On My Side Still PExer
    Originally posted by |ostsou|
    syempre kung RPN 9 yan delayed telecast. live kuno pero makikita mo na sa net ang results. tapos marameng commercials syempre. tapos puputulin nila kahit di pa naman talaga cue for commercial. RPN 9 sucks big time.

I so agree... Remember The Oscars?!? They shouldn't be saying that it's Live in the first place.

• hey diba the preliminaries started already? so hows zora doing? im sure may news out there, post ka naman jensie since i know you observe these beauty pageants religiously. was she like miriam quiambao and ninna alagao na crowd favorite?
    exciting news!!! kel gleason will be one of the judges in MISS U. also dayanarra torres. to be co hostes by naomi campbell and elle mcpherson.
  • PUGSLEYPUGSLEY Banned by Admin PExer
    Check out the delegates here:

http://missuniverse.com/delegates/index.html
  • PUGSLEYPUGSLEY Banned by Admin PExer
    Originally posted by |ostsou|
    exciting news!!! kel gleason will be one of the judges in MISS U. also dayanarra torres. to be co hostes by naomi campbell and elle mcpherson.

Isn't it that one never gets to know who the judges are till the coronation night?
  • chez-ochez-o Bollywood Icon PExer
    as what ostsou said, elle and naomi will co-host the event....wala pa rin ang host....sino kaya...si sinbad pa rin???

aside from danayara and kel g., tyson beckford will also judge.....

and since it's puerto rico, who else but ricky martin will return to his homeland and serenade the girls...di kaya mapapashake sila ng bonbon todotodo???

as for ms. andam:
    from the indiantimes photo gallery:
    photo.asp?fn=photo&tn=photo&fid=photo_ID&imid=18667663WOWIE ZOWIE!: Zorayda Ruth Andam, Miss Philippines 2001, models swimwear from Bluepoint Swim, the official swimwear of the 2001 Miss Universe competition, during registration at the Westin Rio Mar Beach Resort in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, Monday, April 23, 2001. Seventy-eight delegates from around the world will compete for the title of Miss Universe 2001 at 9 PM (ET) on Friday, May 11, 2001, during the CBS Television Network's LIVE broadcast of the 50th annual competition from the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. (AP Photo)

she does look good after the osmel touch!!!

wow! after seeing this pic eto lang masasabi ko.... may laban sya. exotic beauty. looks like miriam qiambao actually. sana mapasama sya.
  • cathybeecathybee Make It Work! PExer
    Zorayda looks so different...she looks so mature. :eek:

Can't wait to see Kel G. and Ricky Martin! :inluv:
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G warm regards PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Aishtemasu <3
    hey diba the preliminaries started already? so hows zora doing? im sure may news out there, post ka naman jensie since i know you observe these beauty pageants religiously. was she like miriam quiambao and ninna alagao na crowd favorite?

Nope. The preliminaries will take place on May 6. The national costume competition will be on May 2. Zora's already one of the top favorites there. She is doing a great job in representing our country. She really, really looks like Miriam Quiambao! Osmel's training really nailed it!
  • getsgets defy convention PExer
    what about the rumor about miss france being a transvestite?
  • f0r5aK3nf0r5aK3n Ascendant BridgeBurner PExer
    Miss Israel Ilanit Levy will be wearing a gown designed by Galit Levi. The gown includes a diamond-studded bullet-proof vest

cool name for a designer huh?? An Angry Levi! :lol:
    Next week I want everybody to post their own TOP 10 CHOICES. =)Thanks!
  • YoshiYoshi Member PExer
    Right now, I think Misses Puerto Rico, Venezuela, and Mexico have good chances of making the semis.
  • imogenimogen drama queen PExer
    at live nga ba talaga?!?!?! :lol:

hoy anong official website nyan? at balita ko si KEL daw ay isa sa judges..... is dat tru?
    Yup. Kel Gleason is a judge, together with Dayanara Torres and Tyson Beckford, to name a few.

Live sha, pero shempre tadtad ng ads yan.
    I'm just not sure ha, pero for those who are fed up with RPN 9's pathetic coverage, you might want to check out Star World because sometimes it covers events such as this. Miss World 1993's live telecast was covered by Star World too. Fewer commercial breaks and you can be 100% sure na live...
  • WIENWIEN Member PExer
    Sana manalo si zorayda:bubble: nasayang kc yung kay miriam:babyeat:
    Post your favorites on this thread instead.
  • BODACIOUSBODACIOUS Member PExer
    Votations for Miss Photogenic are on-going!!!! ":D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file