Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Loveteams

♥MARK my HEART♥ MARK HERRAS & HEART EVANGELISTA "Langit Sa Piling Mo" ♥

[highlight]♥MARK my HEART♥ MARK HERRAS & HEART EVANGELISTA "Langit Sa Piling Mo" ♥ [/highlight]

markmyheart4.jpg

LANGIT SA PILING MO. Ang project na tinutukoy ni Mark ay ang primetime soap na Langit sa Piling Mo, kung saan makakasama niya rin sina Heart Evangelista, JC Tiuseco, Daniel Matsunaga, at Isabel Oli.

Ano ang magiging role niya sa Langit sa Piling Mo, na ipapalit sa youth-oriented soap na First Time?

"Isa po akong COO [Chief Operating Officer] ng isang airline," banggit ni Mark. "Pinaghahandaan ko na po ang role ko. Bukod sa magkakaroon ako ng training, magwu-workshop po ako kay Direk Floy Quintos. First team-up po namin ito ni Heart at medyo may kaba ako. Although nagkasama kami noon sa Luna Mystika, pero guest role lang ako doon.

"Bale sa aming tatlo nina JC at Daniel, ako yung main na katambal ni Heart. Hindi ko pa po alam kung sino ang iba naming kasama, pero ang direktor namin si Gil Tejada. Magsisimula na raw kaming mag-taping sa first week of May."

http://www.pep.ph/news/25365/Mark-Herras-enjoys-the-trust-of-Ynna-Asistios-family

markmyheart.jpg

♥MARK MY HEART/HEARK IGMA THREAD
http://www.igma.tv/forum/showthread.php?t=9930

♥GMA-7's LANGIT SA PILING MO PEX THREAD
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436760

♥GMA-7's LANGIT SA PILING MO IGMA THREAD
http://www.igma.tv/forum/showthread.php?t=15295

Comments

• wwwwaaaahhhhhhh//////////Jess..

ginawan mo?..
    Thanks...

I was about to..

:):love:
  • up for HEARK / MARK MY HEART
  • maine.. uu ang tagal e, nakailang posts na sa DART tapos wala pa ring MMH kaya ginawan ko na para naman makipagsabayan na sa DART..papatalo ba MMH lovers diyan? hahaha
  • "Langit sa Piling Mo" is the first time Mark will be paired with Heart Evangelista. The two had previously worked with each other in "Luna Mystika" though not as sweethearts.

"Heart is one of the best young actresses around kaya kailangan pagbutihin dun. Besides, kakaiba ang role ko: Isang COO ng malaking airline company!" he says of the drama series that’s set to air in May.

http://www.malaya.com.ph/04222010/ent1.html
  • up for HEARK / MARK MY HEART!!

CANT ** 2 SEE DEY'R NEW SOAP!!
  • up for HEARK/ MARK MY HEART!!

LANGIT SA PILING MO!

MAY31-GMA TELEBABAD!!
  • langitsapilingmo600-1.jpg

Heart-Mark.jpg

Heart Evangelista and Mark Herras Topbill ‘Langit sa Piling Mo’

Beginning Monday, May 31, GMA 7 unravels the glamorous, colorful, and fascinating world of the airline industry with the much-awaited maiden flight of its latest primetime drama LANGIT SA PILING MO.

Starring the fresh and promising tandem of award-winning young actress Heart Evangelista and Starstruck’s first Ultimate Male Survivor Mark Herras, this original series follows the intertwined lives of two individuals bound by a common dream that is to fly.

Marj (Heart Evangelista), a strong-willed domestic flight attendant sees every flight assignment as an opportunity, not merely to travel, but more importantly, to search for her long-lost siblings who were taken away against her will.

Despite having several admirers, she was never really serious about finding the right man, not until she reunites with her family and gathers them under her family’s rundown home she is currently rebuilding.

But then, Marj meets Rigo (Mark Herras), the endearingly handsome but juvenile son of the owner of Eagle Airways, the airline company she works for. Rigo is engaged to be married to Aurora (Katrina Halili), an insecure and spiteful woman belonging to an influential family in Cebu.

Quite unexpectedly, Rigo becomes a catalyst in Marj’s constant search for her siblings, while Marj, on the other hand, enlightens Rigo on the painful realities that confront his life (including the fact that Aurora has been cheating on him all this time).

However, in the midst of fulfilling their personal destinies, a deep and dark secret that apparently involves a murderous incident involving both Marj and Rigo’s fathers suddenly resurfaces. Such revelation will reignite the tension between the two families and will ultimately make Marj and Rigo question their feelings for each other.

How much longer does Marj have to wait before she can finally be with her family again? In the event that she does, will she be pleased or be surprised by the changes that would greet her? Can Rigo find enough fortitude to do the things that will genuinely make him happy? In the end, what with all the turbulence that surrounds them, will Marj and Rigo reach their intended destinations together, or apart?

Aside from Mark, Heart also has Brazilian hunk Daniel Matsunaga and Survivor Philippines’ first Sole Survivor JC Tiuseco as her leading men in the story. Completing the star-studded cast of LANGIT SA PILING MO are Maritoni Fernandez, Sylvia Sanchez, Ricardo Cepeda, Joonee Gamboa, Say Alonzo, Marky Lopez, Jay Aquitania, Ryza Cenon, Carlo Gonzales, Joanne Quintas, Arci Muñoz, Soliman Cruz, Philip Lazaro, Evelyn Vargas, featuring Mr. Tonton Gutierrez, and in very special roles Sheryl Cruz and Rey “PJ” Abellana.

Directed by Gil Tejada Jr. and originally written by Senedy Que, LANGIT SA PILING MO has fittingly chosen the spacious and bustling expanse of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 as its main location for this heartwarming tale about people trying fulfill their destinies. Aside from offering an exclusive peek into the intriguing world of traveling and flying, the program will also feature many of the country’s famous tourist destinations giving it a local dash of flavor.

Meanwhile, GMA 7, under the supervision of creative consultants Jun Lana, Aloy Adlawan, and RJ Nuevas, has sought the expertise of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines, the Manila International Airport, and professional cabin crew instructors to ensure that proper guidelines on aviation and in-flight services are followed all throughout taping.

Witness another first in Philippine TV history and be part of this one of a kind journey as LANGIT SA PILING MO takes off this Monday, May 31, before 24 Oras.

langit2_375.jpg

BUKAS NA ITO HUWAG NINYO PONG KALIMUTANG PANOORIN.. SALAMAT.. :)

eb-emotic57.gif
  • WOW!

i didn't know they have a loveteam thread!

:love:
  • Wow bukas na. Sana po panuodin natin:) I'm fan of mark h. And I love heart ever since asa dos palang sya though I didn't try to know her personally ngpapapic *** minsan sa gma:)
  • LANGIT SA PILiNG MO...

Weekdays bago mag 24 oras..
  • Topak ako pero I will support this tandem too *okay*
    It seems interesting :D
  • Topak ako pero I will support this tandem too *okay*
    It seems interesting :D

Thanks for ur support... And especially thanks for understanding...:)
  • Ilang oras na lang Langit sa piling mo na.. :)
  • Panuodin po natin ang Langit sa Piling Mo...
  • Good story overview... Watch langit sa piling mo everyday..
  • Up ko *** mark my heart... Keep watching langit sa piling m.. Tnx
  • Thanks for ur support... And especially thanks for understanding...:)

I want to watch pero wala kaming GMA :[
    Matagal na rin since pinatanggal ng Nanay ko
    ang GMA at TFC :P

& wow, Kasama din pala si Katrina :love: