Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

H1-b visa and POEA requirements

hi all,

i have an h1-b visa and going to US next month. do i need to file with POEA/OWWA? will they ask for papers at the airport/immigration?

appreciate your inputs please


  • yes, you need to go to poea.. they dont care about it at US POE but you'll need it before they let you board in manila so you wont pay travel tax, etc..
Sign In or Register to comment.