Home PEx International Entertainment Music and Radio

Local Recording Quality... THUMBSDOWN!

each time i hear a recording done in the phils... i really cant help but notice the poor mixing quality...

maybe i just havent heard any local records na maganda yung mix, i dunno.. is it lack of equipment, or lack of peeps who got the know how? hmmmm... ive heard some really bad recordings not just the mix itself alone, but even the artists, like why do they put up with their boo boos?? i rememebr hearing one over the radio.. i think it was.. uhmm.. demmit i forgot whos that singer... some female artist, singing those common senti songs, but she was going flat and all... and theres this song by uhmm... death threat ata yun?? its got a guitar solo intro to it, and the guitars not tuned right either... i just dont get it why they put up with that... its "for the record" already... as of the mix... i dunno much about the board... but there should be many out there with the ear for this... but alas, pangit parin!

its such a waste if they put up with the lousy recording... sayang yung mga kanta... it cuts down on the real feel of the song... but what is it really that makes phils recordings sound... icky?! lol... am thinking maybe its lack of digital quality?? lack of equipment... parang kulang din sa ambience yung songs... like if u compare em to foreign recordings?? hmmmmmm...

Comments

• `pEtRuCci`pEtRuCci Ю??m ??? ??? ?ѡ??",2,"6be6d8f1a9d8dec5f5f5583dd3b98898/!O
    Originally posted by trinity27
    each time i hear a recording done in the phils... i really cant help but notice the poor mixing quality...

maybe i just havent heard any local records na maganda yung mix, i dunno.. is it lack of equipment, or lack of peeps who got the know how? hmmmm... ive heard some really bad recordings not just the mix itself alone, but even the artists, like why do they put up with their boo boos?? i rememebr hearing one over the radio.. i think it was.. uhmm.. demmit i forgot whos that singer... some female artist, singing those common senti songs, but she was going flat and all... and theres this song by uhmm... death threat ata yun?? its got a guitar solo intro to it, and the guitars not tuned right either... i just dont get it why they put up with that... its "for the record" already... as of the mix... i dunno much about the board... but there should be many out there with the ear for this... but alas, pangit parin!

its such a waste if they put up with the lousy recording... sayang yung mga kanta... it cuts down on the real feel of the song... but what is it really that makes phils recordings sound... icky?! lol... am thinking maybe its lack of digital quality?? lack of equipment... parang kulang din sa ambience yung songs... like if u compare em to foreign recordings?? hmmmmmm...

i agree wit u..as far as i know..mabibilang sa mga daliri ko yung really GOOD quality..some of SONY releases are good but not all...tapos yung iba..sa TATE pa nirecord..wut a shame.. :~( ...are we capable of BUYING these equipments?
    or baka naman were still STUCK in...."" pwede na yan.. pera na yan" thingy..

so trinity ..maybe its more of paying more attention to it..knowing wut the do`s and dont`s..proper training sa mga "sound engineers" and knwing the right equipment..

am im making sense here? oisssst kayo..magsalita kayo...!!wak puro chika,,i think we should pay attetion to this thread.....i think its about time to talk about this..
    :cool:
  • yeah, sony releases are ok... hmmm, southborder, barbie, wolfgang.. cno pa ba sony? their recordings are ok.. but parang quality is still flat? kulang parin sa ambience...

what about BMG?? cno ba mga BMG artists? eheads is one of em dba?? well, bravo sa kanila kasi they sound so much better sa recordings than in live! grabe... when i see em play im like, wtf? they seemed so unprepared... intruments ala sa tono, boses ala sa condition, hmm, baka sinasadya nilang ganon? hehehehe... well it just shows that u dont have to be a good musician/singer to make it big in the music industry... its just having the right songs at the right time and the right rec. company.... well ... fakk em all!! sa cr nalang ako mag cconcert!
  • `pEtRuCci`pEtRuCci Ю??m ??? ??? ?ѡ??",2,"6be6d8f1a9d8dec5f5f5583dd3b98898/!O

maybe u should change the name of the thread to sumtin like...do U like BRITNEY :lol: or... wut is ur favorite member in a BOY BAND....sigurado marami makakapansin nitong thread mo..trinity..its a shame..when u start talking about thread with sense,,nobody is paying attn. :boom:!!!!

anyways..where u from? :lol::bleh:
  • lolz... where am i from?? am from hong kong... and you?

well... i guess peeps out there are contented with what they get on the records... or maybe they just really got no say on the subject for that matter!

hmmm... new thread?? how bout... "i f***ed my bf/gf while listening to '____________' " nyahahahahaha....
  • You can make friends of each other at Small Talk. Please revert to the topic at hand. :)