Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

Egypt visa

Anybody experienced applying for entry permit in Egypt? How long and how much? How about working visa?

Comments

• real madridreal madrid Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    3-4 days, depende sa clase ng visa.
    3500 yata yung sa working

yung embassy natin dito sa pinas di nagbibigay ng working visa, entry visa lang, yung employer mo sa egypt ang bahala na apply sa iyo pagdating mo dun in 7 days kung hindi magbabayad ka ng penalty.

with proper documents you cant go wrong.
  • ano ano requirements for a tourist visa to Egypt? Dream ko talaga to see the pyramids, and a photo op with the pyramid of giza is on my list of things to do when one is alive in this world:). And ano po ang maganda at murang way to and from Egypt, as in what airlines dapat?Mura lang daw ang hotels dun so my concern is yung airfare lang since malayo sya from Philippines so baka mahal masyado. Thanks
  • kobe20kobe20 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well there is murang flight but you need to go to Sri Lanka...hehehe.
    pag nagka zeroa fare ang Air Asia you can go from KL to Sri Lanka for as low as 2K plus...from Sri Lanka you can take Air Arabia going to Alexandria will cost you 20Kplus only RT!!!

gusto ko rin pumunta ng Egypt..best time is between Nov to Feb para malamig weather!!!..sama ako sa iyo gentle!hehehe!
    what i mean is from Clark to KL and KL to Sri Lanka pag zero fare nasa 2K plus lang!hehehe!
  • i've been on a 24-hr trip to cairo last april and i must say, it was a dream come true!!

we got our visa here in muscat. its costs around Php 1,117.00. we just submitted the 1-page application form, letter from our company stating our job designation, date we joined and monthly salary, plus of course the original passport.

IMG_4685.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg

dont forget to visit the egyptian museum!!
  • soul`rebelsoul`rebel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I thought visa free pag Philippine passport holder going to Egypt? Or certain areas lang?
  • Madali lang po ba kumuha ng entry permit for tourist going to Egypt (especially for a Filipino)? Saka mgakano po kaya ang abutin ng roundtrip na airfare?

Saka saan po dito ang embassy nila?

:D
  • I applied for my egypt visa and here are the requirements:
    1. Application form
    2.2x2 picture
    3.passport valid for 6 months
    4.Employment certificate with compensation
    5.Approved leave of absence from the employer
    6.ITR
    7.Bank certificate
    8.Roundtrip air ticket or booking certificate from airline
    9.Guarantee letter from the travel agency stating that you really booked a tour with them and you will be back to manila after the said tour
    10.Visa fee 1550 pesos

I completed all those documents except that I am currently unemployed right now (on a vacation here in Manila) and my husband is shouldering all the expenses. I was asked to provide an affidavit of support from my husband, and i also have 1xx,xxx pesos in the bank, plus all my husband's finances. I was told that my application is under evaluation and I will be interviewed by the consul.

Never thought that my 7 day tour would be this rigorous in terms of visa application....I am praying that the good consul will give my visa soon as my departure date is very near.
    up for Egypt..!!!
  • Requirements:
    -Passport (passport must have at least 6 months validity remaining)
    -Completed application form
    -1 recent passport-type photograph (2in. X 2in.)
    -Copy of airline tickets or itinerary

Time required to issue a visa:
    Although tourist visas are issued on-arrival in Egypt in many cases, Egyptian authorities strongly recommend inquiry at the local Consulate for specific information.

What is the cost of a visa?
    aprox. US$15-$91, depending on nationality.

Business visas are cheaper for Canadian nationals. Nationals of the USA pay a standard rate of £12 for visas of any type. South African nationals obtain visas free of charge.
    Payment of fees is in cash or by postal order only; cheques will not be accepted. Processing fees for other nationals vary considerably; check with the appropriate Consulate (or Consular section of Embassy) for costs of visas. Visa fees are per passport, not per person.

How long is the visa valid for?
    Tourist visas: 30-180 days
    Student visas: Varies

For more information just visit this site:
    http://touringbuddy.com/
  • If it's a student still at school wanting to travel. is it easy to obtain a visa? she has the bank certificate from her parents and letter from her parents and school. she is going on a tour and she can be sponsored by her egyptian friend. any tips here? also any idea which travel agencies in philippines can issue the visa on your behalf?
  • Mahigpit po ba ang Embassy ng Egypt when it comes to VISA?
    Tapos I'm just wondering po, pano kung walang ITR? Is it an absolute DENIED APPLICATION?!
  • @sohapilee, this time around is not best to visit Egypt. I've been there up-close and personal with pyramids. they are enticing! napaka sarap ng pakiramdam. It's a must place to visit. Travelled from Riyadh-Cairo-Sharm El Shaikh-Riyadh
  • Has anyone applied for an Egyptian Visa recently? How long is the processing? Can't find any details regarding this on the Egypt Embassy website.
  • hi guys, has anyone tried applying for egypt visa while abroad? im visiting israel. mas mabilis ba magapplyng visa dun?
  • huntfan01huntfan01 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ In the Middle East, you can only apply for an Egyptian tourist visa in the Egyptian embassy if you have a valid work/residence permit/visa in the Middle East country that you are in. Absent that valid work/resident permit , you will be referred by the Egyptian consulate to apply to the Egyptian embassy in the Philippines.
  • when I applied for my tourist visa to egypt, I just showed my Residence ID and Employer's CR here in middle east and forms were completed. Got mine for 30 days.

Here's the complete blog about it:

http://engineeredbygod.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/egyptian-visa-application/
  • Hello anu po mga requirement sa pag aaply ng entry visa sa EGYPT embassy dito sa pilipinas. At ilang araw bgo mareleased, Flight ko po This coming 25 August 2016, isang buwan lang po ako sa egypt to attend training, pa help nmn po what requirements, Contact me 09296489442
  • Good Day!

I have some questions to ask information regarding about the tourist visa in Egypt with Philippine passport holder..
    1. How can i apply for tourist visa?
    I am here in the Philippines , my Boyfriend and I planning to visit Egypt for 10 or 14 days. Unfortunately, i dont have work or bank statement needed requirements, but my Boyfriend will shoulder all the expenses during our stay there for Two weeks.my Boyfriend is from Germany and we are planning to spent holiday and meet there in Egypt for the first time. Is there any other requirements that i can show to your embassy except the work or the bank statement? If there is more what are those?

2. I have a Daughter and she is only 8 year old, Can i make her as my strong proof here to go back here in the Philippines? If its okay what kind of document that i will present in the embassy to proof that she is my daughter?
    PSA Birth Certificate of me and my daughter is okay?

3.What is my chances to get the visa granted after applying regarding about my situation?

4.How can i make my application form?
    Is it by print or can i make it by hand written?

5.How many days to get the result of the application after?

We hope to get the answer as soon as possible and we are looking forward for that...

Thank you very much!
    Have a nice day....
  • Good Day!

I have some questions to ask information regarding about the tourist visa in Egypt with Philippine passport holder..
    1. How can i apply for tourist visa?
    I am here in the Philippines , my Boyfriend and I planning to visit Egypt for 10 or 14 days. Unfortunately, i dont have work or bank statement needed requirements, but my Boyfriend will shoulder all the expenses during our stay there for Two weeks.my Boyfriend is from Germany and we are planning to spent holiday and meet there in Egypt for the first time. Is there any other requirements that i can show to your embassy except the work or the bank statement? If there is more what are those?

2. I have a Daughter and she is only 8 year old, Can i make her as my strong proof here to go back here in the Philippines? If its okay what kind of document that i will present in the embassy to proof that she is my daughter?
    PSA Birth Certificate of me and my daughter is okay?

3.What is my chances to get the visa granted after applying regarding about my situation?

4.How can i make my application form?
    Is it by print or can i make it by hand written?

5.How many days to get the result of the application after?

We hope to get the answer as soon as possible and we are looking forward for that...

Thank you very much!
    Have a nice day....