Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Wanted: LAB RAT

sweet_ryansweet_ryan Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
I feel like I’ve been doing mostly the right things since eversince. I’ve been living my life in numbers and using more of my mind than my heart (I tell you its bad if its always like this).

I excelled in academics, did good in sports, have a stable job, and good set of friends and family. When my childhood friends are still playing silly games in their backyards, I already am daydreaming of what I will be 20 years after, when they are still in universities finishing their courses, I am already starting my professional career, when everyone was wondering what they want to do with their life, I already had mine carefully planned out. And the heck, when they were counting girls in their fingers, I opted to stick it out with a girl for years thinking that it was true love, later realizing that its just a severe case of puppy love.

I grew and matured too fast for my own comfort, and I know I’ve missed a lot along the way.

Now, I want to live on the fastlane. I want to act on instincts and gut-feel. I want to see more than what my eyes see now. I want to meet people with souls and not just people. I want to take long walks wherever my feet will take me. I want to experience life for what its worth, and not just live it. And I want to do these with somebody.

Wanted Lab Rat, guinea pig or whatever you want to call it. Somebody to make all the mistakes and craziness with before the right one comes along…or until I’m tired.

Comments

• you have better chances of finding your lab rat on bars where bimbos hang out rather than on forums where most chicks are rational thinkers and/or hopeless romantics.
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    fubu...pinaganda lang ang term. :)
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    parang may nagmass PM ng ganito dati...

:glee:

also if this is an indecent proposal, it's not really pogi points to have a pic of a kid as your avatar.

and

calling someone a lab rat is really enticing.
  • not too late to start your adventure. just be wary of the consequences :D
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sino yung nasa avatar mo?
    fubu...pinaganda lang ang term. :)

bakla, baka hindi lang naman s3x ang hanap...

malay mo, drugs.

meron ako nun! :lol:
  • badasschickbadasschick PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sounds familiar haha. Got a PM with almost the same sentiments. I bet sis greenandpink that the sender of that PM was the same one you're talking about hehe.
  • matilde_mukarmatilde_mukar PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmmm... FISHING FISHING ikaw ha TS.........

:naughty:
    ^^baka bading mabingwit ni TS, MM!!! :lol:
  • matilde_mukarmatilde_mukar PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^^pwede!!!! :glee:
  • ^^ Sa Pasay madami...
  • frp_plannerfrp_planner PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS...Bakit di mo subukan mag-enrol sa Just_JT's school of babe magnetism?
    O kaya mag-member ka ng Tito Aga Foundation...(si JonardFortich member dun):glee:
  • sweet_ryan wrote: »
    I feel like I’ve been doing mostly the right things since eversince. I’ve been living my life in numbers and using more of my mind than my heart (I tell you its bad if its always like this).

I excelled in academics, did good in sports, have a stable job, and good set of friends and family. When my childhood friends are still playing silly games in their backyards, I already am daydreaming of what I will be 20 years after, when they are still in universities finishing their courses, I am already starting my professional career, when everyone was wondering what they want to do with their life, I already had mine carefully planned out. And the heck, when they were counting girls in their fingers, I opted to stick it out with a girl for years thinking that it was true love, later realizing that its just a severe case of puppy love.

I grew and matured too fast for my own comfort, and I know I’ve missed a lot along the way.

Now, I want to live on the fastlane. I want to act on instincts and gut-feel. I want to see more than what my eyes see now. I want to meet people with souls and not just people. I want to take long walks wherever my feet will take me. I want to experience life for what its worth, and not just live it. And I want to do these with somebody.

Wanted Lab Rat, guinea pig or whatever you want to call it. Somebody to make all the mistakes and craziness with before the right one comes along…or until I’m tired.

u are on the wrong thread bro..lipat ka sa intimacy and passion threads , you have better chances of finding a willing test subject there..haha!
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sounds familiar haha. Got a PM with almost the same sentiments. I bet sis greenandpink that the sender of that PM was the same one you're talking about hehe.

sounds familiar hindi ba? :bop:
  • u are on the wrong thread bro..lipat ka sa intimacy and passion threads , you have better chances of finding a willing test subject there..haha!

not really... the peeps in InP aren't easy. mas easy pa tao dito sa singles hahaha

if this is his way of getting laid then... rookies like this guy wont get anyone in InP.

but hey... maybe seryoso lang siya na nag hahanap ng katuwang hahahaha
    ^^hahaha... malay mo nga baka effects lang ng "e" at dootchie hanap nito...

TS:
    fast lane ba? seriously, if you aren't looking for fubus and all that, you should try extreme extreme exxxxtreme sports. start from that. you might find some buddies there too.

now... if you're looking for a "guinea pig" na magiging fubu mo...

sorry to burst your bubble. fubu relationships are just goddaym full of BS and superficiality. and you will not find one here.
  • ^you sure na wala siya mahahanap dito?

hahahaha....

I've been here since... and I know for a fact PEX is a minefield for "something" as compared to some other online boards.

Pero sympre you have a better chance of getting a fubu in real life kesa dito sa pex.
    ^^then let me change my operative term from will to would then.

should i assume you were audaciously speaking based on experience?
  • ^ :lol: never assume anything in pex.
  • PS: change will and would to may safer for you XD