FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

extramarital affairs in the office...actions done by hr dept..

my husband had an affair with his former officemate. and he confessed to me everything.this girl resigned already and now working in a different company. i want revenge,by embarrassing her to their office..i want to talk to their hr manager abt her actions, and descency.what actions can her employer do with her? or *** ba sila magagawa kse they are not in the same office na.gusto ko lang malaman sa office nila ang ginagawa nya.by the way this girl is also married..please help...

Comments

• albert1911albert1911 MILF Hunter PExer
    alyssa_22 wrote: »
    my husband had an affair with his former officemate. and he confessed to me everything.this girl resigned already and now working in a different company. i want revenge,by embarrassing her to their office..i want to talk to their hr manager abt her actions, and descency.what actions can her employer do with her? or *** ba sila magagawa kse they are not in the same office na.gusto ko lang malaman sa office nila ang ginagawa nya.by the way this girl is also married..please help...

anong name ng girl? :D
  • Mickey2000Mickey2000 TheFoodBlogger ✭✭✭
    alyssa_22 wrote: »
    wala naman silang pwedeng gawin sa babae, at hindi naman sa kumpanya nila nangyari ang affair, personal life na yun ng babae at past na rin, so ano pwede nilang gawin, kung lahat ng empleyado eh tatanggalin dahil sa mga nagawa nila sa nakaraan eh di wala ng natirang mga empleyado.Pwede mo sya hiyain kung yun ang gusto mo, pero actually pareho lang kayong lalabas na nakakahiya,at bakit sya lang ang gusto mong parusahan, dahil ba sa nag confessed kasi yung husband mo at ngayon eh sya ang lesser evil sa nangyari na iyon?Baka sa gagawin mo ikaw pa ang lumabas na nakakahiya lalo, at mapagtawanan ka lang ng di oras.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PExer
    First of all, it's not done under their company. Second, what happens in lives of employees are not the company's concerns. Unless it's compelling interests like fraternization that mess with professionalism between managers and hourlys.

Also anyone can call any HR and say this and that. Any some [email protected] with personal problem can do that. No employer would fire and employee without reasonable proof. Think about it they hire them, you know that cost money? (Paper work and training) Then replacing her, that would cost more money. You really think they'd do anything? LOL.

Plus it'll say more about you than her.

Remember 'it takes two to tango'...your husband who had YOU to lose is the one that dip his stick. The girl could care less about any of you, for all you know she doesn't know you exist, and if she did, why would she care? It's your husband that knew he's cheating and knew would be offending you. LOL, why are you mad at her?
  • sunfiresunfire Member PExer

Remember 'it takes two to tango'...your husband who had YOU to lose is the one that dip his stick. The girl could care less about any of you, for all you know she doesn't know you exist, and if she did, why would she care? It's your husband that knew he's cheating and knew would be offending you. LOL, why are you mad at her?

This is true, kasama asawa mo dito sa nangyari. So he is equally guilty and part of the blame. Since you're hurt, i can understand your emotions on revenge. But hindi ito ang solusyon. You're just mad, you have the right to be mad, mostly to your husband. He deserves it. If I were you, pag medyo nagsubside na ang emotions mo, try to talk to the other girl and tell her how you feel. Yeah, pwede mo siyang sigawan, if that's what would make you feel better, hwag mo nang daanin pa sa HR, kausapin mo siya ng harap harapan. But your bigger problem is your husband.
  • handshakehandshake Member PExer
    The answers are on top for you to read. Since your husband is part of that affair. Call his company first. Tell them what happened. Try mo from there. Tapos pag nagbackground check yung company na pinasukan ng girl. Di ok na.

Pero it will take both of them down. :)
  • coppernicuscoppernicus Member PExer
    ito masasabi ko. kung wala naman sa rules and regulations nila.. or culture ng company.. wlang magagawa ang HR.. unless it affects there company and performance.. kasi madedemanda sila noon ng discrimination..

kung Catholic or religious company ang pinasukan ng girl may chance ka pa.. hehhe..
  • alyssa_22alyssa_22 Member PExer
    i am mad coz i am in deep pain.we have 3 children,eldest 4,2 and my youngest is 3months old.we'have been together for 12 years..7 years as bf gf stage and 5 years of being married together.16 pa lang ako kme na and he was 18 at that time.and makikita nyo we have 3kids, talagang we're madly in love wd each other.both of us felt na parang bago lage everyday ang love namen,para nga raw kme magbf gf pa rin marame nagsasabe .we were happy.pero nung mga times na i was pregnant with my 3rd child, dun ko an naramdaman na may iba and dapat ako malaman.last april 25 2009 nagstart ako magduda ,i was i month preggy at that rime.in fairness to himsiguro i pushed him away in some ways. being pregnant i was insecure,kse yun sana yung mga times na gumigimik kme together, umiinum kme *** 2 lang kme *** sa rooftop msaya na sya na ako kainuman nya,until i got pregnant. so yun nga naging nagger ako nagstart ako magduda.sobrang naging mahigpit ako,hanggang sa sinusuway na nya ko tlaga,and just this march 27 nasagot lahat ng prayers ko.i've found an evidence. but you wouldn't believe it.of course nasaktan ako sobra.through prayers tlagang natutunan ko tanggapin na lahat, and parang nabreak ang spell nung kiniss nya ko sa lips, ang love ko nagtransform into true love.umiyak sya ng sobra and for 12 years ive never seen him na ganun nasaktan.kse we were saying goodbye na sa isat isa.sbe nya saken bsta sige babalikan kita *** na rin makilala sarili ko"i am sorry.and sbe nya kung babalik pako sa knya inspite of everything,sna mapatawad ko sya.etc etc.nung humagulgol na sya ankita ko sincerity nya and naawa pa nga ako sa knya.as of now im in a process of accepting things.sa knya nangibabaw ang true love ko, pero galit sa babae. i dont know what to do.i just want revenge.pero siguro antayin ko muna siguro magsubside ang galit ko.sna matutunan ko pa magpatawad.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PExer
    Girl you're putting your husband on a pedestal where he can't do no wrong...and as a substitute you blame two people instead of him:

1. The other woman 2. Yourself

Love is blind. Indeed. Rage is even more.

An advice: for your sake, hell if not for yours think of your kids, don't do something that stupid. It's done and over with, and like I said your letting your husband off easy. That's not fair to you or your kids. Because the moment you blame someone else for his faults, your risking taking in a cheater that would cheat on you in the future.

For your dignity and you kids' dignity's sake, don't do anything scandalous. Remember 'it takes two to tango' if they knew she cheated, it's just a matter of time till your husbands name pop out. And your husband's name is connected to you and to your kids.

Think it through baby.
    i think by reading "the purpose driven life" by rick warren, helped me a lot na maovercome and to forgive.it transformed me into a different person. i dont sobrang amazing ng book na to.you'll never be the same after reading this book, i swear.nagugulat ako 2 days ago i was feeling really down, when i wake up, i cry,before sleeping ,umiiyak din ako, even habang nagpapabreastfeed at naliligo.sobrang saket.but by applying this book into my life parang na reborn ako.
  • sunfiresunfire Member PExer
    Kapag preggy ka talaga may mga hormones na nagiging irritable ka and unpredictable, parang PMS na 10x. Sana manlang naintindihan ng hubby mo what you were going through and supported you, pero nga nagkamali siya, at mukha naman sincere na humihingi ng tawad.
    Oks din yan na may ginagawa ka to handle your emotions, take it slow, you're still hurting, sad, mad, and give yourself time to feel those and hopefully in time when you're ready, you would know what to do and not be guided by emotions but by your heart and mind.
  • baklitabaklita taas kilay PExer

anong mapapala mo sa paghihiganti? gaganda ba ang takbo ng iyong
    buhay? di ang kabilang babae ang sisisihin mo kundi si lalake mo
    dahil nagtaksil siya sa i-yo.

sino ba ang may infidelity sa inyong dalawa? sino ang biniktima ng iyong
    lalake? ikaw o dalawa kayo ng kulasisi niya? kung nagloko na naman
    si lalake sa iba... ang babae ang i-yong sisisihin? wake up girl!
    alamin kung sino ang palikerong erap sa relashon, noh!

revenge won't do you any good, but will only embarrass you.

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklits

thank u so much for ur advices i really appreciate it.. siguro may mga magiisip saken dto na martyr ako,or what pero saken ang martyr parang self sacrifice, dba, parang dka masaya.but me, i am happy.parang positive lahat.yun nga lang parang dpa nawawala ang revenge sa isip ko.i need some time to heal this wound.pero you wouldn't believe it tlaga how that book changed me. parang gift na ren samen last palm sunday, naramdaman ko ang pinakamasakit na part ng buhay ko, i was really really down.we were saying goodbye's na and arrangements,pero mabilis ko naramdaman ang presence ni GOd.nung napahagulgol na sya na sabe nya ayusin nya sarili nya mahal na mahal nya raw ako at mga bata,etc etc.bgla kme nagiyakan.lumambot daw sya bgla nung nagkiss kme sa lips smack lang..sbe nya daw sa sarili nya"asawa ko to ah" pinaghirapan ko to makuha niligawan ko"*** nagkakaganito kame" tpos and nagulat ako sa iyak nya parang bumalik lahat ng tiwala at pagmamahal ko sa knya so last palm sunday even though i have experienced the greatest pain in my life, ayun din yung time na para kmeng nabago and nakita namen halaga namen sa isat isa.parang we're starting all over again. mas nagtiwala pa nga ako sa knya. ewan ko very amazing transformation of my personality..ako ren nagtataka.through prayers tlagang nothing is impossible..
    i just wanna share this.. the bible says "you saw me before i was born and scheduled each day of my life before i began to breathe.Everyday was recorded in your book"
    This poem by Russell Kelfer sums it up:

You are who you are for a reason.
    You're part of an intricate plan.
    You're a precious and perfect unique design,
    Called God's special woman or man.

You look like you look for a reason.
    Our God made no mistake.
    He knit you together within the womb,
    You're just what he wanted to make.

The parents you had were the ones he chose,
    And no matter how you may feel,
    They were custom-designed with God's plan in mind,
    And they bear the Master's seal.

No, that trauma you faced was not easy,
    And God wept that it hurt you so;
    But it was allowed to shape your heart
    So that into his likeness you'd grow.

You are who you are for a reason,
    You've been formed by the Master's rod.
    You are who you are, beloved,
    Because there is a God!

Was thinking about how significant each and every one of us is, in God's eyes. No matter how you feel about yourself, no matter how the world treats you, know that there is a God that loves and cares for you. :)
    Sometimes God allows problems and circumstances to happen in our life in order to break us and to mold us. Maybe you have problems with your best friend, your boyfriend/girlfriend, your parents, your lecturers, maybe you have just broke up, did something terrible, etc... Know that all these things happen for a reason and that God allowed it to happen, in order to break you, mold you and to shape your character, to be who He wants you to be.
    three months pa lang yung youngest mo, at sabi mo eh medyo nag iba ka ng ugali dito sa last pregnancy mo, baka **** kaya yang revenge attitude eh dala lang ng post partum depression? Hindi mo rin ba naisip na ogag yang asawa mo, instead na suportahan ka nya sa kalagayan mo at intindihin na hindi ka muna pwede gumimik, eh humanap muna sya ng alternative,tapos ngayon,may nalalaman pa syang paiyak iyak :bash:
    im still confused nga what is happening to me.is it natanggap ko na lang na,napatawad ko ba,or am i that stupid,martyr or what.o isa lang ako sa mga tao na nabubulagan when it comes to love.pero ang pinaka kinatatakot ko, do i still love him, or *** na lang nako pakialam.kse nung nakita ko sya umiyak, naawa ako,tlaga,kse sya yung tipo ng tao na tinatagao ang emotions nya,sobra.parang feelingmo *** sya pakialam sa lahat,d sya nasasaktan etc.napaka manly ng dating nya, sya yung tipo na may tattoo pa tlaga bsta iba tpos bglang humagulgol sya. help me figure out kung anu *** nararamdaman ko sa knya.kse what is amazing is that dnko nagtatanong sa knya, *** na sya hinihgpitan.*** alm kung tiwala ba tlaga o nagmature ako o dahil sa alm ko na nagawa na nya lahat ng pagsisinungaling sakin and its useless to ask pa when u know bka nagsisinungaling na nmn sya.*** na alm kung ano totoo minsan. but one thing im sure is that i am not staying with him because of our children.but i dont know if this is true love or immuned na ko or naaawa na lang ako sa knya o dahil sa nakasanayan ko sya.12 years kme together and halos sa knya nako nahubog.halos sya ang sentro ng buhay ko, during hs days, college days and even nung nagwowork nko.sya lahat.so ano *** nararamdaman ko sa knya....sna love pa rennatatakot ako kse bka mamaya one day magising ako and marealize ko na i am not happy being married with him.nagtataka kse ako sa total transformation ko.kse tinatanong ko sarili ko kung tlagang i am applying what i read on the book,*** *** mapatawad yung babae.and i want revenge pa ren. sa asawa ko nmn,*** na alm nararamdaman ko love pa ba or what.and sa girl hatred lang tlaga.if i am really putting God's words in my life *** may hatred pa rin ako sa babae.panu ko maaalis galit ko sa babae na to.*** sa asawa ko, mas bumait pako.naaawa *** na lang ako o true love.im so confused.
    and isang nangyare rin saken na naging positive pa nga ako sa buhay.*** ganon.parang mas kinoconsider ko ibang tao, parang mas naiintindhan ko mga bagay.not just with my husband pero parang mas bumait ako sa mga byenan ko, in laws, etc.naging positive pa ang tingin ko sa buhay. dhil ba ito sa prayers,or what.
    kung nag pre pray ka kamo, eh bakit hindi mo ipag pray na mapatawadn na rin yung other woman instead na sirain pa sya sa pinagtratrabahuhan nya?Kung feeling mo eh "bumait" ka na, eh di gawin mo na to the extent di ba,why mabait ka lang sa mga mababait sa iyo, sabi mo you put God in your life na, di ba sabi rin ni God eh,Love Your Enemies, kasi kung ang love mo lang eh yung mga tao na they will love you back, what good does it do, even the evil person can do that ;)
  • Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma ✭✭
    TS: Read this

http://www.wikihow.com/Recover-from-an-Affair

You're basically at step 3

Step 3

The desire for revenge. This is the point where you are the most dangerous. You are not thinking clearly and simply want to enact revenge upon those who you feel have wronged you. You may begin plotting and planning ways to get back at either the other man/woman, or your spouse. Thoughts of a revenge affair move to the fore-front of your mind and you may begin thinking of who you can sleep with in order to even the score with your spouse. You may start looking for ways to bring down your spouse's lover by hurting him/her personally, professionally, or financially. Please remember that this phase will pass, and pure emotional decisions rooted in pain often lead to actions which one later regrets.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file