Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

girls- if your bf doesn't love you anymore. who should initiate the break up

if your bf doesn't love you anymore, but you still love him. is it ok for him to initiate the break up with you or should he just give feelers and let you be the one to break up.

Comments

• anilovanilov PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    LOL. kakanta na lang ako. uhm.. uherm.

:note:
    Somebody told me you were leavin’
    I didn’t know
    Somebody told me you’re unhappy
    But it doesn’t show
    Somebody told me that you don’t want me no more
    So you’re walkin’ out the door
    Nobody told me you’ve been cryin’
    Every night
    Nobody told me you’d been dyin’
    But didn’t want to fight
    Nobody told me that you fell out of love from me
    So I’m settin’ you free

Let me be the one to break it up
    So you won’t have to make excuses
    We don’t need to find a set up where
    Someone wins and someone loses
    We just have to say our love was true
    But has now become a lie
    So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time
    And goodbye

Somebody told me you still loved me
    Don’t know why
    Nobody told me that you only
    Needed time to fly
    Somebody told me that you want to come back when
    Our love is real again

Just turn around and walk away
    You don’t have to live like this
    But if you love me still then stay
    Don’t keep me waiting for that final kiss
    We can work together through this test
    Or we can work through it apart
    I just need to get this off my chest
    That you will always have my heart
    :note:
  • ayokong magmukhang kawawa kaya uunahan ko na yung guy..isa pa,its a wate of time and effort na magmahal k, na alam mong wala namang kapalit..
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so you girls are saying it is gentlemanly to just hint to the girl and make her make the first move?
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Tell it straight up. Don't make her wait. Be civil about it. You owe her that much.
  • rickym: are you sort of asking for advice?

i agree with FA. you're just going to make it harder for her if you wait for her to make the move. be a man and tell her.

what if it takes her months to realize that you want to break up with her. will you be able to put up with that? you guys will just start to resent each other.
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Tell it straight up. Don't make her wait. Be civil about it. You owe her that much.

Kaya I was confused with the thread title.

BF doesn't love GF so he should be man enough to initiate the break up. There really isn't an easy way to break somebody's heart (kanta na)
  • JasperbadJasperbad PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Bading ka ba pre?

Sorry for the harsh words but wag mo namang paasahin yung tao.

Be fair to the girl and tell her the real score.
  • If i was the girl and i feel my bf no longer loves me...first i'd talk to him about it and let him validate or inavalidate the observation. If my feeling is validated then i'll initiate the break up myself. It's my time, my relationship, my life...i will take control of my life, if the partner im with no longer wants to walk the same path with me.
  • teka teka teka...i back read the previous posts...

and ts...if you're the guy you're referring to...well...geez man...be man enough to break it with the girl. swerte mo kung mature na yung girl mo enough to break it up with you and tell it to you straight. kaso kung immature pa girl mo...aba...ikaw na makipag break kasi ikaw naman nag fall out of love.

take responsibility.
    rickym: are you sort of asking for advice?

i agree with FA. you're just going to make it harder for her if you wait for her to make the move. be a man and tell her.

what if it takes her months to realize that you want to break up with her. will you be able to put up with that? you guys will just start to resent each other.

am not asking advice, i just want to know how girls think. i would tell a girl up front her stand, just like the way i told my ex that i think we should get annulled already. but i'm curious because another girl told me that men shouldn't break off from a girl but should hint and it should be the women who should break off. she said that it's the gentlemanly thing to do.

same thing with my other threads, i almost always know what to do. it's just a psychology thing.
  • immature approach rather than a gentlemanly thing to do ang giving hints. Goes to show what maturity level your girl friend is at the moment.
    cecill wrote: »
    immature approach rather than a gentlemanly thing to do ang giving hints. Goes to show what maturity level your girl friend is at the moment.

what do you think of girls who feel that they should break off first and let the guy just hint?
  • i think it's just right na yung girl un makipag break up... always..
  • tilmantilman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    rickym wrote: »
    but i'm curious because another girl told me that men shouldn't break off from a girl but should hint and it should be the women who should break off. she said that it's the gentlemanly thing to do.

I don't think it makes sense that way. Girls like the hinting stuff but men like clear speech. So what if your gf thinks you hinted when really you didn't and then she breaks up because of it?
  • If my man dont love anymore, He should say it straight right to my face, kesa mag two time pa sya or malalaman ko sa iba. Mas ok sakin yung ganun, atleast diba. At hindi ako mag iinitiate ng break up, para wala syang masabe sakin. -- I loved him till the very end.
  • mykxczamykxcza PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    rickym wrote: »
    if your bf doesn't love you anymore, but you still love him. is it ok for him to initiate the break up with you or should he just give feelers and let you be the one to break up.

it's like calling it a one sided love affair... and it would be unfair to both parties, e di parang naglolokohan na lang kayo nun. i'd rather hear the parting words kesa maging bulag the whole time. kung wala nang amor, sabihin mo na, mas masakit kung sa iba pa maririnig or parang napipilitan na lang na ituloy yung relationship...
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    dapat babae.

alam ko oo. mahirap gawin.

tingang pagibig nga naman.
  • should be initiated by the party that badly wants the break up. if it happens to be the guy, so be it.
  • The KryptonianThe Kryptonian PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

bingo! *okay*

mahirap magpaligoy ligoy sa harap ng babae pag ganito na ang usapan. pahirapan lang. wag ganon. :lol:
  • the guy should..!!
    if you dont love her anymore,there's no reason to stay..

hhmmm..
    not all men are annoying.
    some are dead.:grrr:
    haha!
    *bitter