Derma Roller-Is this worth it?

I have pimple scars and craters but not too many. I want to have flawless skin. I heard that Derma Roller can erase these pimple scars and craters on my face however it is too expensive. I inquired in Forever Flawless and it costs 35K for 6 sessions.

I tried diamond peel and had 6 sessions already but I still have acne scars. I really want to have flawless skin...

I need your advice please....

Comments

• bdm1211bdm1211 IM THE LEAD GUITARIST PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    first of all, dermaroller cannot erase scars. theres no treatment that can erase scars.dermaroller can only give 50-70 % improvement,more than that is a bonus.

clinical studies reveals that 1.5 - 2.0 mm needles are effective. yung sa FF 0.5 lang daw yung gamit nila..

you may consult a derma regarding this.try my derma dr mike chua.20k lang dermaroller sa kanya for 5 sessions.
  • deadfishswimdeadfishswim sookiesnacks PExer
    I see. Thanks for the info
  • bench82bench82 Risk Analyst PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    u can also try my Derma Dr. Lozano of skin wellness, u need to pay 4k for the roller and 2k for the service, so on your next session you only need to pay 2k, but i prefer some infusion for 3500, it is more effective, i will have my 4th session this april 16, you can message me if you have any questions. Good luck
  • funk_youfunk_you ........... PExer
    Have you guys tried this? effective ba? as in when can you see the first results? ang mahal kasi e. gusto ko sana mag close yung pores or make the skin brighter. san branch kaya ok magpaganito? mahal masyado sa belo
  • clumzymeclumzyme Member PExer
    bench82 wrote: »
    u can also try my Derma Dr. Lozano of skin wellness, u need to pay 4k for the roller and 2k for the service, so on your next session you only need to pay 2k, but i prefer some infusion for 3500, it is more effective, i will have my 4th session this april 16, you can message me if you have any questions. Good luck

Hi..how's the result of ur dermaroller with dr. lozano? I had my first treatment today, I'm just little worried kung effective ba sya or does it really make some improvements..thanks.
  • I have pimple scars and craters but not too many. I want to have flawless skin. I heard that Derma Roller can erase these pimple scars and craters on my face however it is too expensive. I inquired in Forever Flawless and it costs 35K for 6 sessions.

I tried diamond peel and had 6 sessions already but I still have acne scars. I really want to have flawless skin...

I need your advice please....

People nowadays use laser to erase acne scars. It's called Laser Skin Resurfacing. My friend did the procedure and she's happy about it. Some of her scars diminished, but those deeper ones need more treatment. She's on her 2nd treatment already. It takes about 4-6 treatments, depending on the depth of the scars.

You can check this video to see how effective it is.

http://www.youtube.com/user/southcoastmedspa#p/u/24/eMGGZ7FlTEI

http://www.youtube.com/user/southcoastmedspa#p/u/123/guSYotcvOBI
  • I think dermarolling works, sa Internet searches ko, very promising ang results , pero siguro case to case din ang result, and kung anong medicine or infusion ang nilalagay. I had 5 sessions of derma rolling with dr.mike chua and After 5 sessions, minimal improvement, halos Hindi noticeable, mahirap kase masabi , very subjective yung percent improvement. Baka yung 30% ko, 70% na pala sa iba.
    Sabi kase nun iba,after 1or 2 sessions Lang, may napapansin na silang improvement. Pa share naman ng experiences ninyo. Thanks.
  • powerlogicpowerlogic Member PExer
    Same thing... Very minimal improvement yung sa akin with dermarollers.. Sayang nga... i shelled out 20K for the procedure (5 sessions).. Masakit pa kahit may anesthesia... Iba iba talaga siguro ang effect nun... I read medical journals before engaging on that procedure. Kaya kahit papaano convinced ako that the procedure has medical basis.. But it didn't work for me..

I tried pixel laser... Mas ok yung resulta nya para sa akin.. Yun nga lang yung downtime 4-5 days.. 1st session your going to see results on the normal skin (not the scarred ones) maganda naman yung result nya kahit papaano... But i started to see some improvements on my scars after my 4th session... I dont know if sciton is better, yun nga lang sobrang mahal kasi...

Hope this helps.. :bashful:
  • clambooclamboo Member PExer
    powerlogic wrote: »
    Same thing... Very minimal improvement yung sa akin with dermarollers.. Sayang nga... i shelled out 20K for the procedure (5 sessions).. Masakit pa kahit may anesthesia... Iba iba talaga siguro ang effect nun... I read medical journals before engaging on that procedure. Kaya kahit papaano convinced ako that the procedure has medical basis.. But it didn't work for me..

I tried pixel laser... Mas ok yung resulta nya para sa akin.. Yun nga lang yung downtime 4-5 days.. 1st session your going to see results on the normal skin (not the scarred ones) maganda naman yung result nya kahit papaano... But i started to see some improvements on my scars after my 4th session... I dont know if sciton is better, yun nga lang sobrang mahal kasi...

Hope this helps.. :bashful:

hello. how much po ang pixel? san kayo nagpagawa? thank you.:)
  • rhobx23rhobx23 Member PExer
    clamboo wrote: »
    hello. how much po ang pixel? san kayo nagpagawa? thank you.:)

nasa 12k whole face and 7.5k per area ang pag kakaalam ko, alam ko UST hospital and SCS moa meron.
  • BluhbluhismBluhbluhism Member PExer
    buti pa kayo scars na lang ipapatreat niyo...sa akin hindi pa pwede kasi nagtetake pa ako ng Isotretenoin. my pimples are killing me little by little,.....Hirap naman ng ganito..
  • I just wanna share.. I had my 2 sessions of dermarolling session with Dra. Lozano from Skin Wellness and to tell you, nagimprove talaga sya, as in! I can't wait to go back pa nga eh for more. I am really surprised as to how it turned out for me. Though 3.5k is mahal na for me since I am just a student, sponsored by daddy lang, so I still don't have that much budget kaya every month lang.

Then for the month, I go for her diamond peel and mas nagiimprove talaga sya, it's like 5k ang budget ko sa knya. I've been dealing with acne scars for years talaga and I've been consumed by it, lowering my self esteem and everything, but since it's working na, I am improving na talaga :) call me vain, but it was hard to be conscious about it! So shelling out 5k for me every month was difficult, pero after 6 sessions, I hope na mawala na sila talaga.. like Korean skin, maybe? I believe in dermarolling that it can give me flawless skin, as long as maintained.. since Dra. Lozano told me long term daw *** effect nun kasi diba collagen infusion sya.
  • NankurunaisaNankurunaisa Member PExer
    Guys advise ko lang. yes nakakaminimize talaga ng pore size ang derma rolling. pero di mo na kailangan pumunta sa mga doctors and masingil ng napakamahal na fee. Ako i just bought my own derma roller for 1200 pesos and derma roll myself. i use it once a week with moderate pressure. Tolerable naman ang pain di mo na kailangan mag apply ng mga numb cream. I am using 1.5 mm pa ha. :) I can see results talaga. Mga pang 4th treatment ko na sya. Good luck sa atin

watch this pala guys for info
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4R7voi8nLc
  • smilewarriorsmilewarrior Moderator PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If it involves needles then it is considered an invasive procedure. For your own safety (ayaw niyo naman sigurong ma tetano o magkaroon ng ibang infection , baka mamaya ang maging itsura mo ay para kayong sinapak ni Paquiao) it would be best to have the procedure done by a licensed doctor ( an MD) .
  • yes, kaya nga you have to sterilize the roller first. What im saying is, super effective din sya if you do the procedure at home. Makakamura ka talaga. Safe sya, actually na feature nga sya sa the Doctors show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtFwCNkCwpA

you dont have to pay large amount of money to get the same result.

If you feel na ok na ang skin mo. just buy .2 mm roller for maintenance.
  • Hi there! San ako mkakabili ng derma roller dito sa pinas? Mura *** pgkakabili mo sa 1200, where did you buy the roller? I will be using it sa stretchmarks and cs section scar ko sana. Lost my confidence big time, especially that my cs section is vertical and quite long.
  • Hi there! San ako mkakabili ng derma roller dito sa pinas? Mura *** pgkakabili mo sa 1200, where did you buy the roller? I will be using it sa stretchmarks and cs section scar ko sana. Lost my confidence big time, especially that my cs section is vertical and quite long.

Meron nagbebenta sa Sulit.com.ph ng derma roller set.
    Pero ang binili ko is *** derma roller lang mismo.
    Nalimutan ko *** user ng nagsell sakin sa sulit. Pina deliver ko kasi.
    Try mo nalang i search sa sulit *** "derma roller"

according sa mga nabasa ko pag sa scars and stretch marks dapat 1.5mm. and mejo matagal ata ang result pag cs scars. Pero go lang try mo na. wala naman mawawala.
    No pain no gain.;)
  • LefeLefe Member PExer
    Derma Rolling is a effective, simple and cheap DIY precedure. Best effect when use with EGF serum.
  • givenchicgivenchic gorgeous_moi PExer
    Yes for me it's effective :) I just had my first session a week ago and I can see the gradual result already. My pores are smaller and tighter than before. I'm really excited and can't wait to finish all my sessions at Skin House Clinic. They are giving one free session once you avail their package :) it's worth it. Hope you can try it also :)
  • mark2429mark2429 Member PExer
    Guys advise ko lang. yes nakakaminimize talaga ng pore size ang derma rolling. pero di mo na kailangan pumunta sa mga doctors and masingil ng napakamahal na fee. Ako i just bought my own derma roller for 1200 pesos and derma roll myself. i use it once a week with moderate pressure. Tolerable naman ang pain di mo na kailangan mag apply ng mga numb cream. I am using 1.5 mm pa ha. :) I can see results talaga. Mga pang 4th treatment ko na sya. Good luck sa atin

watch this pala guys for info
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4R7voi8nLc

may ginamit kang serum? anong pinapahid mo?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file