Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

So many questions..

I just got married and there are lots of things bothering me.I actually feel like I am so insecure and paranoid. I am born possessive and there are times this insanity would be making my mind so chaotic. I have then questions to ask.

1. Do you need to know or scrutinize everything about your husband?
(sino nag text sa kanya, saan siya kumain, etc.)

2. Is it normal na magselos ka sa guy friends niya at ayaw mo siyang pasamahin sa kanila?

Here are some, I know I still have a lot but cannot compose all right now..Thanks

Comments

• TRUST is the answer to all of these questions...
    Have a lil RESPECT din...And lots and lots of LOVE...=)
  • angelface49angelface49 PEx Rookie ⭐
    aside from trust, there should be HONESTY from both sides to make your relationship work.
  • trust him and love him, in that way hindi masasayang ang inyo pagsasama bilang mag asawa.

basta wag lang sosobra... minsan ang sobra nakakasama.
  • like the others have said, trust and honesty. without those, any relationship will crumble.
  • Atticus FinchAtticus Finch PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Apart from trying harder to trust your husband, I would also suggest that you make yourself a lot busier with your work or the things that you really like to do by yourself. This way you'll have less time and energy to be "possessive" and to scrutinize your husband's daily life. And, hopefully, you'll get used to this. :)
  • 1. No.
    2. No.

Kung yan ang gusto mo, sana nag-asawa ka na lang ng pet.
    Tao asawa mo, hindi puppy.

Kung di mo titigilan yan, mag aaway lang kayo.
  • Many na pala yung questions mo...

Syanganaman... 2 or more is many.

jeje
  • Many na pala yung questions mo...

Syanganaman... 2 or more is many.

jeje

Actually madami pa nga talaga,di ko pa macompose lahat.
    Tama ka kung di ko titigilan mag aaway nga and actually it happened already..
  • Apart from trying harder to trust your husband, I would also suggest that you make yourself a lot busier with your work or the things that you really like to do by yourself. This way you'll have less time and energy to be "possessive" and to scrutinize your husband's daily life. And, hopefully, you'll get used to this. :)

Onga tama ka jan..like the more idle times you have e the more chances of getting praning..
  • gorgeous, why are you so insecure about your husband's whereabouts etc.? dapat secure ka sa kanya diba? that should be one of the reasons you married him right?

And yeah like what other said. trust him. :)
  • sayang nick mo... sabi mo gorgeousaileen ka...

but perhaps you don't really feel like you are, eh?
  • bat naman kayo nag-away?
  • ya the name gorgeous:)
    not in any way i felt this before,i am actually pregnant right now, friends would be saying that it could probably be a hormonal change or something..i feel insecure, emotional, ambivalent, etc. sometimes i cannot figure out bakit nga ba ganito.kakainis kasi yung feeling sa totoo lang..ayun.
  • bat naman kayo nag-away?

I think its because i was like an nbi agent interrogating:)
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Rookie ⭐
    Too much isn't love nor respect.

If in doubt, quiete la voca.