Home PEx Hobbies Recreation

10 commandments of Pitbull

as a new Pitbull owner i kind a worry and hesitant to have a Pitbull because of their Bad Reputation. i did a research about Pitbull. in order for you to have a good pitbull you must understand how pitbull is. this 10 commandments of Pitbull really help me. read this article and know what is the - 10 COMMANDMENTS OF PITBULL

Comments

• dude, do more research.

i don't have a pitbull, but i know that that breed is much better than what is portrayed in that article.

this is a nice link to start with...

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/owning.html

also, to know you pitbull best, and to get TONS of advice from other pitbull owners...

i suggest you go to www.dogster.com and join the forums. most of what i know about dogs, i learned from lurking in that forum.
  • rage_withinrage_within PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    TEN COMMANDMENTSOF PIT BULL OWNERSHIP

1. Thou shalt NEVER trust thy Pit Bull not to fight.

2. Thou shalt contain thy Pit Bull securely when not supervised by an adult.

3. Thou shalt NEVER leave thy adult Pit Bull alone and unsupervised with another dog.

4. Thou SHALT attend obedience classes most faithfully with thy Pit Bull.

5. Thou SHALT keep thy Pit Bull socialized with ALL KINDS of people.

6. Thy Pit Bull wilt NEVER be allowed off-leash in a public place.

7. Thy Pit Bull wilt NEVER be allowed to roam free in thy neighborhood, EVER!

8. Thou SHALT take thy well trained Pit Bull out in public and show him/her off - on leash for good breed PR!

9. Thy Pit Bull shalt go forth into the world as an ambassador of the pit bull breed.

the article is crap.

pitbulls are tolerant with pain, so much that you COULD trust them with kids, even toddlers. kids tend to play rough with dogs, pulling their ears, hitting them. other breeds would easily snap at them because they don't have the same pain tolerance that the pitbull has. a neighbor of mine had made a saddle for his kid to dog-back ride the pitbull pet they have... see them during morning walks, pitbull doesn't complain.

pitbulls are naturally aggressive towards other dogs, but not to people (unless if you raise it to be... and it even applies to any dog breed not just pitbull).

and hindi porket naturally aggressive sila towards other dogs e... 'vicious' na sila. i know a cute mini-pin ng friend ko na goes like a gremlin under road rage kapag nilapitan at hawakan, even snaps at you. rottweilers and shepherds are bred to be the best guard dogs, even gets employed in the police force... and those are not 'vicious'?
  • ayane wrote: »
    dude, do more research.

i don't have a pitbull, but i know that that breed is much better than what is portrayed in that article.

this is a nice link to start with...

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/owning.html

also, to know you pitbull best, and to get TONS of advice from other pitbull owners...

i suggest you go to www.dogster.com and join the forums. most of what i know about dogs, i learned from lurking in that forum.

thanks man.. il check dogster.com
  • CLYCLY PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i have had 3 pitbulls in the last 8 years....they have never bitten any person even though they were not leashed.

they are 1 of the most loyal and loving dogs ever......

although like all dogs they should not be left unleashed when other dogs or cats are around.
  • MakaveliLivesMakaveliLives PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    There are no bad dogs..only bad owners..
    There are no bad dogs..only bad owners..

very well said.
  • ipisipis PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ano po peds ng pit mo?
  • There are no bad dogs..only bad owners..

true..nasa owner kung pano i raise *** dog any kind of breed.. pangit kasi sa atin pag pittbull isip agad killerdog.. victim lang din sila

look at this thread..

http://www.pinoypetfinder.com/forum/index.php?topic=19143.0
    correct.

rottweilers have a tendency to be more dominant than their owners kapag hindi mo ni-train maigi during puppy stage... now that's dangerous.

pitbulls on the otherhand, despite of their muscular outlook, they would always love to be your teddy bear.