Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Guys what's in it for the pakipot girl ?

Let's say your insistence and patience finally paid off. Your pakipot girl finally said yes, she'll go out on a date with you.

Now what. What's your game plan?

Comments

• kung makipot eh d kelangan paluwagin... hehe :bungi:
  • ildiavoloildiavolo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Next plan: Get into her pants. :lol:
  • sHaneL_o83sHaneL_o83 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Seal the deal.
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'll be suspicious. Bakit bigla syang pumayag? Rebound? Nagka STD o HIV at gusto niyang I share? Ano ko panakip butas.
  • fallenservicemenfallenservicemen Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Hmm, I will strike while the iron is hot.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oh yes, at last.. now i have to buy a condom. :hiya:
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    just shows to you from the reactions what men think of pakipot girls, or what kind of men are attracted to pakipot girls.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dump her azz. The chase is over.
  • oh yes, at last.. now i have to buy a condom. :hiya:
    LOLZ!!! nice one!:D
  • csmarycsmary PEx Rookie ⭐
    :shakehead:
    you wonder and complain why girls are pakipot but then you have no game :rotflmao:
    csmary wrote: »
    :shakehead:
    you wonder and complain why girls are pakipot but then you have no game :rotflmao:

i wonder, because it's so disadvantageous to them, why do they have to continue.
  • nde na bale kung mejo mahinhin lang pero kung sobrang pakipot ang babae... ang game plan ko po ay labas na sya sa mga plano ko.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    csmary wrote: »
    Let's say your insistence and patience finally paid off. Your pakipot girl finally said yes, she'll go out on a date with you.

ang masaklap lang minsan, irrelevant na yung patience at threshold ng isang guy eh.

there comes a point where the girl would finally say to herself '..ah ok i think i like him.. he's okay..'

problema even if that point has already been reached (ok na, pasado na), gusto pa rin patagalin ng patagalin ng ibang hitads. trip-trip ba, sinasadya. kawawa naman kaming mga 'applicants'.. :hiya::lol::hiya:

aww so this is a game pala all along (?) :hiya:

delikado.. baka kahit non-player ang guy sa sobrang inis niya, pag tripan ka na rin laruin.
    LOLZ!!! nice one!:D

garfield needs a raincoat. :hiya:
    rickym wrote: »
    just shows to you from the reactions what men think of pakipot girls, or what kind of men are attracted to pakipot girls.

well we better hope those playing pakipot girls are pretty + hot + worth waiting for. the law of proportionality should always be observed. :hiya:
  • fallenservicemenfallenservicemen Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    tama, hindi yung your logging so much time into a girl that wasn't worth it.
  • maybe you'll think na we're easy...

you'll have to spend a whole lot of time together to find out if you're really into us.. for real

...gaano ba kasi katagal...dapat..???
  • ^
    hindi naman na kasi dapat patagalin kung gusto/mahal mo yung guy.
  • how can we be so sure if youre really sincere
    if you cant even wait.

:bashful:
    you get the chicken by hatching the egg..
    not by smashing it..:bop:
    how can we be so sure if youre really sincere
    if you cant even wait.

:bashful:
    you get the chicken by hatching the egg..
    not by smashing it..:bop:

waiting is not proportional to sincerity. players can court 5 girls all at the same time for a year and you'll never know. that player won't even be tired since it's just like a game to him.

why can't women just ask around what the history of a guy is, that's the best indicator.
  • they really should be worth the wait...

what if they aren't...they just thought that for you guys they are worth?
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kaya nagiging pakipot ang pinay dahil mga pinoy mahilig magbigay ng pagkakataong magpakipot ang mga pinay. Sa lahat ng babae sa mundo, pinay ang pinakamadaling makuha. Lahat ng lahi ng lalaki papatulan ng pinay kaya ewan ko sa inyong mga pinoy kung bakit babagal bagal kayo at binibigyan pa ng pagkakataong magpakipot yang mga babae niyo.