FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Have you been under a jerk spell?

Anyone has heard of the term jerkdom?
How does it feel to be under a jerk spell? A jerk spell is when we are seduced by a man's charm, confidence and passion. :love:
Share your experiences... here's mine.

http://reasonswhyimsingle-chinita.blogspot.com/2010/02/what-is-it-like-to-be-part-of-so-called.html

Comments

• _Totoy__Totoy_ Banned by Admin PExer
    The complete reason was stated in this thread:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381233
  • freshbabefreshbabe this is freshbabe :) ✭✭✭
    I WAS & STILL AM. BUT THE THING IS... I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM
    AND WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER, ATLEAST FOR NOW... BUT
    WISHING FOR DEAR DIVINE INTERVENTION, JUST FOR ME TO KNOW
    IF HE'S THE "RIGHT ONE" FOR ME.

in a jerkspell for the past 3years, (smitten by HIS
    charm, confidence but passion??(this i have to know)

i'm the only one whose passionately in a jerkspell..
    because of HIM. I met him 3years ago, and got seduced..
    until he had to go abroad (this is his destiny).
    (still hoping to see you again,... "kristianjohn")

MAY IBA PA KONG NOTION NG JERKSPELL EH...
    YUNG TIPONG BF MO NA, TAPOS "[email protected]@GO" KA...
    TAPOS IKAW MARTYR. (I'M NOT THAT)
  • cecillcecill Member PExer
    Im currently experiencing this. The thing is im in a relationship and yet i cant seem to resist this one guy whom i met even before i met my current bf. He never made a move to take it to the next level so I moved on until i got into this current relationship with my bf and yet we kept in touch...and yes, he kept me in tow. Doesn't want to let me go even if i asked him to...i guess because for him its way too convenient to have me as a backup plan. : (

It's been close to 2.5 years since i met that guy and i still think about him every single day! Come what may...that's what he said to me...come what may is all it may ever be.

God knows why im drawn to him...now thats what i call a jerkspell.
  • alfonchioalfonchio Member PExer
    i over that jerk... we've been together for 2 and a half years... ive been in that jerk spell for that long.... and im awake and s hapi to move on
  • alfonchio wrote: »
    i over that jerk... we've been together for 2 and a half years... ive been in that jerk spell for that long.... and im awake and s hapi to move on
    *okay*

Wow! How did you get over it? Any tips? I'm longing to get over that jerk spell.
    Pero sana naman, i don't have to fall in love again to move on. I want to live a happy single life.
  • sHaneL_o83sHaneL_o83 next door hottie PExer
    I was under the most powerful JerkSpell. He won't call me, he'll ditch our plans, I even know about his other girls, I basically knew I'm a backup plan. I was philandering with him on a partner. He's the ONLY ONE who didn't fell for my 'spell' - like, ONLY ONE. Which is why its so frustrating!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file