Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Bora/Acuatico/Cebu Buddy!

Hi

Im flying home for vacation this July and just want to roam Pinas and maybe Sg/HK.

SO my better idea aside from doing that, is to share my blessings by tagging along someone and she won't have to pay a single cent!..:)

yup you read that right. Ako bahala sa plane, hotel, dining, maybe a bit of shopping..everything you can ever want!!!

I just figured madaming magkakagusto sa idea na 'to. I mean 3 days 2 nights each at Bora, Acuatico, Cebu (Plantation Bay?), and Singapore would be tons of fun kahit na ba you're paying right?

SO isipin nyo na lang kung free..:)

Ang catch is isa lang talaga maisasama ko for each destination..So I guess to remedy that is to ask you (girls lang please, parang di yata ok guy-to-guy sa ganito hahahaha) to leave me a private message and tell me why you would be the perfect companion for this trip!

That's simple and very easy..I will just pick based on that..:) No hocus-pocus, no hanky-panky, no bogusness whatsoever..Just a sweet deal awaits kung sino man mapipili..:)

Will look forward to your PM's..:)

Comments

• seriously??? yaman naman! super share sa blessing ah... di kaya serial killer ka???
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    DOM ang dating. :bop:
  • haha korek! pero in fairness, panalo ang Bora at Acuatico.. Cebu/Bohol sa May ko pa lang mapupuntahan :D
  • elypant wrote: »
    Hi

Im flying home for vacation this July and just want to roam Pinas and maybe Sg/HK.

SO my better idea aside from doing that, is to share my blessings by tagging along someone and she won't have to pay a single cent!..:)

yup you read that right. Ako bahala sa plane, hotel, dining, maybe a bit of shopping..everything you can ever want!!!

I just figured madaming magkakagusto sa idea na 'to. I mean 3 days 2 nights each at Bora, Acuatico, Cebu (Plantation Bay?), and Singapore would be tons of fun kahit na ba you're paying right?

SO isipin nyo na lang kung free..:)

Ang catch is isa lang talaga maisasama ko for each destination..So I guess to remedy that is to ask you (girls lang please, parang di yata ok guy-to-guy sa ganito hahahaha) to leave me a private message and tell me why you would be the perfect companion for this trip!

That's simple and very easy..I will just pick based on that..:) No hocus-pocus, no hanky-panky, no bogusness whatsoever..Just a sweet deal awaits kung sino man mapipili..:)

Will look forward to your PM's..:)

care to share what happened to these invitations? very promising yung offer mu TS. did anyone take this seriously?

kwento ka naman diyan :naughty:
  • nakakatakot pero tempting..hmm

up up :)