Home PEx Sports Football
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Football Matchday thread

Okay lads, let's get our banters, our trash talks, our puns, our bashing organized. Let's make this like a pub. All the big games (Clash of the titans, derby games, relegation fodder fight for survival etc.) in the world of footy will be discussed here - team line ups, team news etc. And those unfortunate not able to watch said games can follow this thread for updates on the games, on what's happening on the pitch etc.

* 'Banter' involving Munich, Hillsborough and Heysel is out of bounds.

Let's start this by discussing Arsenal v West ham (title race) and Fulham v Mancity (race for fourth)

*I'll bump this tomorrow night for the big one - Manchester United v Liverpool @ Old Trafford.

Comments

• My prediction for tomorrow, Liverpool 3 - United 0. Torres with the Hat-trick.
  • I don't think so pal, United will be itching to set the record straight. It will be a close one with United nicking it.

My predicted line up for MU:
    Van Der Sar
    --Rafael/Brown---Rio
    Vida
    Evra

Carrick
    ---Valencia----Fletcher
    Park
    Nani

Rooney

Park to nail Gerrard down like what he did with Andrea Pirlo.
  • hooneyhooney PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ahuh, loserpool really love to beat us although not playing good enough to other teams, but tomorrow its on Old Trafford, you only got 2-0 in Anfield and we had defensive crisis that time and Nani not yet cementing the right and left position so ManUnited all the way!!!!
  • DantheGreatDantheGreat PEx Rookie ⭐
    Villa imploding again, just like they did last season....
  • hooney wrote: »
    ahuh, loserpool really love to beat us although not playing good enough to other teams, but tomorrow its on Old Trafford, you only got 1-0 in Anfield and we had defensive crisis that time and Nani not yet cementing the right and left position so ManUnited all the way!!!!

It's 2 - nil dear, N'gog scored that day too. We'll do them tomorrow, Nani giving Johnson shitpants and Valencia tearing Insua a new arsehole. :)

Btw, anyone watching the Arsenal game today?
    tnx for correction i was thinking about the Leeds lol, hindi kaya masyado na tayo overconfident baka bigla tayo matalo hahaha!but no, im not afraid, im just wary, do you watch from MUTV?
  • hooney wrote: »
    tnx for correction i was thinking about the Leeds lol, hindi kaya masyado na tayo overconfident baka bigla tayo matalo hahaha!but no, im not afraid, im just wary, do you watch from MUTV?

no, i watch from Sopcast,veetle kung di palabas sa espn or star. Try signing up @ redcafe.net best mufc forum everything man utd nandiyan.

I have a feeling we'll do this Scousers on our turf. :) Revenge!!!:grrr:
    Lots of free kicks in the Everton - Bolton game. Very physical so far..
  • As expected when playing Bolton. Is Fellaini playing? That dude knows how to throw elbows. :)
  • M.20.10

Villa 2-2 Wolves. Villa bottling it again
    Everton 2 - 0 Bolton FT Well deserved win.
    Portsmouth 3 - 2 Hull City FT Sacked Phil Brown with few games remaining? tsk tsk tsk
    Stoke City 1 - 2 Tottenham FT Go spurs take that 4th spot!
    Sunderland 3 - 1 Birmingham FT Good win for Brucie's squad
    Wigan Athletic 1 - 0 Burnley FT Could not care less about this game

Arsenal v West Ham KO na. :) update: Arsenal leds 1-nil atm.

*little bundesliga result here

Bayern Munich scored early then sat back for the rest of the game. then conceded goals in the 87th and 89th lost to Frankfurt 2-1 :lol: little boy Alaba has to take some blame (still young and learning :))
  • Vermaelen sent off, Diamanti misses Peno. come on Hammers take as much points as possible!!! :mad:
    Arsenal 2 - 0 West Ham

Close squeak, Arsenal down to 10 men after Vermaelen got sent off. Almunia did well to sabe on the resulting penalty.
    United won after a good display in the second-half. Gerrard's absence also hurt Liverpool.
    Park is the hero of this match!!!
  • Fletch was immense! Get in! :) Dodgy pen, but we dominated them. Park was poor during the 1st but he re payed SAFs trust in hi by replicating his AC match game form! Fletcher put StevieStarfish in his pocket and Vida showed Torres he aint no pushover. :) Ijust hope Roo's knock won't prevent him on playing games.
  • Chelsea drew at Lancashire, still a game in hand. But that seriously knocked some confidence in them. Hope they crash and burn in OT on april 3!
    after Torres header i was very, very nervous, good thing we were able to recover from that setback, uy lola madaming Chelski dito
    Rooney will miss the match against Bolton due to minor knee problem
    Latest Press Release

Wayne Rooney is fit and available to play at Bolton if selected, despite press reports earlier in the week claiming that he was struggling with a knee injury.

www.manutd.com

yipeee!
  • Rest him, we need him on the run in. The last thing we want is to aggravate that knee.