FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

I have a GF but still feeling so alone...

Hi pexers,

I don't know exactly what's happening pero eto nararamdaman ko sa ngayon.
She's there, somewhere, working and so very busy with it.
Nagkikita kami every weekends pero parang nawala na yun spark.
I miss her cute smiles. I miss her excited voice. I miss her cuddles...
She's beside me but still longing for her.
I'd rather be alone than being with her now...
I can't feel her love now. Hindi na sya madalas magtext.
Hindi ko na nakikita yun cute smiles nya madalas.
Pag magkasama kami, mas madalas napapansin ko, bored sya, tahimik. no smiles at all...

She must be....what?

I must be....what?

Comments

• Jose MarieJose Marie Member PExer
    pero wala naman syang sinsabi sa akin e. ako lang yun nagsasabi sa kany na namimiss ko sya. sya deadma lang...saying she miss me too pero hindi ko naman maramdaman...
  • HiPPiEcHiCHiPPiEcHiC Tragically Beautiful PExer
    Maybe she's stressed out sa work nya or something...?
  • famousafamousa Outsourcing Inc. PExer
    @ts: You should go to the beach together..go to Anawangin and camp there over the weekend and sort things out..huwag ka muna give up, pwede pa agapan yan!!
  • baklitabaklita taas kilay PExer
    Jose Marie wrote: »
    Hi pexers,

She must be....what?

I must be....what?

she must be barbie doll.

you must be impotent!

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklits

• adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts explore.experience.expand PExer
    Communication is the response that you get.

How do you think you're coming across to her anyway? Loving ka ba katulad nun? Sweet ka ba ngayon tulad nun? etc, etc?
  • adiposethoughtsadiposethoughts explore.experience.expand PExer
    pero wala naman syang sinsabi sa akin e. ako lang yun nagsasabi sa kany na namimiss ko sya. sya deadma lang...saying she miss me too pero hindi ko naman maramdaman...

ahhh... baka you're coming across as needy.

maybe she doesn't see you man enough.

hay
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink I ✭✭✭
    how long have you been together TS?

the signs are all pointing to -- she's fallen out of love with you.
    breaking news pexers!

last night we talked over the phone, i told her what i miss from her. You know what she said? "Grabeh! kung ano ano iniisip mo, kung wala ka na tiwala sa akin, itigil na natin 'to!!!"

And i was surprised sa response nya. I never said anything about pagdududa o tiwala, tapos yun ang naisip nya...

Eto sinabi ko before she uttered those lines, "I miss your goodnight mwuahhh texts. I miss your morning texts. I miss those cute smiles. Meron ba tayo problema? Hindi ka na madalas magtext, pag magkausap tayo, hindi ko na naririnig those excited sound of your voice...blah blah blah..."

I just miss her. that's all. pero iba naging response nya. Sabi ko nga sa una kong post here, i'd rather be alone that be with her now na bored na yata sa akin...It's hard to be with someone na wala na yatang interest syo...
  • turatko!turatko! Member PExer
    Baka nag hahanap na lang ng butas yan para magkahiwalay na nga kayo. Try niyo munang mag cool off, mag ala astronaut muna kayo sabihin mo we need both space. Then after that mafefeel niyo naman kung talagang mahal niyo ang isat isa, kung ganun parin eh di wala na talaga.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PExer
    Must be what? You must be expecting too much. Jeezus Crimminy, you can't expect people to always be a fcking clown. They can't always accommodate you so you feel like you're Wonderland the first time you met and it's still the honeymoon phase.

That's one thing you need to learn: relationships go through phases. We all want the honey moon phase to last forever, you can't. This ain't a movie. Happy endings aren't just what is shown before the credits roll.

If you can't accept that her life does not revolve around you or sugar butter cupcakes, then what you ought to do is find a new gf, preferably a robot or a 9 year old who will have years to believe in unicorns and fairy tales.
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink I ✭✭✭
    ulitin ko lang...

the signs are all pointing to -- she's fallen out of love with you. (sige pwede din slowly falling out of love)
    ulitin ko lang...

the signs are all pointing to -- she's fallen out of love with you. (sige pwede din slowly falling out of love)

yeah! thats what i thought too...
  • it doesn't mean na nafafall out of love na sya. siguro stressed lang sya or madaming iniisip try to be more understanding. talk to her. ganyan din kami dati ng Gf ko but now we realized na hindi pwedeng masaya lagi may ups and downs ang relationship and no such things as happy ending. itong comment ko base lang din sa nangyari sakin kasi kahit di na kami katulad dati eh atleast kami parin until now and alam namin na mahal namin ang isa't isa although di na katulad dati yung relationship namin sabihin na lang natin nagmature na di na patwitams ^_^
  • g33r00g33r00 Member PExer
    baka for her mature na yung relationship nyo.. i mean hindi na kailangan pa na laging may text... o laging nagssmile sya over you on purpose... kasi ang linya nya eh... TIWALA... kung wala ka nang tiwala...

ang tanong eh wala na ba?? wala k n bng tiwala?

hindi porket wala nang spark.. it will remain walang spark.. unless you wont do something to bring the spark back.. baka kulang lang sa quality time.. try nyo mag out of town!!
  • leng_rleng_r Alter Ego PExer
    TS, gaano na ba kayo katagal ni GF?
  • amsupermeamsuperme Member PExer
    ulitin ko lang...

I think so too. From experience...:( pag mahal mo isang tao, the word "stress-out" does not exist. just sayin'.
  • bitter_happybitter_happy NO MORE HOLDING BACK! PExer
    ^^ true.

I dont think TIWALA is the issue here.
  • ectonomoreectonomore Maginoo Pero Medyo Bastos PExer
    been there parekoy...i bore with it for quite some time...i got sick and tired so i ditched her....

now i found someone who makes me feel whole

so my advise is tapusin mo na yan tol...makakahanap ka ng ibang chickas na mas pahahalagahan ka
  • cleric_vincecleric_vince Member PExer
    talk to her,probably there is someone na gustong sumingit at ganyan ang gf mo na umasta..
  • lfplfp I love fried noodle PExer
    Hi pexers,

I don't know exactly what's happening pero eto nararamdaman ko sa ngayon.
    She's there, somewhere, working and so very busy with it.
    Nagkikita kami every weekends pero parang nawala na yun spark.
    I miss her cute smiles. I miss her excited voice. I miss her cuddles...
    She's beside me but still longing for her.
    I'd rather be alone than being with her now...
    I can't feel her love now. Hindi na sya madalas magtext.
    Hindi ko na nakikita yun cute smiles nya madalas.
    Pag magkasama kami, mas madalas napapansin ko, bored sya, tahimik. no smiles at all...

She must be....what?

I must be....what?

Parehas tayo!!! :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file