Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I saw the upcoming trailer for next week's Valentine's special and it it sooo...bitin. Ack!

This is so freaky...like Angel part II! Anyway, tell me what you think.

Would Buffy and Spike really hook-up?

Or would Buffy just laugh right at Spike's face when he tells her how he feels about her?

PS: Buffy's single once again 'cause her b/f went away on some "mission trip" or something. :D

caticon.gif

Comments

• hi! hehe you know you gonna get flamed for this.. SPOILER they're gonna say.. :)

anyway, regarding the thread.. saw the trailer too last night... nice tease, huh? I dun think they'll get together! I feel for Spike totally! He's my favorite character. I'm hoping that they do get together and even if his chip gets taken out that he'll continue to love Buffy.
  • KiTTY2babeKiTTY2babe PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Yikes! :eek:

I'm just so excited kasi. I hope I'm forgiven. :D:D

Poor Spike. He tries to be a "good vampire" but it always backfires!
  • Originally posted by KiTTY2babe
    Yikes! :eek:

I'm just so excited kasi. I hope I'm forgiven. :D:D

Poor Spike. He tries to be a "good vampire" but it always backfires!

hehe.. iz all gud on mah part.... you want them to get together???
    In all honesty, no.

I want Angel to come back and make it right between him and Buff. Damn, that guy's always disappearing into the fog of the night!

Spike may be a good vampire right now, but I think he's just lonely and on the rebound after Drusilla left him (?!). Hmm, wonder whatever happened to that woman. I missed about a couple of seasons so I badly need some catching-up!!

Tell me if I missed anything good!

caticon.gif
  • Originally posted by KiTTY2babe
    In all honesty, no.

I want Angel to come back and make it right between him and Buff. Damn, that guy's always disappearing into the fog of the night!

Spike may be a good vampire right now, but I think he's just lonely and on the rebound after Drusilla left him (?!). Hmm, wonder whatever happened to that woman. I missed about a couple of seasons so I badly need some catching-up!!

Tell me if I missed anything good!

kitty, in Angel, Drusilla is there... I don't want to spoil it for everyone since Angel isn't being shown in the PI yet. But yes, in Season 2 of Angel, Drusilla appears and so does Darla :)

Did you see that Buffy episode where Spike re-tells the history of the 4 of them? Spike, Darla, Drusilla, and Angel?
    Nuh-uh...lemme think...

Angel was this Irish guy named Angelus who lived in the 1700's, and Darla was this older vampire who shared her blood with him that's why he became a vampire too. And Drusilla...umm, was she a ***** before that Angel fell in love with back in the dark ages? I'm not sure. Correct me if I'm wrong there.

I'm not sure about Spike tho'!

Ah well, my memory's befuddled right now. :D

caticon.gif
  • Kitty2Babe: hehe nah.. not befuddled.. you're close though..

Darla is the ***** that Angelus fell in love with.. Darla became a vampire because she was dying of an STD (not sure what kind though) Her sire is the Vampire Master from the Buffy first season.. that uglyass fool.. Drusilla is just a normal girl with Mental problems. Angelus made her into a vampire because that was how Darla and him used to play their games.. by torturing human souls.. Angelus killed all of her family so, her mental state really went outta wack and then he turned her into a vampire. Spike is this NERD/LOSER back in the 1800s whom Drusilla accidentally bumped into when she was thinking that she wanted a playmate... hehe.. so, there u go... she picked him randomly.. Spike's confidence and brutality stems from the fact that she's killed 2 Slayers already...

watch Angel!! hehe.. Season 2 is really good...
    I really wanna watch "Angel"! But the thing is..."DARK ANGEL" is also on at that time!! Ooohh, so hard to pick!! I've been keeping tabs on "Dark Angel" now, so I'm more aware on what's happening over there than in "Angel".

All I know of in "Angel" is that it's about what happened after Angel left Sunnydale for good (?!) and headed off to L.A. and met up with Cordellia who also had runaway to become an actress.

Let's just say that if I ever warch "Angel", it's gonna be just my 2nd time in my whole entire life! :eek:

caticon.gif
  • Kitty: oh yah! Dark Angel! that's one of my favorites too.. I'm usually in school every night during the week that's why I just tape my shows.. hehe Thank Gawd, I've got 2 VCRS!!

here, I saw this on Entertaint Weekly. It's a synopses of next week's Buffy Episode..
    ''Buffy The Vampire Slayer'' (8 p.m., WB) Everyone wants a Valentine, even vampires. Buffy rejects Spike after he declares his love. Dissed, Spike runs back to the eeevil Drusilla. We told you love bites.

I feel for Spike!!!!!
    OUCH. :bop:

Does that traumatize Spike and makes him resort back to his evil ways?

I'd better stay tuned. These shows are getting better and better!

Thanks for the 411 f0r5ak3n. :)

PS: This is funny, but I really haven't tried recording a TV show on a VCR! :lol:
  • Kitty: hehe.. nah.. you're not alone on that regard.... I have another friend who doesn't record shows either and she has two VCRs! ummm.. well.. try!!!! That way, you won't miss a show that you like... :)

I dun think Spike can go back to his evil ways until that chip on his head is gone... so, i'm assuming, he's gonna have major headaches when Drusilla tries to manipulate him.. :lol:
    I was wondering, how on earth did Spike become good? What happened to him and Dru (they used to be joined at the hip)? Refresh my memory please...I missed at least two seasons!!

notso.GIF
  • Kitty: ahh.. here's how it happened..

Riley Finn, Buffy's current boyfriend works for this Gov't agency whose mission is to capture and experiment with "subersives" namely, vampires, demons, etc.. Spike got captured by them and they surgically implanted a behavioral chip in his head that will give him MAJOR headaches if he tries to be violent to people who don't have violent intentions. For example, if he tried to hit Buffy, he'd get a headache.. but if he tried to kill another vampire, that would be okay. That's his current predicament. It's yet unexplained how he fell in love with Buffy, but there was an episode, where he just started thinking about her constantly and wet-dreaming about her.. :lol:

I'm sorta not sure how Drusilla and Spike broke up but in one of the episodes, Spike said that they were in South America and they had a fight and Drusilla dumped him for some Demon.. :lol:
    :lol:

I guess it's more appealing to lust after what you can't have... :D

Thanks!

Gee, funny how this thread turned into a chat! :lol:

notso.GIF
  • Kitty! tonights the night!!! hehehe...
    OH MY GOD!!

For about an hour, I watched tranfixed while cooking dinner (good thing we got a kitchen tv!). Spike, feel so sorry for his misunderstood *****! Drusilla ain't no help either, and so's the ditzy psuedo-gf.

I'll be keeping tabs on next week's episode though! Seems like Spike won't let up.

lovesux.gif
  • Start na mamaya (wednesday, 9pm) sa RPN9! Excited na ko!
  • i used to watch buffy the vampire slayer dahil sa love team nila.....but now he left her to have his own tv series..kaya hindi na rin ako nanood....are you guys still watching thier series? how is it?
  • popspops PExer
    it's okay. :spiral: connected pa rin yung 2 shows somehow. like in the first episode of Angel when angel calls buffy on the phone then hangs up. :haloangel:

pinakita din yun sa first episode ng new season ng Buffy (Buffy's first day in college). she went home kasi she got homesick, tapos somebody called pero the person hung up. :(
  • raindoll: YOU MISSED alot! both shows have evolved so much and is ACTUALLY better than when Angel and Buffy were together in 1 show.