FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Michael Jackson (1958-FOREVER) BOOK V: Discover the Man You Never Knew

Comments

• bittersweet04bittersweet04 Let the Games Begin! PExer
    f7ollower wrote: »
    Michael and Mommy's wedding footage :) :love:

Eeeeeee ang cute nilang dalawa :blushing:

WATCH

Oh.my.god

Was that MJ and Lisa watching their wedding video together? I could hear their voices talking eh..

Kilig nanaman ako:love:
  • eiyaeiya 'Play music in your life.' PExer
    Michael and Mommy's wedding footage :) :love:

Eeeeeee ang cute nilang dalawa :blushing:

WATCH
    *THIS IS IT Outtakes*

Few new scenes, WATCH

May feeling din talaga ko na someday ilalabas din ng Sony yung mga natitira pang footages.. And to see an Older Mike doing the Dangerous routine would definitely be the end of me. :lol::love:

=============

wedding: aawww... kakakiliiiig.... ^^ shy pa si MJ noh.. ahehe :lol: Ang cute talaga ng boses ni MJ.. nanuod pa silang dalawa sa wedd vid nila.. ang sweet... :love:

TII outtakes: akala ko yun na yun lahat.. may tinatago pa pala sila.. ahehe :bashful: pero ok lang yan.. ipapalabas pa ba toh? kakamiss lalo si MJ.. :depressed::bashful::love:
  • twistermeitwistermei Member PExer
    hey guys!

have you watched OMG (oh my gosh) mtv of Usher?

andaming mj moves ni Usher dun. anyway maganda naman and i love usher too so winner sa kin 'tong mtv nyang to.

sorry ala ako link.:bashful:
  • popcornhighpopcornhigh junkfood junkie PExer
    @TII - sana ilabas nila yung over 100 hours na footage.. haha. And Wendi's right... Dangerous would be :love:

@wedding - eeeeeeeeeep! so cute! I never get tired of watching these two :love: and hearing them talking while watching their wedding vid is just priceless! I ain't fond of Diane Sawyer but I'd have to thank her for this one:lol:

@Usher's OMG vid - oo nga, parang MJ-inspired dance moves dun, pero he's a fan naman so no surprise there. And will.i.am was wearing an armband again :D

blanketmike2.jpg

:bungi:

Blanket is a spitting image of Michael :lol:
    sixpencer wrote: »
    O, nasa page 2 na naman ito.

May nakapanood ba nung sa CNN dito, yung Michael Jackson: The Final Days?

naw, I haven't. What I did see was Halperin's Gone Too Soon. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, much to my surprise. No homo crap, at least. He did say that he thinks Omer Bhatti is Blanket's dad and Mark Lester (or was it Arnold Klein??) is Prince and Paris's. Whatever.:rolleyes: He later said that it didn't matter 'cause Mike was the one who raised them and everything.

So, is Michael Jackson: The Final Days an investigative type of docu?
  • LelaniLelani The Other Side of Down PExer
    Look what I found:

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Tatum O' Neal today???

070709_tatum_vmed_5p.widec.jpg

[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
  • sixpencersixpencer Ratcher in the Cye PExer
    naw, I haven't. What I did see was Halperin's Gone Too Soon. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, much to my surprise. No homo crap, at least. He did say that he thinks Omer Bhatti is Blanket's dad and Mark Lester (or was it Arnold Klein??) is Prince and Paris's. Whatever.:rolleyes: He later said that it didn't matter 'cause Mike was the one who raised them and everything.

So, is Michael Jackson: The Final Days an investigative type of docu?

Hindi eh, walang imbestigasyon. Interview lang sa mga nakapaligid sa kanya during his last 24 hours. Wala rin update sa mga bata. Napanood ko sya in full sa YouTube na lang kase napaka-informative ng CNN website. :bop:

Yeah, I saw that one by Halperin, too. 'Produced, written and directed by' pa nya (!) at natuwa din ako na he was decent enough to admit he was wrong in saying MJ was guilty of the charges especially since I've gathered from the fans na he's 'enemy of the state' dito. I'm far from liking him but I will say this is a good start and I hope the rest of the media people who spoke and proliferated malicious things about Michael follow suit.

And about his presumptions about who the biological parents are of the children? Ridiculous pero oh well, expected na yun sa katulad nya so I won't waste energy on it.
  • cess27cess27 Member PExer
    Wait.... Omer Bhatti as Blanket's dad... LOL!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:Uhmmm kung titingnan nga si Blanket lang ang masasabi ng karamihan na biological son nya dahil hawig na hawig nya.... Straight lang ang buhok at maputi...
  • f7ollowerf7ollower Real or not real? PExer
    Anung kaguluhan 'to :lol:, page 2 na naman :bop::no:

tumblr_l58xxtYmTU1qaef9fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l58xwaY2Fp1qaef9fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l546xbui211qcuvugo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l52x41aBAB1qbekdko1_500.jpg

tumblr_l51xx87h3k1qawq94o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l2hse124yf1qbgpeio1_500.jpg
  • goddamngoddamn Member PExer
    Missing Michael... :depressed:
    Ava! :bounce: Hey girl I miss you! What's up?
    tumblr_l5d5dkM4NT1qb9vkco1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l5fi6dTlY71qzhr4wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5hf9aVJVH1qaef9fo1_500.jpg

Thriller house
    Wenz :D I'm good, thanks. *okay* How are u? :bashful:

Ba't ikaw lang tao dito? Hehe. Up the thread. *peace*
    Doing great, Ava.. Thanks :wave: Miss ko na chikahan natin ah :stolenkiss:

tumblr_l5f3s2T1se1qbw0myo1_500.jpg
    “The dude on the left was blushing when Michael entered the room. Norm: “Mike, you look f***in’ great!” The King of Pop instantly countered, “YOU USED THE F-WORD!” Norm turned beet red within minutes and got a chuckle from the performer”

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng I love him. :heartpump:
    Onga eh. San ka ba kasi nagpupunta Wenz? :p Hehe.

Gwapo niya naman... :bashful: :D
    Haha here, there and everywhere my dear :lol: ay beatle song pala yun :D:bop:

Oh by the way, nakita ko lang sa blog;
    July 13, 2009: What would have been the first night of 50 Michael Jackson's "This Is It" 02 concerts.

:( It would've been so spectacular and monumental. Haay oh well..
    Couldn't agree more. :depressed:

Whoops, bawal malungkot. Cheer up! (more like talking to myself, hehe). :D
    Sya sige picspam nalang ulit :D At long last makakaalis na rin tayo sa page na 'to :lol::bop: 4 days na teh! :p

tumblr_l5hur8o3QD1qb6sulo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l59v0gzBIV1qb9vkco1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5h9w9TYP21qaj1s4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5hfjku3Cs1qcy5hyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5ga0jlkNk1qb6sulo1_500.jpg

============

No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it’s right. And always believe in yourself. And no matter who’s around you that’s being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off, because whatever you believe, you become.

--MJ :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file