Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

Wala ng towel sa Gold's Gym

By May 2010, stopped na ang towel service ng Gold's Gym. In short, wala na ang only edge over Fitness First that I see. Hehehe.

Comments

• mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bakit daw? i used to workout @ Gold's for almost 2 years and the free towel was really a convenience. gumagaan ang gym bag ko.

my boss' friend who was in the laundry business participated in the bidding for gold's towels years ago but they lost. they asked the bidders to price their laundry service for as low as P15-18 and they asked the bidders to supply pa the towel.

Tel: (02) 4964690 Mobile: 09226047864
    Email: [email protected]
    YM: slime_ateneo
    http://maxicareinquiry.blogspot.com/
  • bench82bench82 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    is this true? balik workout ako this march.. mabigat sa gym bag yan
  • mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hi bench, alam mo ginagawa ko, i don't bring the full sized towel na. i invested in the slightly smaller towels, siguro kalahati ng size sa normal towel natin sa bahay. tapos doon nako nagbibihis nang pangbaba ko sa loob mismo ng cubicle, tapos shirt or pangtaas sa labas na sa locker area. mas gumaaan ang load ng bag ko tapos ang dali pa labhan. hindi pa magastos sa sabon.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    to protect the straight males from hiv brought by the [email protected] who use the towel to wipe their tam0ds.
  • to protect the straight males from hiv brought by the [email protected] who use the towel to wipe their tam0ds.

can HIV be transmitted through a towel with ***** on it? :confused:

di ba nilalabhan yun?
  • oh no! dagdag pampabigat sa bag :eek:
  • ground_breakground_break PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    can HIV be transmitted through a towel with ***** on it? :confused:

di ba nilalabhan yun?

alam ko nilalabhan yun...

You cannot get hiv from a towel unless you have an open would or have sex with a towel
    "can HIV be transmitted through a towel with ***** on it?

di ba nilalabhan yun?"

hey, would you still want to wipe an hiv infected towel in your face?
    "can HIV be transmitted through a towel with ***** on it?

di ba nilalabhan yun?"

hey, would you still want to wipe an hiv infected towel in your face?
    Say a towel is infected by ***** with hiv. It dies almost instantly... HIV thingies only survive in the blood or in the genetal places....

Read on HIV guys..... The stupid assumptions about HIV should have died on th 1990's
    hindi ako doctor or medical person kaya hindi ko alam yung technical stuff....
    "Say a towel is infected by ***** with hiv. It dies almost instantly... HIV thingies only survive in the blood or in the genetal places....

Read on HIV guys..... The stupid assumptions about HIV should have died on th 1990's"

I still don't want to risk getting infected by HIV thanks to a fap- promiscous ghey boi... bout you?
    "Say a towel is infected by ***** with hiv. It dies almost instantly... HIV thingies only survive in the blood or in the genetal places....

Read on HIV guys..... The stupid assumptions about HIV should have died on th 1990's"

I still don't want to risk getting infected by HIV thanks to a fap- promiscous ghey boi... bout you?

You are at risk from HIV if:

A. You had unprotected sex with a fap- promiscous ghey boi
    B. You had unprotected sex with a girl who a fap- promiscous ghey boi had sex with
    C. You share needles from a drug session with a a fap- promiscous ghey boi
    D. Shared towel with a fap- promiscous ghey boi

let's add to the list!
    E. Working in a call center
  • archer_dude13archer_dude13 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    E. Working in a call center

Now this is plain stup!dity!:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • this is about the towels in gold's gym po....
    and we've educated people about hiv infection prevention in the process. what's wrong about it?
  • bench82 wrote: »
    is this true? balik workout ako this march.. mabigat sa gym bag yan

tsk. this is sad. I was out of the country when i read this here at Pinoy exchange. thought it was just a rumor. when i got back at golds glorietta.. lo and behold, they really have a memo to all members that they are indeed stopping the towel service.. :eek: :grrr:

so what makes Golds still better than other clubs? :confused:

Have been disappointed with Golds for the past months in terms of facilities. no longer at par with the first class standards they try to project. the equipment are no longer that advanced, some machines not properly working, steam not working for almost a year already (golds glorietta) which they no longer bother to repair, group classes are not as fun... the only thing that makes me happy in Golds is their towel service which is really a big convenience (aside of course from its location (glorietta branch) of being just right accross my office). :mecry:

My one year mem ends by April. Am thinking of no longer renewing it with this new policy. :depressed:
  • You are at risk from HIV if:

A. You had unprotected sex with a fap- promiscous ghey boi
    B. You had unprotected sex with a girl who a fap- promiscous ghey boi had sex with
    C. You share needles from a drug session with a a fap- promiscous ghey boi

RN here sir.. Yup tama ka sir..
  • that free towel service was the only good thing going for Gold's. Especially the Ortigas branch.
    There are 4 big gyms near that branch that look much more attractive to customers now.
    Sayang, the owners of Gold's are such a nice family pa naman.