Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Who's watching this? It's a series on Starz Starring Andy Whitfield, Peter Mensah and Lucy Lawless, among others.

It's like Gladiator meets 300.

I've seen 5 episodes already and I must admit, I love it. Episode 5 was especially adrenaline pumping. *okay*

Word of caution: It has plenty of sexual content and violence.

Comments

• Its better to see this one in its full HD glory ^_^

I didnt know ancient Romans used the F word already
  • evil_Gevil_G PEx Rookie ⭐
    Meanie!! wrote: »
    Word of caution: It has plenty of sexual content and violence.

im sold:rotflmao:
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    And it was renewed for season 2 before season 1's premiere
  • it's fast becoming my most anticipated release every week :D

episode 4's "FACE-OFF" was :o
  • it looks cheap, too much gratuitous sex and nudity. and the slo-mo gore makes me cringe, and also the repetitive use of the word cock.
    This Just In: 'Spartacus' delayed as star Andy Whitfield undergoes cancer treatment
    by Michael Ausiello

Andy-Whitfield_240.jpg

Sad news: Andy Whitfield, who’s currently starring in the Starz drama Spartacus: Blood and Sand, has been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and will begin treatment immediately in New Zealand. As a result, production on the second season of Spartacus — which was scheduled to get underway later this month — has been delayed.

Whitfield’s cancer was detected early and his prognosis is good. “I’m receiving excellent care, and am feeling strong, positive and determined with an army of support behind me,” said Whitfield in a statement.

“Our thoughts and prayers are with Andy,” said Starz president Chris Albrecht. “His health, of course, is our primary concern. He has our complete support during this difficult time.”

Spartacus’ first season concludes April 16.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/09/spartacus-star-andy-whitfield-has-cancer/
  • im so hooked in this series
    i watched it 3 times pati rome series
  • bayaniVANbayaniVAN J'adore treVBault PEx Expert 🎖️
    oh Jupiter's ****
    Oh shoot...I think may isa pang thread about this. We need to have them merged.
  • winterfell2013winterfell2013 PEx Rookie ⭐
    looker619 wrote: »
    im so hooked in this series
    i watched it 3 times pati rome series

same here!