manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
spring-2010-cfexport.jpg
mga anime na plano mong panoorin this Summer 2010
any titles you've wanna watch hanggang sa pagdating nang Holy Week

Comments

• ruri_asagiruri_asagi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ouch. wala paring umineko no naku koro ni season 2
  • I was like, "Huh, where did Spring go?" :lol:

Umineko Season 2 is still early. At least when Ryukishi07 releases Episode 8, then we'll probably have it. Although after seeing the first season, I am not that excited over it.

Again, the Spring season is full of unentertaining premises and titles. I mean, there's a Gundam series, but it's in frickin' SD, so no. There's also Unicorn, which I am really excited about, but it's a OVA so waiting for the rest is a pain.

Right now, I'm looking at three titles based on their premises.

Yojo-han Shinwa Taikei is part of noitaminA, and given that I've seen a lot of shows from that block (Honey and Clover, Nodame, TM8.0), and having characters as college students (instead of the usual high school), yeah, I'll probably check it out.

"Arakawa Under the Bridge" looks trippy based on the image, but it's made by SHAFT, so that will make it more trippy (moreso if Shinbo is directing it). I wasn't fond of Dance in the Vampire Bund, so maybe this will.

Lastly, I've read a few chapters of "Kaichou wa Maid-sama" (or as a translation in Filipino in one manga site goes "Ang Pangulo ay Isang Katulong" :lol: ), and since I like shoujo, so here's another one for me to look out for.
  • I'm mostly looking forward to the NoitaminA series. Yojo-han Shinwa Taikei is going to be directed by Yuasa Masaaki (Kaiba, Mind Game), which means epic weirdness. And I hope that House of the Five Leaves will be up to Manglobe's usual standards, after the epic fail that was The Sacred Blacksmith.

I'll probably check out Arakawa Under the Bridge, too. Yes, I like weird anime.
  • Ito ang mga Upcoming Anime this Summer 2010 sa Japan:

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]summer-2010-v1export.jpg[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
  • Two words: TEH SUCK
  • manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mga anime na papanoorin sa upcoming mid-summer 2010 o kaya mas-kilalanin Summer Anime 2010 sa Japan

Here are the most :
    [crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    1. Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~(kanina ko pa hinihintay yang sequel na yan, more harem, more labanan nang mga Sekirei, more KISS)
    2. Shukufuku no Campanella(isa namang eroge based anime)
    3. Asobi no Iku yo(ano kaya yun)
    4. Amagami SS(another Playstation game based anime, nagbabalik ang seiyuu ni Kiyokazu nang Kobato for more what)
    5. Ookamisan no Shichinin no Nakamatach(no idea, panoorin ko na lang)
    [/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    Here are the least optional :
    [crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    1. Shi Ki
    2. Osaka Hamlet
    3. Seitokai Yakuindomo
    [/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    at may bago namang DIGIMON, iiwasan ko na yan.
  • 13 lang pinapanood ko sa mga yan.