Pag-aaral at Paghahanapbuhay ng Pag-aaruga o Nursing sa Singapura at Timog Silangang Asya (SG, SEA)

jay08jay08 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
edited May 22 in Pinoy Nursing
May mga pinoy nurses ba dito working in singapore? naghahanap ako ng job sa singapore kailangan yung mga nagaaply either citizen or permanent resident. hirap kase maghanap ng trabaho dito sa pinas. sa US retrogression naman. sa middle east mostly babae ang hinahanap nila.

Comments

• nurseharbeenurseharbee Member PExer
    jay08 wrote: »
    May mga pinoy nurses ba dito working in singapore? naghahanap ako ng job sa singapore kailangan yung mga nagaaply either citizen or permanent resident. hirap kase maghanap ng trabaho dito sa pinas. sa US retrogression naman. sa middle east mostly babae ang hinahanap nila.

@ jay according to some forum, kelangan daw muna ata ng Singapore Nursing Board. Im interested also sa Singapore...let me know if may idea ka na ha...
  • jay08jay08 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    after that? how do you become a singaporean permanent resident? that's the hard thing ata kase for the hospitals they won't accept you if you're not either PR or singaporean for some welcome ang malaysians..language barrier maybe? nde sila gaya ng US na magpepetition ng foreign nurse for a PR visa...nurseharbee i'll let you know pag may mga nasagap akong mga info
    jay08 wrote: »
    after that? how do you become a singaporean permanent resident? that's the hard thing ata kase for the hospitals they won't accept you if you're not either PR or singaporean for some welcome ang malaysians..language barrier maybe? nde sila gaya ng US na magpepetition ng foreign nurse for a PR visa...nurseharbee i'll let you know pag may mga nasagap akong mga info

cge cge thanks in advance jay...share ko din *** pag may ma gather akong info
  • done_hu_1done_hu_1 Member PExer
    hi guys! may 4 ako na co-staff before na nasa singapore na ngayon. what they told me about singapore nursing is that they require at least 3 years of experience for one to be eligible to become an RN. madali lang daw yun exam, 60 or 70 items lang yata, di ko sure. Less than 3 years, you only qualify as NA. About language barrier, majority of them are english speakers so not much of a problem anymore. hope this helps. ;-)
    where did they apply, hospital or agency? what kind of visa did they get?
    got some friends pumunta doon as tourist naghanap sila ng work :-)
  • the_registrarthe_registrar Banned by Admin PExer
    ^^
    and then???

yun din balak ng ibang friends ko this coming summer. actually dapat bakasyon lang ang gagawin nila kasi yung mom ng 1 friend ko dun n a nakatira. pero sabi nila mag aapply din daw sila kaya nagkarun ako ng interes sumama
    apply where and what hospital? kase most of the hospitals if you look sa internet requires the applicant to be a board passer in Singapore plus most if not all rquires the applicant to be a singaporean or permanent resident...if luck strikes let us know! good luck!
  • vain1234vain1234 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    To my fellow nurses,

Im posting in behalf of a Singaporean licensed agent who hires nurses to work for various healthcare employers in Singapore. CARE SINGAPORE is in need of RNs from the Philippines. Preferably female with PRC lincense. You may pm me for inquiries and I will be gladly refer you if interested.

*This post are for determined and fully decided to get employed applicants only.

*This is not a SCAM since you will NOT pay any amount to the agency unless you have the working pass approved by Ministry of Manpower.

*Just pm me if you're interested so I can give you the full details and to answer your questions. I can also give proof and I will also allow you to communicate with my agency in Singapore for better/more info.

*NOTE: Hindi po ako agent, applicant din po ako na willing to help. 😊 I was referred by my friend na nagwowork na din sa singapore. That is why Im also trying to help.

*Nursing aide po ang position.
    Sa mga nag-pm po sakin sorry late reply. 😊
  • myeducationmyeducation Member PExer
    MACPHERSON INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTANCY

STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN SINGAPORE!

We counsel students according to their academic qualifications and interests, dissemination of Course information, Course Fees, Entry requirements, Visas requirements, Academic pathways, Qualifications gained upon completion, Submission of Application Forms, Scholarships and Study Loan advisory, Pre-departure Orientation, Arrangement of accommodation and airport reception for all students applying to gain admissions into the Institutions and Universities of choice.

Our office address: Unit 2-E, Felmarc Business Center, 3 A. Rodriguez Ave. Santolan, Pasig City, Philippines.
    We are open from Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm.

Get first hand information from MIBC Consultants! Our management has set a reputation as one of the most trusted names in the field of overseas education.

Register your name, email address and contact number to us!

Register and ask all your questions to the following details:

Mobile: 09217308186
    Telephone: 533-8235
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Web: www.mibc.ph
  • pinkcandhypinkcandhy hiatus PExer
    vain1234 wrote: »
    Sa mga nag-pm po sakin sorry late reply. 😊

I was trying to PM you but it seems like you have exceeded your stored private messages quota. Hope you have e-mail or something. Thanks.
  • JSmooveJSmoove JSmoove Weatherlight PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Aide lang? Bakit hindi nurse talaga?
  • myeducationmyeducation Member PExer
    mcgljn.jpg
    To those interested to work sa singapore as Nursing Aide under Home Care Department, please pm me. I'm willing to help. (Hindi ako agent, I will not collect any money from you as well. :)
  • Hi. Im a nurse from the Philippines and I have a pending application as Enrolled Nurse in Singapore. I already passed the interview and SNB exam. However, I am planning to back out because of some personal issues. Will the agency (which I applied to, in Manila) charge me of fees so I can get my passport and other documents back? I hope somebody replies. Thank you.
  • UglySwanUglySwan PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ano bang kasunduan nyo ng agency? Are you required to pay placement fee for this job?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file