CRN Certified Renal Nurse

blackscalpelblackscalpel Member PExer
edited May 22 in Pinoy Nursing
paano ba ito makukuha? provide me with steps and pre requesites please. htank you. taga bacolod pala ako

Comments

• nurseharbeenurseharbee Member PExer
    paano ba ito makukuha? provide me with steps and pre requesites please. htank you. taga bacolod pala ako

You can our RENAP Accreditation exam after you meet the following criteria:

1. Certificate of HD Training of at least 1 month
    2. PRC ID
    3. RENAP Membership
    4. IVT Card
    You can take our RENAP Accreditation exam after you meet the following criteria:

2. PRC ID
    3. RENAP Membership
    4. IVT Card

You can take our RENAP Accreditation exam after you meet the following criteria:

2. PRC ID
    3. RENAP Membership
    4. IVT Card

If you meet the above requirements you can take our accreditation exam
  • wew... may IVT card pa pala....kahit po unemployed pwede mag IVT training? saan naman nag ooffer to?
    wew... may IVT card pa pala....kahit po unemployed pwede mag IVT training? saan naman nag ooffer to?

ANSAP yan, ask jn sa inyo....
  • KravenKraven Member PExer
    Resident RENAP officer natin yan si Ms. Harbee, sa kanya kayo magtanong anything about Dialysis Nursing! ^___^
  • jay08jay08 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ang asia renal care accredited ng ansap? what other training centers ang accredited ng ansap?
    Kraven wrote: »
    Resident RENAP officer natin yan si Ms. Harbee, sa kanya kayo magtanong anything about Dialysis Nursing! ^___^

ANONG MS KA JAN!!!!!!:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:
    jay08 wrote: »
    ang asia renal care accredited ng ansap? what other training centers ang accredited ng ansap?

Asia Renal Care is a Dialysis Unit, there's no reason na magpa accredit ang mag centers sa ANSAP. Kasi all centers is under DOH and RENAP
  • You can take our RENAP Accreditation exam after you meet the following criteria:

2. PRC ID
    3. RENAP Membership
    4. IVT Card

If you meet the above requirements you can take our accreditation exam

Guys sabi sa multiply site ng RENAP kahit daw walang IVT training. Optional lang daw yun. Ito po ang site: (scroll down nyo po sa ibaba)

http://renap2002.multiply.com/calendar/item/10013/Calendar_of_activities_for_the_year_2010

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Guys sabi sa multiply site ng RENAP kahit daw walang IVT training. Optional lang daw yun. Ito po ang site: (scroll down nyo po sa ibaba)

http://renap2002.multiply.com/calendar/item/10013/Calendar_of_activities_for_the_year_2010

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Yes optional lang, most of the examinees would present their IVT id's upon claiming their Accreditation Certificate
  • nurseharbee ask ko lang about sa B.Braun Avitum Phil., kasi may training din sila. Accredited ba sila?

nurseharbee pwede po ba humingi ng contact # mo? kasi nag rerent lang po me ng computer at minsan lang me maka online. Para po if may mga questions ako txt ko na lang po sa inyo. Private message ko po sayo cp number ko.

I really want to be a renal nurse....ipon pera muna me....hehehe...

Maraming Salamat
    nurseharbee ask ko lang about sa B.Braun Avitum Phil., kasi may training din sila. Accredited ba sila?

nurseharbee pwede po ba humingi ng contact # mo? kasi nag rerent lang po me ng computer at minsan lang me maka online. Para po if may mga questions ako txt ko na lang po sa inyo. Private message ko po sayo cp number ko.

I really want to be a renal nurse....ipon pera muna me....hehehe...

Maraming Salamat

Yes accredited sila, in fact sa kanila ako mag skills enhancement for HD Cannulation...ok i will just text you later...
  • RNRN Member PExer
    nurseharbee legal ba talagang may lagay ng RN, CRN after ng name pag pasado kana ng RENAP Accreditation exam para kasing ngayon ko lang nakita yun eh hehehe....
    RN wrote: »
    nurseharbee legal ba talagang may lagay ng RN, CRN after ng name pag pasado kana ng RENAP Accreditation exam para kasing ngayon ko lang nakita yun eh hehehe....

Oo naman, Renal Nurses Association of the Philippines is an Accredited Nursing Specialty organization by the Professional Regulations Commission and Board of Nursing. If di pa eto legal baka natanggalan na ako ng license:) Ngayon mo lang nkita? baka di ka lang expose sa renal nursing kaya ngayon mo lang nkta. Kasi kung ward nurse / er nurse ka you will never really hear of CRN. But if you in the Hemodialysis Unit Im pretty sure you might have heard of this. Kasi recognized din ang CRN ng DOH. Hindi ma accredit ng Department of Health ang isang dialysis unit pag ang staff nila ai hindi Certified ng RENAP. heheh:)*okay*
  • NatashaNNatashaN Member PExer

Here in the US they don't aknowledge any other Renal accreditations except their own which is BONNET. You only become a Certified Renal Nurse after passing Bonnent. So if you are a CRN in the Philippines you are not recognized CRN in the US - REMEMBER THAT! There are a lot of misconceptions here in the US about that. At maraming Hemodialysis Nurses from the Philippines ang Napapahiya when they say that they are CRN's without the BONNENT.

Hospitals here don't really require dialysis experience because they will train you and that is with pay, but of course if you have prior experiece it will certainly give you an edge. :) Renap certification is not recognized here in the US. It'e enough that you have the training. Better we like people who came from the ward.

Even Masters of Arts in Nursing from the Philippines will not really give you an edge here, Because here in the US they only recognize Masters Degree from an American University. But don't fret, because hospitals here will gladly sponsor your Masters Degree if you are deserving.
  • madftmadft Member PExer
    @ nurseharbee:
    i have all the requirements sa accreditation exam, maliban sa isa.
    wala pa akong IVT card/certificate...
    eh nakaschedule kasi *** aking IVT training sa july pa...
    pwede ba akong kumuha ng accreditation exam this month?
    madft wrote: »
    @ nurseharbee:
    i have all the requirements sa accreditation exam, maliban sa isa.
    wala pa akong IVT card/certificate...
    eh nakaschedule kasi *** aking IVT training sa july pa...
    pwede ba akong kumuha ng accreditation exam this month?

unfortunately...required ang IVT....
  • madftmadft Member PExer
    salamat po...
  • RNRN Member PExer
    may association b ng mga ER NURSES
    RN wrote: »
    may association b ng mga ER NURSES

yes they are the

philippine society of emergency care nurses

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list