COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Where to buy e-collar/cone for cats?

I've been looking for an e-collar for my cat for the longest time (he's biting his wounds), was wondering if anyone knows a store in the metro that carries them? I've asked a few vets already and been to several stores to no avail. :|

TIA

Comments

• brianpexbrianpex Member PExer
    Just get one for small dogs?
  • chegarciachegarcia Member PExer
    Kazarareta wrote: »
    I've been looking for an e-collar for my cat for the longest time (he's biting his wounds), was wondering if anyone knows a store in the metro that carries them? I've asked a few vets already and been to several stores to no avail. :|

TIA

Have you tried searching this on Whatchu mobile app? Store locator app siya ng product na hinahanap mo. Might help. Download mo na free naman to download sa Apple Store at Google Play
  • I recently made an improvised cone for my pet using an xray film. Okay naman kasi for temporary use only. 
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    ^ mas mahal pa yun X-ray kaysa Victorian collar sa petshop.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file