adrian816 wrote: »
I received my approved Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program yesterday. I hope you can shed light on some of the questions I have in mind:
1. How long will the visa be issued after we submitted complete documents?
2. If ever our visa is approved, what is the term of the visa; expiration period?
3. What are the requirements and procedure in securing a police clearance certificate from Qatar embassy here in Manila? How long will they issue the certificate?
Thanks and God bless!
imanne wrote: »
Question for everyone..pls help specially kay sir scud
Under ako ng sponsorship ng parents and dependent child
sa application for permanent residence to Canada, applicant yung dad ko then yung details of family member IIM 0008 (10-2008)E page 2 aside sa dependent child at spouse na kasama sa pagpunta ng Canada diba kasama sa isususlat sa form un...ilalagay pa ba dun *** sister and brother ko na din a dependent sa parents ko??? Or kame *** ng mom ko?
At tsaka po pala *** sister and brother ko na di nmn dependent children AT di naman namen kasama if ever na pagpunta sa canada , kailangan pa ba din *** mag fill-up ng form IIM 0008(01-2009)E SCHEDULE 1 BACKGROUND AND DECLARATION?
Please answer po this questions.. thank you so much!!!
bybyby wrote: »
I am a Nurse here in the Philippines, 21 years old, I have no known relatives from Canada. I am planning to apply as a Nurse in British Columbia. Although I already know how the application will be for Nurses, I have a dilemma over the processing of visa and staying there, etc.
1. IF (only if) the Canadian Registered Nurses British Columbia issued a judgment to take SEC Assessment first, it will take me at the maximum of 5 days to take it in Canada, what kind of visa should I apply for? Is it a temporary resident visa (tourist visa)?
2. Since the results of SEC assessment will only be release from 4 -6 weeks after, is it advisable to stay there, knowing I will not be working there, knowing how costly will it be for me to live there, and also knowing how costly will it be for me to go back and forth Canada? How much will be the estimate cost of my stay there? How much will be the estimate cost my plane tickets back and forth Canada?
3. IF I stayed in BC and passed SEC Assessment after 4-6 weeks, can I extend my stay there to take Canadian Registered Nurse Exam? Can I apply for temporary working visa in Canada? How long will it take for me to be granted such visa?
4. Can I work there NOT as a Nurse while waiting for the results of my application? How can I?
So there, that's the worst of dilemma I can squeeze from this plan of mine. I don't know yet how it'll be going, I may take SEC Assessment but it will be BETTER if I directly take Canadian Registered Nurse Exam, but it's all within CRNBC's judgement over my paperwork.
Thank you for the reply. It will be much appreciated...
gudnytmoon wrote: »
Congrats, Scud, part 3 na ito! *okay*
I just want to verify. Diba pag permanent resident na, at gusto mo umuwi sa Pilipinas for a short vacation (3 weeks), all the documentation that you need to bring with you are: Philippine passport and Permanent Resident card?
Wala nang hahanapin na visa both at the Philippine and Canada airports?
dyan_dg wrote: »
at last.. nakapag post din.. hehehe I've been reading this post since we've decided to apply for permanent residency in canada under manitoba provincial nominee.. actually this thread helped me to realize how wonderful to live there.. hehehe PART II pa lang avid reader na ako.. hehehe
iisponsor kami ng frend ng mommy ko.. mga feb or first week ng march namin ipapasa *** mga requirements.. ako ang principal.. can you please advise if the following requirements i have right now will be enough or do i need to submit other supporting documents..
1.) NSO Birth certificate (me, husband and our baby)
2.) TOR, diploma and certification that school uses english as a medium of communication. (me and husband)
4.) passport copy back and front inc. details
5.) Certificate of employment. It also certifies that co. uses english as medium of comm.
6.) philhealth, sss, pag-ibig contibution certification and ITR from companies i've worked for.
7.) proof of funds
8.) copy of petition and receipt since on the process na *** correction of name ko sa local registry.
will these be enough or do i need to submit supporting documents pa to avoid delay sa processing...??? my problem also is meron akong isang company na nag AWOL ako so mahihirapan akong magrequest ng COE pano kaya ang gagawin ko... pls advise po.
gaano na ba katagal ***** ang processing ng manitoba provincial nominee..
hope you guyz can help me...:):):):bop:
viper_1213 wrote: »
hi scud and to everyone here at pex..thread 3 na pala.. tanong ko lang po..mga ilang araw pa po hihintayin for the medical notice or furhter instruction from the embassy? kc jan 7 in-acknowledge ng embassy receipt ng full application namin and jan. 18, nag-in process na e-cas status namin..kc napansin ko *** iba parang mabillis lang may notice na agad sila for medical.under FSW po ***..TIA.
SCUD. wrote: »
Congrats sa ating lahat na walang-sawang tumutulong at sumusuporta para mabigyan ng magandang buhay ang mga kapwa nating kababayang Pilipino na nais manirahan sa Canada.
Welcome to our thread #3.