Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

Ayoko na yatang mangligaw =)

To a fairly busy guy, which is better mag shota or mag punta sa ***** once/twice/thrice a month?

Comments

• rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    depends on what your after.

try both and decide. at maraming klaseng ***** ha.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Who said you couldn't do both?
  • parkingboyparkingboy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ yup, you can get a wh0re for a girlfriend
  • MrLovahLovahMrLovahLovah PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Magsyota ka nung busy din c",)

Yung sa *****, anytime mo pwede gawin yun e.
    Single ka, so enjoy.
  • GanttGantt PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yes, some can afford to have both
    some can't even have either

really as rickym mentioned, it depends on what your after
    you probably already know what you can and cannot get from either. right?

but if I were you, I would go on the trouble of getting a gf
    because it seems to me that you won't take it that serious for now
    either one or both you would be crying sooner or later
    it'll just end up badly.

if you just want to get laid. you know what to do.
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    poke poke lang naman pala kailangan mo sa pok pok ka na lang... susme, sasayangin mo pa investment ng isang babae na sex lang habol mo
  • jazzmine22jazzmine22 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Depende eh, kung sex nga lang habol mo rent ka na lang, kung mapapangasawa, eh siyempre kailangan mo mag GF.
  • SeingaltSeingalt PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pok pok nalang... hehe...
  • alremalrem PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nils wrote: »
    poke poke lang naman pala kailangan mo sa pok pok ka na lang... susme, sasayangin mo pa investment ng isang babae na sex lang habol mo

:eek: parang hindi ako makapaniwala, na si nils ang nagsabi nito...
    hehe peace po

On Topic: And after the day what can make you happy? A one time sex or the chance to express your feelings to a special girl?
    yung pagka-L mo kahit papano madadan sa kamayan yan :naughty:... but the chance to Love and be Loved? Where else can you get it?
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    jazzmine22 wrote: »
    Depende eh, kung sex nga lang habol mo rent ka na lang, kung mapapangasawa, eh siyempre kailangan mo mag GF.

but why don't you get a gf when you want to get married already. with so many 'cheap women' around i don't think it will be hard. besides how many women will know that you used to go around with pokpoks, and besides they will forgive you rin naman. luckily girls go for bad boys.
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    BF wrote: »
    To a fairly busy guy, which is better mag shota or mag punta sa ***** once/twice/thrice a month?

sige, gawin mo yan... para wala kang sabit.

sabi laang naman ng d.o.h. dumadami na
    ang aids cases sa bansa. join the crowd
    ka and be a part of the statistics, noh!

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklits

• Dunno leh, but its your prob anyway if you're contacted by STD.

If you want to get married, have own family, loving wife, cute kids then find gf, a gf who'll understand your busy life.
  • Gents dont get me wrong. I really wanted to have a gf again. Im eyeing a 30 something at the office. She used to be conservative but then she gradually transformed into a professional looking woman with an alluring edge over other girls at the office .. But despite her progress in the looks department she remained conservative in other ways much to my dismay. She's one hard shell to break open. It's very obvious to her that I like her but I am not getting anywhere, not even first base. I know she doesn't abhor me when Im talking to her or when Im nearby her. That I know because she smiles at me or laughs at my jokes and kalokohan. But when I subtly or obviously make a move on her, she doesnt respond at all. None. Not an eFing inch. Nakakapagod.

Thus Im continually questioning myself. Am I not good enough?
    Is she not ready to have a bf? Is she not looking for a bf? Is she secretly already attached to someone? Is she shy? Is she torpe?

I like her a lot but Im in a sucky situation. Heh mag ***** na lang kaya ako para wala pang sakit ng ulo?
  • BF wrote: »
    Gents dont get me wrong. I really wanted to have a gf again. Im eyeing a 30 something at the office. She used to be conservative but then she gradually transformed into a professional looking woman with an alluring edge over other girls at the office .. But despite her progress in the looks department she remained conservative in other ways much to my dismay. She's one hard shell to break open. It's very obvious to her that I like her but I am not getting anywhere, not even first base. I know she doesn't abhor me when Im talking to her or when Im nearby her. That I know because she smiles at me or laughs at my jokes and kalokohan. But when I subtly or obviously make a move on her, she doesnt respond at all. None. Not an eFing inch. Nakakapagod.

Thus Im continually questioning myself. Am I not good enough?
    Is she not ready to have a bf? Is she not looking for a bf? Is she secretly already attached to someone? Is she shy? Is she torpe?

I like her a lot but Im in a sucky situation. Heh mag ***** na lang kaya ako para wala pang sakit ng ulo?

we pinoys have sayings, pag may tyaga may nilaga...

tska ano ba talaga ang gusto mo? s*x lang ata ei, reason why u insist ***** much leh.:p
  • teka po, how old are you lah? maybe she dont like young young boy ah.:p
  • SeingaltSeingalt PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmm... office mate... nasa not to do list ko yan.. hehe.... anyway, bakit hindi siya ang tanungin mo??

"walang matigas na tinapay sa minit na kape."
  • MightyMark wrote: »
    teka po, how old are you lah? maybe she dont like young young boy ah.:p

Im not as young as your guess, nor too old.
    I just suck at this 1-on-1 game with her. Sa kanya lang naman. Right now Im feeling Im ready to let it go. I dont have problems with pokpoks. I can handle them and myself around them. I have the know how experience.

Pokpoks are like bartenders. Nanjan lang sila handang makidamay sa kalungkutan
  • Seingalt wrote: »
    hmm... office mate... nasa not to do list ko yan.. hehe.... anyway, bakit hindi siya ang tanungin mo??

"walang matigas na tinapay sa minit na kape."[/QUOTE]

Bilasa ang labas
  • BF wrote: »
    Im not as young as your guess, nor too old.
    I just suck at this 1-on-1 game with her. Sa kanya lang naman. Right now Im feeling Im ready to let it go. I dont have problems with pokpoks. I can handle them and myself around them. I have the know how experience.

Pokpoks are like bartenders. Nanjan lang sila handang makidamay sa kalungkutan

nakakababa ng pagkatao ang tumikim ng pinagbebentang aliw.
  • in-between ka na lang: fubu! fubu!:love: