Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

Girls, would you date and marry a guy who has NO MONEY?

Girls, let's say you're not rich and will never be rich on your own,

and there's a guy who truly loves you,
truly cares for you, has sense of humor,
good-looking, and is very kind and very loyal to you,

but has NO MONEY and for some reason,
will NEVER have MONEY in the future.

Would you date and marry him exclusively? :confused:
That means you're not allowed to touch other guys for the rest of your life, just that guy with NO MONEY, for the next 50+ years... (even though you're a very beautiful, attractive girl who has the ability to attract rich guys)

Yes or No?

Comments

• malamang hindi. ang mga babae ay nabuhay para [email protected] sa mga mayayaman at mamera!
  • So true love ang dating pero walang capacity to make a living for himself? May cerebral palsy ba siya or some sort of physical disability? To answer your question, No.
  • malamang hindi. ang mga babae ay nabuhay para [email protected] sa mga mayayaman at mamera!
    No. Considering hindi siya handicapped, nakaka-turn off ang ganung trait. Practicallity wise, napaka-unwise na makipag-date or mag-asawa ng taong walang pera at walang balak magka-pera. Lulubog ka diyan...
  • koleenutchkoleenutch PEx Rookie ⭐
    double wrote: »
    Girls, let's say you're not rich and will never be rich on your own,

but has NO MONEY and for some reason,
    will NEVER have MONEY in the future.

Would you date and marry him exclusively? :confused:
    That means you're not allowed to touch other guys for the rest of your life, just that guy with NO MONEY, for the next 50+ years... (even though you're a very beautiful, attractive girl who has the ability to attract rich guys)

Yes or No?

NO..............
  • that's some honest answers. i'm glad we have women that are still honest and not being hypocritical with their answers. :)
  • im not a girl but if you can see Angel Locsin did not give Efren Penaflorida a chance. I may assume that the guy has no money
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well why wouldn't he have money in the future?

Well a guy has to have means to raise a family... hindi naman kailangan super yaman but he has the capacity to take care of me and the kids kung sakali. :hmm:

kung WALA talaga. Sorry. No can do. :)
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    2424 wrote: »
    im not a girl but if you can see Angel Locsin did not give Efren Penaflorida a chance. I may assume that the guy has no money

it's not the money.

He's not her type. Period. :D
  • just being practical. NO! hindi ka bubuhayin ng pagmamahal!
  • racer00racer00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    just being practical. NO! hindi ka bubuhayin ng pagmamahal!

Not a girl.

Pero astig sagot mo. Totoo yan. Minsan may mga ma pride lang na babae na ayaw tanggapin ang katotohanan na hindi nila hangad ang pera ng isang lalake. *okay*

Minsan nakakakita pa ako ng mga babae na yun pa ang nagbabayad ng sine o pagkain nila. Damn. Babae pa gagastos sa date??? That's BS!
  • hanako91hanako91 PEx Rookie ⭐
    yes, as long as payag siya that he would take good care of our children, my needs, and household chores!

if he won't contribute financially sa household, then he should learn to do maternal duties at home!
  • Kung no money now but has the capacity to earn money, tipong hard-working and all that jazz, why not?

Kung no money now and no money ever, either tamad sya or sadyang malas, then I'd have to say no to that.
  • hyperspacehyperspace PEx Rookie ⭐
    let me rephrase the question to BOYS VERSION...

Boys, would you marry a girl you are not and will NEVER be sexually attracted to?

i think that would be the equivalent...
    Well, if this is my guy:

that is all I need from a guy, and ofcourse, since he won't be working, might as well help me with the household chores, or take care of the kids, he will also be in charge with the budget, shopping, taking our kids to the doctor, dentist, etc..

while I work

I like that setup!!!!!!!!
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Offtopic but, I'd never marry a girl who says no either.
  • babekuletbabekulet PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hanako91 wrote: »
    Well, if this is my guy:

that is all I need from a guy, and ofcourse, since he won't be working, might as well help me with the household chores, or take care of the kids, he will also be in charge with the budget, shopping, taking our kids to the doctor, dentist, etc..

while I work

I like that setup!!!!!!!!

Me too like the set up hanako*okay**okay*
  • rickymrickym PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hanako91 wrote: »
    yes, as long as payag siya that he would take good care of our children, my needs, and household chores!

if he won't contribute financially sa household, then he should learn to do maternal duties at home!

fair enough
    hyperspace wrote: »
    let me rephrase the question to BOYS VERSION...

Boys, would you marry a girl you are not and will NEVER be sexually attracted to?

i think that would be the equivalent...

no

i think the equivalent could be something like this.
    women like power
    men like beauty

so a woman marrying a poor person
    is like a man marrying an ugly woman

my answer is no.

a possible follow up question is,
    then why do men even get married when they very well know that as they grow old they appreciate while women depreciate(men get richer while women get uglier due to age)

if you can see that majority of the women here won't marry a poor but loving man, why should men get committed to woman who will grow old and ugly after 20 years.

new thread na ba dapat ito?
    as for me, i would rather be with a STAY-AT-HOME loving, loyal, good looking man, than a RICH womanizer for a husband
    queer4beer wrote: »
    No. Considering hindi siya handicapped, nakaka-turn off ang ganung trait. Practicallity wise, napaka-unwise na makipag-date or mag-asawa ng taong walang pera at walang balak magka-pera. Lulubog ka diyan...

what if he is 'mentally handicapped'. like what if he has panic attacks since he used to work in the stock market and it crashed bringing him and his life savings with it. or he got traumatized since the typhoon ondoy destroyed all his property.