Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

US Tourist Visa Question

gaano ba katagal na na dapat andito ka sa Pinas bago ka bumalik sa States?

Comments

• Ang last na application ko for US visa was in 1998, ang daddy ko nandun at me iba ng family. He left with a single status , student visa, nagrant kasi siya ng scholarship for specialization, doctor siya and did not declare us na mga anak niya dito sa Pinas. Pero dineclare ko pa rin siya nung magapply ko, kaya lang nadenied ako 3x na. balak ko uli sana magapply, puede bang wag ko na siyang ideclare sa application ko, possible ba nandun pa rin sa database nila ang records ko? I am 49 years old, widowed and a government employee for 16 years, wala na akong dependent children. compare noon, malaki na pinagbago ng status ko, tumaas na rin ang position ko at sueldo. what are my chances? Thank you so much..
  • pinoy_dude24pinoy_dude24 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sa US visa help thread mo mag post... marami po makakasagot dun.
  • @zeinab600 i believe nasa records pa din nila ang history ng application mo po. i got denied 2008, cause im just 22 then and they think i have no strong ties to go back. the reason i applied before was to visit my godparents.
    i applied again last month, and they issued me a visa. im 24 now, my salary changes and im working here in Thailand with a 2 year contract. my purpose of travel is to attend a wedding and travel with my fiance.

i said they keep track of your record because they asked me if im going to visit my godparents during my last interview. i said no. and the consul said after that 'congratulations, your application has been granted and just wait for few days for the delivery of your passport'. whats amazing is that i applied in the philippines the first time, and the second here in thailand and they can view my record.

there are questions in the ds156, if you have relatives in the US (father/mother, brother/sister, fiance blah blah blah) and since you have declared him before, you might have to write down his name again, as you would not like the consuls to suspect you because of discrepancies.

the consul always asks your purpose of visit? Maybe you have to evaluate yourself why you want to go there. Visit a friend, Attend Celebration, Spend holiday with your hard earned money, Travel with your kids ????

I think your chance of approval will be based on your purpose of visit, how you answer the consul, and the documents that you can present.
  • virstudvirstud PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    zeinab600 wrote: »
    Ang last na application ko for US visa was in 1998, ang daddy ko nandun at me iba ng family. He left with a single status , student visa, nagrant kasi siya ng scholarship for specialization, doctor siya and did not declare us na mga anak niya dito sa Pinas. Pero dineclare ko pa rin siya nung magapply ko, kaya lang nadenied ako 3x na. balak ko uli sana magapply, puede bang wag ko na siyang ideclare sa application ko, possible ba nandun pa rin sa database nila ang records ko? I am 49 years old, widowed and a government employee for 16 years, wala na akong dependent children. compare noon, malaki na pinagbago ng status ko, tumaas na rin ang position ko at sueldo. what are my chances? Thank you so much..

You need not put his name as long as the state you are visiting is not the same state where he is staying. If the VO ask you about your father, tell him you don't know since you don't have anymore communications with him since he has a different family already in the US. Tell him you don't care about him anymore. Tell him the reason you want to visit the US is to spend your hard earned savings to realize a childhood dream of visiting the US. Just make sure to maintain a poker face so the VO will believe you.

Good Luck !!!!
  • I AM A US TOURIST VISA HOLDER WHO HAS A PENDING PETITION FOR WORKING VISA. CAN I BE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL TO THE US USING MY TOURIST VISA?
  • Hi idareyes,

thank you for your advice. I appreciate it..
  • Hi virstud,

Thank you for your advice too..
  • goodluck sa lahat ng mag aaapply ng us visa. pray pray pray tayo!
  • zeinab600 wrote: »
    Ang last na application ko for US visa was in 1998, ang daddy ko nandun at me iba ng family. He left with a single status , student visa, nagrant kasi siya ng scholarship for specialization, doctor siya and did not declare us na mga anak niya dito sa Pinas. Pero dineclare ko pa rin siya nung magapply ko, kaya lang nadenied ako 3x na. balak ko uli sana magapply, puede bang wag ko na siyang ideclare sa application ko, possible ba nandun pa rin sa database nila ang records ko? I am 49 years old, widowed and a government employee for 16 years, wala na akong dependent children. compare noon, malaki na pinagbago ng status ko, tumaas na rin ang position ko at sueldo. what are my chances? Thank you so much..

Your financial status and your age has more bearing on your application than your dad.
  • virstud wrote: »
    You need not put his name as long as the state you are visiting is not the same state where he is staying. If the VO ask you about your father, tell him you don't know since you don't have anymore communications with him since he has a different family already in the US. Tell him you don't care about him anymore. Tell him the reason you want to visit the US is to spend your hard earned savings to realize a childhood dream of visiting the US. Just make sure to maintain a poker face so the VO will believe you.

Good Luck !!!!

Wrong advice.

He should declare his dad in the US because that's the truth. Not only that, he declared his father was in the US in a previous application which the U.S. Will have a record of on the computer. Not declaring now would be a lie and will be a misrepresentation offense that will lead to another visa denial And a ban from the US.