Home PEx Campus San Beda College

Top 20 Law Schools in the Philippines

Comments

• Oh my goodness! a fantastic article dude. Thank you However I will be experiencing issue with ur rss . Do not know why Can not sign up for it. Is there any person acquiring identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx Happy New Year 2019  Greetings

• After a few months later I'm reading the nice post and seeing great blog impressive.  Samsung Galaxy S10 price in Pakistan
    • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
      edited January 2019
      Highest Scores Obtained in BAR EXAMINATIONS

Rank Year Name School Rating
      1st 1954 Florenz D. Regalado San Beda College 96.700
      2nd 1949 Anacleto C. Ma?gaser Philippine Law School 95.850
      3rd 1948 Manuel G. Montecillo Far Eastern University 95.500
      4th (tie) 1944 Jose W. Diokno Special (University of Santo Tomas) 95.300
      4th (tie) 1944 Jovito R. Salonga University of the Philippines 95.300
      6th 1940 Claudio M. Teehankee Ateneo de Manila University 94.350
      7th 1952 Pedro Samson C. Animas University of the Philippines 94.250
      8th 1953 Leonardo A. Amores University of Manila 94.050
      9th 1947 Ameurfina A. Melencio University of the Philippines 93.850
      10th 2001 Rodolfo Ma. A. Ponferrada University of the Philippines 93.800

bakit hindi nasama dito yung 98.3% ni marcos at 100% bar exam score?

yung 100% ang pagkakaalam ko saksi maraming tao eh, galing talaga ni macoy ehehe

syempre alam mo naman pag matinik ang isang tao, maraming natitinik na sh1tter [email protected] na nakapaligid sa kanya. 

so kahit ano pang edit ng mga sh1tters, alam ng araw, hangin, tubig at lupa kung ano talaga nangyari.

so si APO-Lakay talaga ang #1 sa Bar. At dinoble pa.

B)B)B)
      .V.. ..I..
    • eyeglasses antique made within the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s bought within the present day marketplace are clearly an area of expertise for current clients. most of those "new-antique-stock" eye frame repair have by no means been worn and they typically are available a small quantity. but, there are numerous brands of antique glasses to be had for individuals' choice.
    • Nice education definitely, you will find a many approaches after visiting your top school list. This is good to hear that finally, they come up with this innovation. Adventure Avenue discount code 
    • great work thanks for posting!!! <a href="https://10bestkeyboards.com/">great</a>
    • This web page can be a walk-by means of for all the info you needed about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it. google courses singapore
    • edited May 2019
      This web page can be a walk-by means of for all the info you needed about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it.
    • Hello everybody! Any student who orders an affordable paper from Exclusive-Paper.com will have their project completed by a highly professional and extensively experienced writer. Each one of our writers knows what is required to produce an A-grade essay.
    • Useful info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am surprised why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.  pikdo
    • Useful info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am surprised why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.  pikdo
    • Avast Premier 2020 is a strong security collection with some excellent added functions such as the web cam blocker as well as the enhanced Do Not Disrupt setting. I'm not so certain the boosted anti-phishing attribute is just as good as it ought to be, as its outcomes were mixed in my quick experience with the function. Still, the screening residences offer Avast high marks as well as total the firm has a wonderful track record as a solid security item. you can download Avast 2020
    • We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to paintings on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community shall be thankful to you. some common SEO mistakes
    • That's the best school I have known so far.

• Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot! it's great
    • Thanks for the information
    • Hasten Cleanse is an industry-leading product for oil spill remediation using our powerful cleaning agent that can be used on  contaminated soil affected by hydrocarbons.

The petroleum and crude oil production is the largest and biggest money-making industry globally.  From the development stage to the consumer, many catastrophes have occurred in this industry.  Oil spills can result into fire and explosions resulting in spill cleanup.