Home PEx Hobbies Music Fans

Regine Velasquez - the Diva Meter REIGNES!!!

I love Regine Velasquez!!! She's absolutely one of the best song artists of our time. Have you guys seen R2K? If not, you've missed half of your life. Grabe, she's too good to be true. Her performances are so spectacular and will invariably give you goosebumps!

Fellow fans of Regine, let's discuss naman about her music and stuff here... about the latest developments, projects, and recordings of out one and only Asia's Songbird... :)

P.S. This place is OFF-LIMITS to detractors. Please lang, if you don't have anything good to say about Regine, then keep out!!!

Comments

• myLyf_0610myLyf_0610 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    te quiero Reigners..

:wave: adi?s","210.213.133.109
  • Well, to start with, I'll share my Regine top threes.

Top three Regine solo songs:
    1. You Are My Song
    2. I'll Never Love this Way Again
    3. In Your Eyes

Top three Regine albums:
    1. R2K
    2. Very Special
    3. Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw

Top three Regine duets:
    1. Muli w/ Gary V.
    2. Forever with Martin N.
    3. Please be Careful With My Heart w/ Jose Mari Chan

Kayo?
  • angel jangel j PEx Rookie ⭐
    wow naman peanuts! idol mo talaga si regine ha! pareho tayo :)

as for me, favorite ko yung r2k album, next yung retro and then drawn.

solo songs: you are my song, ikaw, sana maulit muli

duets: forever, hard to say goodbye, more than words can say.

:)
  • HA-HA! I DON'T LIKE HER BUT I'M STILL POSTING A REPLY HERE! (really, she was better when she was regine, not a mariah-wannabe)
    Hoy Poltergeist! This is a discussion thread for fans kaya if you don't like her, please lang, don't waste perfectly good thread space with your crappy comments. And she's not a wannabe. She far exceeds Mariah's calibre.

Pwede ba wag kang manggugulo rito. We don't want to come up with a discussion thread about liking or not liking her. This is a thread FOR her, for people WHO LOVE HER. Not for people like you kaya PLEASE LANG.
  • Originally posted by angel j:
    Hoy Poltergeist! This is a discussion thread for fans kaya if you don't like her, please lang, don't waste perfectly good thread space with your crappy comments. And she's not a wannabe. She far exceeds Mariah's calibre.

Pwede ba wag kang manggugulo rito. We don't want to come up with a discussion thread about liking or not liking her. This is a thread FOR her, for people WHO LOVE HER. Not for people like you kaya PLEASE LANG.

Cool ka lang, angel j! Oks lang yan... detractors are welcome rin, para maging hot ang thread na to... we'd defend Regine naman from these tasteless people di ba? Let's just hope na magkaroon sila ng decency and sensibility sa musical preferences nila dahil hindi naman sila musically educated enough to discern what is good music eh.

This thread is a great idea! Should've thought of this before... A place to discuss about Regine's music. Galing galing mo peanuts!

I love Regine's R2K, Retro, and Listen Without Prejudice albums

My fave Regine songs are: Whenever We Say Goodbye, Reason Enough, and Written in the Sand

As for the duets, it's gotta be Muli with Gary, Forever with Martin, and More than Words Can Say with David Hasselhoff.

Peace! Regine Rules!!!
  • yeah, I like Regine's songs too :) pero kakaiba hair-do nya ngayon ah... :D
  • yeah, i too like regine! di ba sya yung kumanta ng revival ng paper roses? saka yung asawa ng "vera perez" ang last name?

• i like her songs... :)
  • Originally posted by Mister Dean:
    You can't and shouldn't keep non-Regine fans out, Peanuts. It's against PEx's rules.

Ah ganun ba? Well, at least be a little subtler when you criticize Regine kasi we want to discuss the music as objectively as we can... and counting in those who are super detractors of her would pose a crappy injection to that purpose. You get what I mean, don't you?

As for angel j, yeah, I like her long hair better too. Pero okay na rin yan para may change naman sa image niya.

Her new album is really good. It's a good buy, definitely worth buying the original.

For all her fans, please join the Regine Velasquez mailing list at http://www.egroups.com/group/regine-v

It's an all-Regine all-the-time mailing list for total die-hards and simple admirers alike.

• You can't and shouldn't keep non-Regine fans out, Peanuts. It's against PEx's rules.
    Regine's new hairstyle is different. Mas gusto ko yung long hair niya. Pero the fact still remains na magaling siya kumanta ha! Da best sa Asia!

• THIS THREAD WOULD BE ALSO MY FREQUENT THREAD THAT I WOULD GO ALWAYS WITH. PROMISE

HIndi niyo ba alam, she's one of the best. I dont think she deserves that kind of treatment kasi she's nice and I think sooner or later, she would emerge in Europe, United States (I HOPE MA-SOLVE NA!) or maybe in South America.

Fav. song ko yun ZOOM. (isa pang + factor niya, magaling siyang mag-REMAKE ng mga songs) tsaka yung KAILANGAN KO'Y IKAW. I have already four of her albums, One is DRAWN, R2K, RETRO and KAILANGAN KO'Y IKAW soundtrack. Plan ko rin bumili ng UNSOLD, na album (puro Duets).

REGINE rullleeezzzz!!!! REGINE-anian ako!!

bop.gifbop.gifbop.gifbop.gifbop.gifbop.gifbop.gifbop.gif
  • well, sorry peanuts i'm one of her detractors....you like her that much????
    well, i don't
    Ian_langpo, member ka na ba ng regine egroups? Kung di pa, join ka naman oh, sa www.egroups.com/group/regine-v. We have very interesting Regine discussions there. Exclusive to Regine fans. :)

Yup! She's the best

[This message has been edited by angel j (edited 08-23-2000).]
  • Originally posted by angel j:
    Regine's new hairstyle is different. Mas gusto ko yung long hair niya. Pero the fact still remains na magaling siya kumanta ha! Da best sa Asia!

Her new hairstyle was by Alex Carbonell of Propaganda.

I saw her free concert at the G4 Park and she was so good. She has a way with people. She had cough but was still able to "Reginize" her repertoire, most of which were her not-so-performed favorites. She sang this soulful rendition of 'What Kind Of Fool Am I' that was even better than the recorded version.!

This is not the first time I saw Regine perform live, but I still possess that kilig whenever I watch her.

Regarding R2K the album, I really think that Retro was better. Some of the songs in R2K were too effortless, IMHO, such as Music and Me and Holiday.

She's still my only diva, though. Lani Misalucha, as far as I'm concerned, is still a 'divette'.
  • she deserves RESPECT...yun lang!

;) More Power to Asia's Songbird

peacelove!
    Regine's free show in Glorietta was jam-packed... record-breaking daw in attendance according to the resident musical director (Archie Castillo). The songs she sang were oh so breath-taking!!! No one can ever surpass nor even equal her talent and achievements. Lani Misalucha is a divette alright - a no-match divette. Regine is the Diva to beat - both here and abroad. She rules - always has and always will.
  • music and me---- hanep no :D

luv ko rin si regine :) aside from lea salonga :)

mas maraming magagaling na pinoy singers, mas mabuti diba! di naman kelangan na magsiraan. dapat suportahan na lang natin silang lahat. sana rin maayos na iyong about the visa thing ni regine. :)
  • She's simply the best!
This discussion has been closed.