Who Wants To Visit New York City?

I just love New York, dream of visiting there sometimes. Read this nice site Visit New York City para we can find more information on New York. So kayo what do you want to visit if nakarating kayo sa New York? Ako sa Manhattan Time Square kasi it's so busy city.

Comments

• BeerhandBopBeerhandBop I Am WHIP PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i'd like to visit new york and do food trips over there.

they have all kinds of cuisine there.. middle eastern, and mexican/ cubans, and ofcourse the new york staples like gray's papaya..
  • neni0hkneni0hk is at cruising altitude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ang lamig lamig dito ngayon.. negative 1. mamimiss ko tong lamig when i get back to manila huhu
  • trumpetclivetrumpetclive Member PExer
    ME ME ME! I wanna go but I don't have a visa yet. I plan to get one this year. Wish me luck!
    I want to see NY in Autumn. When is the best time to go?
  • kim Gkim G Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    NYC is everything you expect and more.
    If you get bored in NYC,its your fault.
  • keyjeykeyjey ninja.nagwiwiwi.sa.dilim. PExer
    ME ME ME! I wanna go but I don't have a visa yet. I plan to get one this year. Wish me luck!
    I want to see NY in Autumn. When is the best time to go?

summer mas maganda
    madami kasing lakaran sa NY, eh mejo malamig na kapag autumn

tsaka mas matagal magsunset ng summer, mas madaming mapapasyalan bago maggabi

at..... may mga chicks na nagssunbathing sa central park :rotflmao:
  • alex_rainalex_rain Member PExer
    Summer is when the weather is best, tsaka eto yung time na may pinakamaraming tourists dito. Yun nga lang may days na ang init eh pareho ng sa Pilipinas. Pero maganda rin ang spring lalo na pag pumunta kayo sa Central Park tapos kaka bloom pa lang ng mga trees and flowers...sobrang ganda *okay* Tsaka don't forget to walk around the city at night, the lights are incredibly beautiful.
  • thekidisbackthekidisback Member PExer
    i live in new york. and i wouldn't move from here at all. its the best city in the world. if you wanna be in the center of the world, new york city is the place to be! you will see different kinds of people everywhere you look. its a big melting pot :D and that's what i love about NYC!
  • SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN hooah! PExer
    I go to NYC once in a while, sometimes I drive, sometimes I take a bus or train and once in a while I fly. It's a great city, hindi ka ma-bo-bore sa NYC, pero pag summer o kahit anong time of year, lalo na sa midtown Manhattan, ang DAMING TAO!! I mean talagang MARAMING TAO! Yun bang sa kalsada na naglalakad ang mga pedestrians kasi siksikan na sa sidewalk. And forget about driving driving around midtown, baka masiraan ka lang ng bait. I suggest mag-park ka na lang somewhere and go around using the subway or taxi.
  • briennebrienne Member PExer
    n1542731102_39177_1978.jpg

n1542731102_39178_2509.jpg

The famous Central Park.

n1542731102_39179_2740.jpg

Fifth Avenue.

It's been almost three years now since I've been to NYC. Maybe this summer I'll be driving up there to visit again.
  • ca2mn09ca2mn09 Member PExer
    i want to go to new york city too parang its so convenient/accessible to everything-u dont even need to drive...:)
  • thekidisbackthekidisback Member PExer
    SIOPAO MAN wrote: »
    I go to NYC once in a while, sometimes I drive, sometimes I take a bus or train and once in a while I fly. It's a great city, hindi ka ma-bo-bore sa NYC, pero pag summer o kahit anong time of year, lalo na sa midtown Manhattan, ang DAMING TAO!! I mean talagang MARAMING TAO! Yun bang sa kalsada na naglalakad ang mga pedestrians kasi siksikan na sa sidewalk. And forget about driving driving around midtown, baka masiraan ka lang ng bait. I suggest mag-park ka na lang somewhere and go around using the subway or taxi.

Yup. There's always something to do and something new to discover in NYC. :D I've been living here since birth and I never get sick of it.

And yea, forget driving! I hate driving through Chinatown especially at night going to holland tunnel!
    ^^ I only drive to go up there coming from my home state of Maryland, then I park my car at my parents house in Queens, then I take the subway to get around NYC, particularly Manhattan.Driving around Manhattan can lead you to a road rage against friggin taxi cab drivers. Finding a parking is like finding a neddle in a haystack!:grrr: Subway & buses are the most convenient and the fastest to take you around NYC.*okay*
  • trumpetclivetrumpetclive Member PExer
    Nice pics, brienne! I want to go to new york now na! How cold does it get during autumn? what about spring?
  • clawed_outclawed_out Banned by Admin PExer
    kim G wrote: »
    NYC is everything you expect and more.
    If you get bored in NYC,its your fault.

Truth to be told.

I love NY but not most of the people.
    Nice pics, brienne! I want to go to new york now na! How cold does it get during autumn? what about spring?
    Thanks. It depends on the weather forecast, sometimes autumn and spring temperatures can be chilly but not as cold as right now(winter).Today's temperature here in MD as I'm typing this is 26 degrees fahrenheit, that means 6 degrees below freezing point brrrr...:(
  • SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN hooah! PExer
    at saka sa New York lang may Jollibee sa east coast, sa west coast nagkalat ang jollibee lalo na sa LA, sang-katutak kasi ang mga pinoy dun eh compared sa NYC
  • juiicyjuiicy Member PExer
    SIOPAO MAN wrote: »
    at saka sa New York lang may Jollibee sa east coast, sa west coast nagkalat ang jollibee lalo na sa LA, sang-katutak kasi ang mga pinoy dun eh compared sa NYC

There's a Red Ribbon opening soon I believe in Queens also.

I know there's also one in Bergenfield, New Jersey
  • kim Gkim G Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I love NYC but 4 days is enough.

As much as i love to go and spend time in their museums,art galleries,to walk in their ever crowded streets,shop at M n M building/store and Toy R US with ferris wheel inside.

To browse in stores that no way i can afford nor buy anything,
    to taste and smell Chinatown,or just feel the exhilarating energy of the place,

No way i live there permanently.
  • heymikeyheymikey SCAN THIS... PExer
    I love New York as well and it's my 3rd most favorite city in the world. I prefer Manhattan below 14th St, especially Greenwich Village. The buildings aren't that tall, it's always buzzing, and the place reminds me a bit of London.

Up in midtown, they actually pedestrianized parts of Times Square when I was there and I think it's going to be permanent. They need to have more public spaces like this.

New York could have been my favorite city in the world if it wasn't relatively lacking in history, has better public spaces, and if it had a better and cleaner subway system (I was surprised how dirty it was). This is why, in my opinion, New York cannot hold a candle to my favorite city in the world, London. It has everything New York has: excellent West End theaters (comparable to Broadway), bustling and varied nightlife, multicultural, the biggest financial center in the world (tied with New York), cultural facilities (opera, orchestra, etc.), political clout, great shopping and dining, etc. Plus, it has history, much better and cleaner public transport, better public spaces, arguably better architecture, and easy connections to mainland Europe (Paris is only 2 hours by train).
  • clawed_outclawed_out Banned by Admin PExer
    I love the Greenwich Village together with SoHo!

That's where the commoner's at!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file