New World Order and Western Celebrities

Britney Spears
Jay-Z
Lady GaGa
Rihanna
Beyonce
Black Eyed Peas

Do you guys believe na meron kahulugan yung mga videos nila? Like are sending some sort of message through their videos that only the members know? My friend kasi told me about this sort of movement in the music industry, likeyou know Dan Brown symbol sort of thing. Sorry, di ko ma-explain, pero yung point nga niya is that there is something coming daw that originates in the american music industry. Try watching daw videos of britney spears 3, lady gaga's bad romance, etc.... lahat daw pertains to the triangle...180 degrees, 60,60,60 something like that..

I hope I do not confuse anyone, pero if someone knows something about this. Please explain naman. Is this another rumor, like end of the world in 2012?

Anyone?

Comments

• kensamorkensamor Beneath the towering pines PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hijo/hija, bawas bawasan mo na lang ang panonood ng TV.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PEx Rookie ⭐
    ...and the bong.
  • Gospel of JudasGospel of Judas The Lost Gospel PExer
    pass the dutchie :blowsmoke:
  • bambi7bambi7 playing it safe PExer
    I'd like to have whatever it is that you're taking. :lol:
  • hanako91hanako91 Member PExer
    Hindi ako nanonood ng TV. I watched all the music videos in youtube. Starting today, I am no longer voluntarily watching their music videos or listen to their music.... These singers are banned in my book. I do not support satanism, occult, illuminati, etc...

If you want to know what I am talking about, you are free to visit this site (it's not mine):
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2737
  • anima9anima9 I ignore idiots :) PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I read the source of the TS. It actually sounds factual.

Call me gullible, but the evidence and the facts the website uses is real. I've been reading things about symbols and artifacts ever since I've read Dan Brown's Langdon series.

Bottom line: I really love these sort of things LOL thanks TS.
  • KrayonKrayon Banned by Admin PExer
    hanako91 wrote: »
    Hindi ako nanonood ng TV. I watched all the music videos in youtube. Starting today, I am no longer voluntarily watching their music videos or listen to their music.... These singers are banned in my book. I do not support satanism, occult, illuminati, etc...

16 funny's
  • Migs42Migs42 Prisoner Zero PExer
    Please pass the brownies. :D
  • s1xxxs1xxx Member PExer
    Am I in the IMTV forum?:confused:
  • ea-jiea-ji BOO! PExer
    Gawan ng thesis!
  • kaiser_karlkaiser_karl Good girls go to Heaven PExer
    Ano bah??? Too many roofies!!! :lol: Some of it seems to make sense ("bad romance" being metaphor for the music industry) but it's such a tenuous link and seems applicable to almost anything. Anyway, supposing it's true and she is a tool of some shady secret society, I don't know if the people who listen to her are smart enough to actually get the message. LOL
  • If I'm the head of the Illuminati or the New World Order blah blah, I the hell would I choose Lady Gaga, Britney or even Beyonce to be part of the Illuminati blah blah? hahaha Drop the bong!
  • crocopiecrocopie Luis Suarez No. 7 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Akala ko kakanta si TS ng "Bizarre Love Triangle".
  • EnosEnos cat * | awk '{print $0}' PExer
    it's those damn reptilian aliens again!!
    it's true!!
    lil!
    Source: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?page_id=1135

I’ve read your articles and your analysis of the symbols makes sense. The part I don’t understand is WHY DO THEY DO THIS??
    This is a great question and it can only be explained by understanding the way the occult elite thinks. They firmly believe (as well as all ancient civilizations) that symbols can deeply affect the human psyche. Many occult exercises focus on meditation through symbols, which they believe leads to a higher state of consciousness. The same knowledge is applied to the masses through movies and videos but to attain another result: to dumb down and to deshumanize. Sounds terrible, but these are the times we live in.

“ There is a sense of existing in a palace of marvels manipulated by a beautiful but Satanic princes possessed of so much knowledge, power and experience as to be vastly superior to the rest of humanity. They have been everywhere. They have done everything. They run the show which mesmerizes us. We are determined to watch it. We are transfixed and desperate to see their newest production, their latest thrilling revelation, even when the thrills are solely based upon the further confirmation of our deshumanization”
    - Micheal A. Hoffman II, Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

I know that some of you guys are brilliant enough to know fantasy from reality, to not just follow the trend, pero marami pa rin sa atin, ang hindi. We might think that we are not affected by the symbols, pero as we listen to their music, hindi natin alam, we are already hypnotize, that we are acting exactly how these music industries want us to act. So that we can be manipulated easily, to buy and buy their products, etc....
    If I'm the head of the Illuminati or the New World Order blah blah, I the hell would I choose Lady Gaga, Britney or even Beyonce to be part of the Illuminati blah blah? hahaha Drop the bong!

Siguro dahil no one would expect that they will send some sort of satanic messages, and they are too dumb to figure out that they have been used. These artists probably think that it is all art, they do not know the consequences of their actions.
    anima9 wrote: »
    I read the source of the TS. It actually sounds factual.

Call me gullible, but the evidence and the facts the website uses is real. I've been reading things about symbols and artifacts ever since I've read Dan Brown's Langdon series.

Bottom line: I really love these sort of things LOL thanks TS.

thanks anima!

Bahala na nga yung iba if they do not believe it.
    For me, I'l lstop listening to these people's music.
    Ingat na lang po tayo.
  • tharealezt23tharealezt23 pinoy /sp/ is fun /sp/ PExer
    wow pareee....lupet!

pass the weed men.. :lol:

IMO the stuff i read in the link makes a bit of sense. :D
  • anima9anima9 I ignore idiots :) PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hanako91 wrote: »
    thanks anima!

Bahala na nga yung iba if they do not believe it.
    For me, I'l lstop listening to these people's music.
    Ingat na lang po tayo.

Don't deprive yourself of the fun now. A little bit of deception is okay as long as it's not hurting anyone :P
  • bambi7bambi7 playing it safe PExer
    Sino ba talaga ang antichrist? Si Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, or Black Eyed Peas? :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file