Home PEx Campus San Beda College

San Beda - Mba

Guys, I'm planning to take my MBA this 2010 and considering San Beda for this.

Please help me answer my uncertainties:

- How much is the tuition fee per sem? (standard MBA course)

- Admission Req's (Are they grade concious about the college GPA? and mahirap ba exam para makapasok?)

- Quality of educ

I really need your inputs, 'coz this is the only school that matches my sched (i'm a working professional)

Ayos ba mga parekoi! Bedans help me too wait 2 secs to reload the image

Thanks!

Comments

• better po if youll go to the department at mag inquire..nasa website din po ata. sanbeda.edu.ph
  • better po if youll go to the department at mag inquire..nasa website din po ata. sanbeda.edu.ph
  • 1 month late, pero hope this helps.

Please help me answer my uncertainties:

- How much is the tuition fee per sem? (standard MBA course)

Usually 18K per semester, 2 subjects per semester, 3 semesters per year. (Saturday class only)

- Admission Req's (Are they grade concious about the college GPA? and mahirap ba exam para makapasok?)

I dont remember the required GPA but I think it's 2.0 or 2.25. Ok lang ang exam, oras ang problema, sobrang bilis lang ng time for exam.

- Quality of educ

Ok ang turo ng mga prof. Most of them teaches in other Graduate schools.
  • markfroilanmarkfroilan 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    Worlds Top Mba Schools In The Philippines

Aim
    Up
    Dlsu
    Ust
    Usc
    Admu
  • Worlds Top Mba Schools In The Philippines

Aim
    Up
    Dlsu
    Ust
    Usc
    Admu

Kailangan bang may "Worlds" tapos sabay bawi ng "In The Philippines"? Anyway, Our Graduate Schools of Bisuness is relatively young compared to those mentioned above, it was opened only last 2001 so di mo pa talaga macocompare. Give it some time to mature.

Most of those schools listed above have a minimum years of work experience before you can be admitted there. Sa San Beda, di gaano strict on the years of experience. And every saturday ang classes kaya ok sa mga may work ng weekdays.
    yup ill copy the URL at school later for everyone's sake...and yup San beda MBA is young with big, exciting potential, hows it going lately as to number of enrolled students?
  • Last time I checked we were around 130 sa MBA, di ko lang alam kung ilan yung nasa ibang fields. Pero that was last year pa. Di ko alam kung ilan na ngayon. Ok din yung inter-MBA games, we got to compete (in terms of sports) with other graduate school like Admu, DLSU, UST, AIM.
  • @BedanFenrir: Thanks a lot! ;)

Excited na ako actually :rotflmao: kahit magpapass pa lang ako ng requirements tomorrow....hahahah

Hope to catch ya again for my future inquiries pag nakapasok na ako
  • hi there. im also interested in taking up my mba here in San Beda. pero nung pumunta ako, they asked me to come back by march kasi hindi pa daw tapos yung brochure nila. yun lang, share ko lang. plano ko din kasi magtake ng mba dito since sa ust, kailangan nila ng 2 yr work experience. :) sana madami pa ako feedback na mabasa.:)

thanks!
  • danL wrote: »
    @BedanFenrir: Thanks a lot! ;)

Excited na ako actually :rotflmao: kahit magpapass pa lang ako ng requirements tomorrow....hahahah

Hope to catch ya again for my future inquiries pag nakapasok na ako

Sorry ulit for the late reply. Anyway, kung may other inquiries ka I'll try to answer it kung alam ko. Goodluck sa exam!
    hi there. im also interested in taking up my mba here in San Beda. pero nung pumunta ako, they asked me to come back by march kasi hindi pa daw tapos yung brochure nila. yun lang, share ko lang. plano ko din kasi magtake ng mba dito since sa ust, kailangan nila ng 2 yr work experience. :) sana madami pa ako feedback na mabasa.:)

thanks!

Baka they are updating the brochures kaya di pa available. Yah, other graduate schools have required minimum work experience. I think isa rin yan sa advantage ng San Beda GSB, kasi you can continue with your graduate studies even if you dont have work experience. Like yung mga owners ng small businesses. Another good thing about it is that classes are held on Saturdays, so yung can work in the weekdays and study on Saturdays.
  • Question lang po....

Ano po ang requirements for MBA, kasi sabi sa akin ipass ko daw muna ang requirements before ako magexam.....

Tama po ba?

ano po ang mga requirements nayun?

kasi di din alam ng nasa GSB na helpdesk eh....

THANKS! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!
  • yung bang mga prof dito mga industry practitioners din? i might be looking for another business school because of the high tuition rate in dlsu.
  • mas mababa naman ang tuition fee sa San Beda - MBA compared to ateneo and dlsu
  • jackbardi wrote: »
    Question lang po....

Ano po ang requirements for MBA, kasi sabi sa akin ipass ko daw muna ang requirements before ako magexam.....

Tama po ba?

ano po ang mga requirements nayun?

kasi di din alam ng nasa GSB na helpdesk eh....

THANKS! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!

Sorry for another late reply. I dont get to drop by much. Anyway, what they asked from me before I took the exam was an original copy of my TOR, a photocopy of my diploma, and a filled up application form. They also require 2 recommendation letter from your college professors/dean/chairperson. Then pay the exam fee so they can schedule your exam date.
    wala2003 wrote: »
    yung bang mga prof dito mga industry practitioners din? i might be looking for another business school because of the high tuition rate in dlsu.

Yeah I could say they are industry practitioners. I haven't had a chance to meet them all. Some of them teaches at other GSB colleges as well.
  • Is the entrance exam difficult? Does it take about 2 hours?
  • ^ Ok naman yung exam nung nagtake ako, kulang lang talaga sa oras. That was 2 years ago, ewan ko kung nagbago na. Mga 2 hours nga inabot yung exam nun.
  • Ah ok*okay* thanks Bedan.....sabi kasi punta daw ako after holyweek
    sila ba magschedule ng exam mo? or upon going there and passing the requirements, they'll give you the exam right away?

Last na lang po, yung results ba is gaano katagal ang irelease?
  • jackbardi wrote: »
    Ah ok*okay* thanks Bedan.....sabi kasi punta daw ako after holyweek
    sila ba magschedule ng exam mo? or upon going there and passing the requirements, they'll give you the exam right away?

Last na lang po, yung results ba is gaano katagal ang irelease?

Meron ng nakaschedule na exam date. Once you've submitted all the requirements and paid the exam fee, balik ka on the scheduled exam date. Sabay sabay kayo nung other applicants. Usually 2 yung scheduled exam dates. I'll post the exam dates once na malaman ko. As for the results, tinawagan ako sa landline nun to inform me that I passed. Mga 3 days after the exam yun.
  • I wish we have a 5-Year MBA-JD program instead of getting both degrees separately in 6 years.