Shower Heater brand

pollywogpollywog ...just because PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Please recommend.

So far, I'm reading good reviews for Champs, Bhagwan, and Panasonic brands. and AEG.

Comments

• discover69discover69 Member PExer
    sir, you won't go wrong w/ panasonic brand. though a little expensive than the other brand, the safety features of the panasonic water heater well compensate the extra price..........
    been using my panasonic for more than 5 years na, no problem so far.......
    remember 1 time when I went up to baguio, and this lodging house has a national (same lang po siya w/ panasonic) water heater......... the unit look old but still working........ curious ako kaya tinanong ko yung owner ng lodging house kung ilan taon na nila gamit yung nasa bathroom, ang sabi sa akin ay more than 10 years na daw......... :D
  • impulzzimpulzz Member PExer
    yup can't go wrong with national/panasonic. we have one 11 years na. still going!!! never been repaired. tibay. sulit

eto updated version nung heater namin
    DH451M.jpg
  • pollywogpollywog ...just because PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Thanks; appreciate it.
  • rationalrational Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Had to replace the heating element in our Panasonic but they did replace it for free and rather quickly.

Champs is dangerous. If the heating element fails, you will get an electrical shock!
  • outmapoutmap Wasak! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ano po bang pinaka matipid sa kuryente na shower heater?
  • MeFan_YouJaneMeFan_YouJane WhoYou? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    We're using Alpha with ELCB. 5 years and still working fine. Pero we got a lower model (w/o ELCB) for my mother-in-law, ayun, less than a year lang yata, and sa province ginamit, so di na mapa-service.
  • albert_balbert_b Member PExer
    I recently purchased one, katulad ni mefan_youjane, alpha din

Eto siya: (model 700E)
    impress700e_img5.jpg

Sa 16Dec2010 pa ipa-power up hehe so no idea pa on the durability. Pero natuwa naman ako sa safety features niya eh.
  • tigger2009tigger2009 Member PExer
    kano bili mo albert? thanks
  • jasperjuganjasperjugan Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yung sa dyaryo noon (jett) sarado na..
  • marielamariela Member PExer
    champs.....
  • bogittobogitto Member PExer
    rational wrote: »
    Had to replace the heating element in our Panasonic but they did replace it for free and rather quickly.

Champs is dangerous. If the heating element fails, you will get an electrical shock!

Sir ano po yung basis nung sa Champs, nakaka takot ito considering my Champs unit at home is almost 13 years already
  • NeoDynNeoDyn proud-to-be-real PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    VAILANT made in Germany,yan ang da best na quality.Baka meron nyan sa atin.

Heto yung pic dun sa water heating system sa Greece.May solar sa tabi ng tube kung saan yung tubig nakalagay.Maaraw sa atin,bakit di tayo makapg invent ng gaya nito?

scan.jpg
  • ok ba AEG? i'm getting one kasi
    ok ba AEG? i'm getting one kasi

*okay**okay*German made*okay*
  • cyberfunkcyberfunk "It's just a flesh wound.." PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    NeoDyn wrote: »
    VAILANT made in Germany,yan ang da best na quality.Baka meron nyan sa atin.

Heto yung pic dun sa water heating system sa Greece.May solar sa tabi ng tube kung saan yung tubig nakalagay.Maaraw sa atin,bakit di tayo makapg invent ng gaya nito?

scan.jpg

It's been here for decades.. Besides, the only hot water are those in the panels. Ones you used up a those about a few gallons or so the electrical heating elements will kick in. It's not a 100% free hot water. Come nightfall the water stored will just be luke warm and with that when the temperature gets cold which is when you need the hot water the most the electric water heater takes over.. Also some developers do not approve those on roofs of the houses.
  • I just bought a Stiebel Eltron single-point shower heater. Simpleng interface lang, the dial lets you adjust the temperature accordingly - you're not left with 3 settings only.
    I just bought a Stiebel Eltron single-point shower heater. Simpleng interface lang, the dial lets you adjust the temperature accordingly - you're not left with 3 settings only.

This is a german product and madugo ang presyo.
  • albert_balbert_b Member PExer
    bogitto wrote: »
    Sir ano po yung basis nung sa Champs, nakaka takot ito considering my Champs unit at home is almost 13 years already

I think he was referring to a common feature ng mga bagong heaters na ELCB (Early Leakage Circuit Breaker). This prevents you from getting electrocuted in your bath :naughty: hehe

tigger2009 wrote: »
    kano bili mo albert? thanks

7T++ :-D ... sa Ortigas Home Depot.

*sorry tagal magreply hehe
  • As explained to me nung bumili ako ng shower heater the ELCB raw will shut off the unit in the remote case water will get into the shower heater. This will prevent electrocution - that is if you're holding the shower head.
  • Am using water heaters by JETT for the past 5years na and still working great until now. Free installation na rin for your purchase of their unit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file