Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas

from mapua to ust?

im an architecture student from mapua institute of technology. freshman palang po ako and i want to transfer to ust's archi. can you please help me? ano po ba mga requirements?and maintaining grade/ ave. thanks:)

Comments

• The University of Santo Tomas limits applications for transfer to exceptionally meritorious cases.

Guidelines and Conditions:
    1. The office of the Dean should endorse meritorious cases of transfer applicants to the Office of the Secretary General for clearance.
    2. A transfer applicant may be recommended to take the qualifying examination, only after clearance has been secured.
    3. After passing the qualifying examination an admitted applicant shall be required to present transfer credentials and be enrolled as a new student.

http://www.ust.edu.ph/index.php/admissions/51-policies-and-procedure/243-transferees.html

Next time, please learn to use the Internet wisely. UST has a website (a revamped one at that). If you want to make it to UST Arki, you'd better be resourceful.

You may also want to contact the College of Architecture at at 406-1611 local 8229 or 740-9721.

You're making a very wise decision in ditching Mapua for UST Arki.

Good luck.
  • goodluck.. mahaba haba at mahirap yan :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • legman11 wrote: »
    goodluck.. mahaba haba at mahirap yan :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Matagal to.Yung blockmate ko from faculty of engineering gusto magtransfer sa UST Arki kaso hindi napasok sa cut-off. Ayun, nasa UP Arki nalang siya lumipat :lol:

Goodluck!
  • may na ccredit po ba na subjects if ever na ma admit ako sa ust archi?/ babalik ulit ng first year?
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    chevara wrote: »
    Matagal to.Yung blockmate ko from faculty of engineering gusto magtransfer sa UST Arki kaso hindi napasok sa cut-off. Ayun, nasa UP Arki nalang siya lumipat :lol:

Goodluck!

I have a friend who did that as well! :lol:

More power to them.
  • hello po bgo *** po ako **, just wanna ask kng natuloy po *** s pgtransfer from mapua to ust. Kng ntuloy po, ano po *** mga steps n gnwa nyo *** mkpgtransfer. Bale, freshmen po ako this school year and ang mhal nga po ng tuition. Sna po eh msgot nyo po ako. Thank you po.
  • And Archi student po ako :)
  • BubblesButtercupBubblesButtercup I Love Holly Golightly!!! PEx Expert 🎖️
    First of all, bakit mo pinili ang mapua tapos ust pala ang gusto mo?